shape
carat
color
clarity

The Most Beautiful Woman in the World...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 5:58:16 PM
Author: rainbowtrout
Rachel Weisz is GORGEOUS. I wish I looked like her.
me TOO!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Angela Basset. I love her smile - with her dimples and high cheekbones. She has an amazing face structure. I also think Catherine Zeta-Jones is very beautiful - I love her face. It''s not your classic face either.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
For all time?
Grace Kelly: Princess Grace really personified the "it look" of her time, so classic!
Isabella Rossellini: Add her to the list of aging gracefully, she looks awesome. Am I remembering right that she got dropped by Almay when she turned 40? And snapped right up by Lancome?

Sophia Loren" I have always been in love with Sophia Loren "I owe everything you see to pasta!"

I always wanted to look like Lauren Bacall, but that''s not gonna happen!

For Modern I''d have to say Catherine Zeta-Jones as well. She does a better job of being beautiful and classy than most current starlettes. And totally Holle Berry, though part of that is that she seems very "real" to me, like someone worth grabbing a beer with.

ir1.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
retry:

hbeimage.jpeg

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like Catherine Zeta-Jones, too. In a recent article she called herself "a warrior." Sounds like she likes to face everything head on, which I think is very cool and makes me look to her as a role model. Seems she is no woe-as-me type.

A younger actress I think is gorgeous is Scarlett Johansson. I haven't read any articles about her, so I'm not sure personality wise if she has a brain or a positive attitude, but she seems more old Hollywood glamourous.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Lauren Bacall thenish

lbimages.jpeg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Lauren Bacall nowish

Bacall_Lauren.jpg

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Ooohh, I think Mariska Hargitay is absolutely gorgeous. (Her mum wasn''t bad either!)

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 6:25:09 PM
Author: MC
I like Catherine Zeta-Jones, too. In a recent article she called herself ''a warrior.'' Sounds like she likes to face everything head on, which I think is very cool and makes me look to her as a role model. Seems she is no woe-as-me type.

A younger actress I think is gorgeous is Scarlett Johansson. I haven''t read any articles about her, so I''m not sure personality wise if she has a brain or a positive attitude, but she seems more old Hollywood glamourous.

Good one!

08CJohansson.jpg

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 5:28:02 PM
Author: rainbowtrout
Actually, you would. Just google FGM, you''ll see it on Wiki and many other sources. Somalia, Ethiopia, and Egypt and among the countries with disturbingly high rates, although Egypt just made it illegal and is trying to enforce it by getting the Imams to back documents stating it is not required or condoned by Islam. They had to twist the ''Ullama''s arm a bit to get them to speak out publicly and discourage people from the practice, but good riddance I say.
Thanks, rainbowtrout. It takes longer some days for the penny to drop, but as soon as I saw the acronym you provided, I remembered exactly what it meant. Absolutely horribly unthinkable.
29.gif

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 3:19:35 PM
Author: Independent Gal
Here''s Aishwarya. I concede she''s a hotty. STUNNING eyes. Whoa bebe! But she''s somehow almost too... classic or something. I think Iman''s face has richer character, more gentleness... you wonder what she''s thinking. You can imagine what her voice sounds like. When I look at Aishwarya''s face I can imagine her laughing, but she somehow doesn''t LOOK like she has interesting things to say. Is that weird?

Actually, Aishwarya Rai is a stunningly intelligent woman. You can tell as much when she speaks. So much so that she does not fit the stereotype of ''Beauty Queen'', despite retaining the title of TMBWITW for years after she passed on that crown. When asked about that, she sounded more bemused and modest than anything else, brushing it off as something Westerners get over-excited about. Her dedication to her people''s well-being puts many humanitarian celebrities to shame. She backs her causes with concrete action, like dedicating her eyes so that hers can be used to give someone sight after her death, despite there being a sort of taboo surrounding organ donation or eye donation, I can''t remember which.

She walks the tightrope between honoring the conservative sensibilities of India and being a role model of being educated, independent, progressive, and every inch her own woman in a country known for some very misogynistic ideals.

There is a clip on YouTube where David Letterman tries to belittle her over a cultural difference on national TV and gets put in his place, without her ever crossing a line and remaining the picture of grace. If someone tried to humiliate me similarly, I doubt I would have been so well-behaved.

And ahoy, Isabella Rosselini. One of the most amazing looking women I''ve ever seen.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Y''all know that Isabella Rossellini is Ingrid Bergman''s daughter right? And they really look alike if you see them side by side.

Halle Berry is very pretty, but it''s like she''s too cutesy or something. Doesn''t do it for me. Scarlett Johansen too. Pretty, but not BEAUTIFUL.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-Aishwarya Rai is absolutely stunning!! I would kill to look anyway like that!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Man, if I have one eight the bone structure that allows Lauren Bacall to look like that at her age....praise the lord.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Can I just say how glad I am that this thread has gone two pages without a SINGLE mention of Angelina Jolie....or worse...Pamela Anderson!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my favorites is the Queen of Jordan, Queen Rania. I love listening to her speak -- so intelligent and beautiful as well.

queen.JPG

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Can I be totally honest here? If so not to sound narcistic.
You got it! Its me...
As I admited on previous posts I am totally computer / digitally impaired so no pics here.You have my word for it though..

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 11:02:54 PM
Author: scarleta
You got it! Its me...
As I admited on previous posts I am totally computer / digitally impaired so no pics here.You have my word for it though..
Sure you can think you are beautiful; people should think they are beautiful! I think a lot of us are beautiful and it is great because we are ordinary hard working people who take care of ourselves and happen to have good genes (thanks to our parents). hehehe
31.gif
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love Vivian Leigh, and I also thought so many of the actresses, like Audrey Hepburn were stunning. I agree that they had a substance a lot of today''s actresses lack. I think that Halle is a stunner and I think that the Indian actress ( too tired to spell her name) is amazingly gorgeous too. Jaclyn Smith has aged beautifully. She looks amazing. I also think Liv Tyler is so lovely. Again more of that classic beauty.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
TOTALLY agree about Liv Tyler.....she is AMMMMAAAAZZZZINNNGGGG.
9.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/21/2007 11:12:38 PM
Author: Skippy123
Date: 8/21/2007 11:02:54 PM

Author: scarleta

You got it! Its me...

Sure you can think you are beautiful; people should think they are beautiful! I think a lot of us are beautiful and it is great because we are ordinary hard working people who take care of ourselves and happen to have good genes (thanks to our parents). hehehe
31.gif
31.gif
Yes Skippy that is precisely what I meant, I feel beautiful inside out always.Glad you got it the way I meant to say it..

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
The most beautiful woman I ever saw stopped me dead in my tracks. I was out for a walk and she was making a right turn in her car. I only saw her for a few seconds, but she was stunning. An Indian woman as well. No woman, however gorgeous, had ever stopped me in my tracks before then.

I would have to agree with Aishwarya Rai. She is simply stunning. Who knows...maybe the woman I saw was Aishwarya Rai...they looked very similar.

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
sophia loren for sure. i have a book of beautiful photos of her on my coffee table. stunning!

ava gardner
grace kelly

hmmmmm. . .i know there are more that i can''t think of.

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
I think the most beautiful women in the world are the ones who look stunning without airbrushing or makeup.

I once saw a ''Celebs without makeup'' picture of Kate Beckinsale and I was blown away. You could see she did not have one scrap of makeup on her face (you could even see her tiny pores in the closeup) and she was drop dead gorgeous.

IndyGal, I saw Iman in that trashy search for a top model show and she was so graceful and articulate. She looks a little older in person than she does in the picture, but she looked ''seasoned'' and I really do think she has aged like a fine wine. I LOVE her accent too.

Re. CZJ, I recently read an article in an Australian Sunday mag and she was describing how it was difficult having so many houses because she couldn''t find the right shoes to go with her outfits because they would be at the house in the Bermuda or something. Here''s a quote from the article:

Such in a couch in a hotel room on New York''s Park Avenue, Zeta-Jones, 38, wears a hot pink Diane Von Furstenberg shift dress with black piping. On her right hand is a Di Modolo onyx and diamond ring. And on her left is a 10-carat marquiise-cut diamond. She points out two smaller plain bands. "Michael gave these to me when I was having my son and [we weren''t] yet married."

I thought fellow PS-ers would get a kick out of the mention of her bling in this article. I have to say I''ve always thought CZJ was stunning, but after reading that article, she really did come across as rather spoiled and pampered... but that could have something to do with biased journalism.

Kate_Beckinsale.jpg

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Look look look!! I found a picture of Kate with her bling showing. Score!!!

452px-Kate_Beckinsale.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The late, great Sharon Tate was the most beautiful woman in the world ever in my opinion, wish I could post a pic.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kate Beckinsale is another of my favorites! She could look great in anything, and I think of her as being one of those girls who could hang out with the guys or girls. She''s stunning!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Since I like chating about beautifull things ..., not only Diamonds.....
What is your opinion on Leo''s Israeli GF named: "Bar Refaeli" ????

Check out her website: http://www.barrefaeli.co.il/

BarRefaeli.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 4:53:25 AM
Author: Lorelei
The late, great Sharon Tate was the most beautiful woman in the world ever in my opinion, wish I could post a pic.
She really was a looker. What a tragic ending.
7.gif

Here ya go.

JamesSilke444.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results