shape
carat
color
clarity

The Most Beautiful Woman in the World...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

momof2inpa

Rough_Rock
I have for years thought that Princess Diana was the most beautiful....and such a tragic ending for someone who had quite alot to give to the world.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Also, the first time I saw Norah Jones I thought she was very beautiful

For me - I''d have to say that overall - the most beautiful women who stop me in my tracks are Indian - Eastern.
Their skin can be so flawless, their precise features and striking eyes. Dark hair in deep contrast...and of course the rich colors of their cultural clothing against their skin. And it takes FOREVER for them to age...

norahred.jpg

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for this
29.gif
(DUCK!) but I never thought Princess Di was THAT pretty. Or smart. Or interesting. She seemed very nice, though. And she sure had to deal with a lot. Very tragic.

I love what Scarleta and ...Skippy? said about us each being beautiful, hard working, ladies. Most days I feel very beautiful! Even when I feel flawed and imperfect. And even when I really need a haircut (like now). I think our imperfections (moral, physical, intellectual) can sometimes make us more beautiful, because they're what give us our humanity and uniqueness. FI wanted to get me a flawless diamond at first, and I told him I wanted one that had at least one inclusion to symbolize that beauty and flaws are not exclusive, that we should love and admire each other WITH our flaws and imperfections... the future sagging, the wrinkles, the little disappointments and hurts (and maybe big ones) that would inevitably come with years of marriage. Those things could come, and we could still have a beautiful marriage. He loved that idea. We both love my diamond's feather (only visible with effort + loupe... but we love knowing its there and trying to find it through the loupe) because it symbolizes that for us.
26.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy, I agree a bit with you about her, but there was something about her that emerged and she really had a total elegance and glow to her. Her features individually might not have been perfect (most peoples aren''t) but somehow it all worked and she was gorgeous to me as she matured. Kate Beckinsale is absolutely stunning.

Dorothy Stratten, the Playboy playmate from 1980 who was killed by her husband was also just a completely stunning woman, she was so young when she died it is sad. Somehow I came upon photos of her on Youtube and boy was she beautiful and tragic too. also see some of these women who have aged so gracefully, like Jane Fonda or Lauren Bacall or Victoria Principal. Yes, I am sure they might have had surgical help, but at least they do not look like Joan Rivers who is surgery obsessed. They look great and seem so together.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I agree with so many of the choices mentioned, especially some of the classic ladies. Just saw "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" the other night and Marilyn Monroe was utterly stunning and enchanting. I also think Isabella Rossellini is stunning.

One name not yet mentioned, but truly one of the classic beauties to me is Catherine Deneuve. She was magnificent when she was younger.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 3:40:07 AM
Author: wolftress

Re. CZJ, I recently read an article in an Australian Sunday mag and she was describing how it was difficult having so many houses because she couldn''t find the right shoes to go with her outfits because they would be at the house in the Bermuda or something. Here''s a quote from the article:

Such in a couch in a hotel room on New York''s Park Avenue, Zeta-Jones, 38, wears a hot pink Diane Von Furstenberg shift dress with black piping. On her right hand is a Di Modolo onyx and diamond ring. And on her left is a 10-carat marquiise-cut diamond. She points out two smaller plain bands. ''Michael gave these to me when I was having my son and [we weren''t] yet married.''

I thought fellow PS-ers would get a kick out of the mention of her bling in this article. I have to say I''ve always thought CZJ was stunning, but after reading that article, she really did come across as rather spoiled and pampered... but that could have something to do with biased journalism.
Wolftress, I haven''t read the entire article, only the quote you posted, but I took it differently. The fact that she pointed out her 2 smaller plain bands representing her son tells me they deep meaning to her. Even the fact that she wears these bands amongst her other bling says much about her character.

Though, her complaining about how difficult it is coordinating outfits due to her several homes does not help her cause! I wish I had such problems!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pic, thanks Ellen! Also it is said that Sharon Tate was as sweet and kind as she was beautiful, God bless her.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 1:35:15 PM
Author: Lorelei
Great pic, thanks Ellen! Also it is said that Sharon Tate was as sweet and kind as she was beautiful, God bless her.
Yes, I''ve heard that too. What a waste....and youz welcome.

Beacon, when I was little, I wanted to BE Catherine Deneuve. What a gorgeous, classy woman.

YMA

Shiny_Rock
I think Ashiwarya Rai is pretty too, but I wonder were she got such light eyes. I''ve never met a East Indian person with such light eyes.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle Pfieffer is stunning and looks awesome for her age...I always liked her.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 2:00:00 PM
Author: YMA
I think Ashiwarya Rai is pretty too, but I wonder were she got such light eyes. I''ve never met a East Indian person with such light eyes.
Haven''t you ever noticed that most of the Indian Movie stars/ Miss India''s are lighter skinned (some with light eyes)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve always thought Sophia Coppola was beautiful in an interesting way...while my eyes appreciate symmetric physical beauty of women, there is something about SC''s features that draws me in and makes me find her magnetically attractive. Same with Claire Danes, Liv Tyler, Scarlett J., etc. Classic beauties they are not, but there is that visual interest and character in their features that just mesmerizes me which I love. I can certainly appreciate perfect symmetry in a face like Cindy Crawford''s or Christy Turlington''s....or Elizabeth Taylors and on and on, but I really love it when I see a celebrity/beautiful woman whose carriage and physical character make her beautiful instead of "pretty," I guess. Sorry, no pics, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results