shape
carat
color
clarity

The elusive Van Craeynest wedding set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 3:00:00 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
No that is a different head altogether. You can get the regular 4 prong head all the way up to something like 3 cts. That other head is an option (and I don''t like it!).

I am just having a terrible time deciding between a classic Tiffany look or these. I just need both!!!!!

I LOVE the new pictures of your rings!
Thanks Diamondseeker! I didn''t have prong issues with my tiny stone so I never had to ask...Thank goodness regular 4 prongs are an option for all stone sizes; I couldn''t fathom that fishtail head would be the only choice for larger stones. Haha, I like your thinking of needing both if you can''t decide between the two. I''ll have to try that process the next time I have to make a purchasing decision
31.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, that plan can work well when deciding between two pair of shoes, or something like that. But hubby hasn''t bought into the extra wedding set idea! Lol! (Especially since this is an anniversary set anyway!)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2007 9:28:24 AM
Author: Love in Bloom
Just for fun, here is a pic of our wedding bands on our invite. I was thinking about putting this image on our Thank You cards. What do you think?
I think it''s a great idea! And I vote for this one.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ellen, that is hubby to be''s fave too!
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2007 8:45:07 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Well, that plan can work well when deciding between two pair of shoes, or something like that. But hubby hasn''t bought into the extra wedding set idea! Lol! (Especially since this is an anniversary set anyway!)
*sigh* in a perfect world...I would collect wedding sets...antique ones, modern ones, matchy ones, not-so-matchy ones. Good luck picking though. I''m sure whatever you end up getting for your anniversary will be
4.gif
31.gif
9.gif
SPECTACULAR
9.gif
31.gif
4.gif
and beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results