shape
carat
color
clarity

Superstitious? Do you let others try on your ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/12/2007 6:29:47 PM
Author: hlmr
Yes, definitely.

I find it fun to see my ring on someone else''s finger.....it gives me a completely different visual perspective and allows others to see what they like or don''t like.

I actually ask my friends to wear my rings. I love seeing how my ering and wring look - the different perspective is way cool!

justme1

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/6/2007 4:05:08 PM
Author: Sparkster
I know that a lot of women won''t try on someone elses engagement ring becuase they believe that to try one on before being engaged means they will never get engaged. Butwhat superstition is there to let someone try on their ring? I''ve never heard of any.

As for me, I don''t care if friends or work colleagues or people I know try it on. I will never let a stranger try it on. Why on earth would I hand over an $8k item to someone I don''t know from a bar of soap??

A friend of mine has three gorgeous diamond rings (engagement, eternity and dress ring) and I try them on every now and then because I love them and she has no problem letting my try them on and lust after them! She even says I can have them if I want - on the condition that I take what comes with them - her husband!!
31.gif
The superstition is... that if you allow another woman to try on your engagement ring, she will steal your fiancé.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results