shape
carat
color
clarity

Step Cut City - recent additions, Gary Braun Aqua and Afghan plus a Peridot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never seen the amethyst with the green "leaves" on the sides . . . would you mind telling me what the "leaves" are?

I''ve been inspired by this Chanel ring for YEARS, to do something similar. They used tsavorites, but I''m on the lookout for other good greens, and yours pair well with the amethyst.

FPP-ChanelAmethyst.JPG

Kay

Ideal_Rock
LTP, your collection is amazing! I love your aqua asscher!
30.gif
I want one so bad. Your peridot looks so great in that setting -- who made that setting?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621, the stone in your avatar is gorgeous. Does it have a thread?

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Love the finished aqua ring, LTP!
30.gif
I still like the afghan, inclusions and all. It''s a shame it grew though. I hope you can look past that.
1.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you LtlFirecracker, Laila619, Geckodani, Trishy, Autumngems, D&T, GenJunkie, Stone Hunter, Mochi, Cushioncutnut, Chrono, Fierypyropixy, Kay and Brandy_z28!

Trishy - for me, I have a maximum. Which the Tourmaline has exceeded.
2.gif
I normally don''t care to wear stones over 9mm, but even 8mm is pushing it a bit for me. Most of the asschers I had to request to be cut, so I had my choice of material and size.

Autumngems - Here you go - http://cgi.ebay.com/Oval-6X8mm-Diamond-14K-Gold-Semi-Mount-Engagement-Ring_W0QQitemZ390110963751QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Fine_Earrings?hash=item5ad46ce827

D&T - I''m a horrible PSer but I don''t have any handshots from a distance. Just took off my pink and whites and my nails look atrocious!
3.gif
I''ll try and get some once I''ve had a manicure, I promise!!!

GemJunkie - Thank you! Do you have pics of your EC aqua? Sounds divine!!!

Stone Hunter - we should really start a PS trade group . . .
31.gif

Mochi - LOL, how did you know?!?!? I''m horribly OCD about it!
9.gif

Cushioncutnut - I really can''t compliment LOGR enough on this setting. Despite the "architectural" basket, it''s a really sturdy and lovely setting. You should totally set your aqua in it!
11.gif

Chrono - thanks, hun. I''ve had relatively little trouble with my jeweler, so it was bound to happen to a stone sooner or later.

Fierypyropixy - the amethyst with the peridot sides is an old ring from Ross & Simons. Not that great of quality, especially compared to my BB amethyst, but it''s a fun ring because of the colours. That ring is stunning though!

Kay - thank you! The peridot setting is by Jewelryhoo, and they normally show it for an EC or a princess cut.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 12:56:11 PM
Author: Kay
Sarahbear621, the stone in your avatar is gorgeous. Does it have a thread?

Thanks Kay. It is a sapphire cut by Dan Star. I do have a thread about it but it doesn''t have any RL photos. I take HORRIBLE photos so I typically only post the vendor shots. here is the thread though. There is also someone else on PS that pretty much has the exact same sapphire
9.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks LTP, I will email him and see if he can do one to fit my asscher peridot

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SIGH! I just love coming back to this thread and viewing your dreamy collection. I was going to send my aqua asscher to Sally ....but I decided I just don''t want to spend so much $$ right now....besides, I worry about my bad luck with postal mishaps. I did see another setting that I liked from an Ebay seller called Jeweller.zone. I think it could be the same setting your Peridot is set in!! BTW, what a great jeweler you have that gave you such a lovely peridot!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 6:02:21 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Handshot with my eternity.

original.aspx
LOVE, both are GOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 6:13:45 PM
Part of the collection as of today.

original.aspx
WOOOOWZERS
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection! I also have those two settings!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Dang girl....now that''s a gem collection!! Hubba, hubba....

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings LTP
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Really loving the aqua!

Your jeweller does nice prongs too!
36.gif
36.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LTP, in addition to having that setting made for an asscher did you get larger baguettes? They look larger than the ones on his listing that are I think .22ct

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
LTP, I love that peridot setting! It''s almost tempting me to purchase something from ebay.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Autumngems - let me know what he says! I made an offer on 2 at once, so he was much more reasonable than had I asked for one with customizations.

Cushioncutnut - thank you so much for your kind words, hun.
30.gif
That could definitley be one of Jewe/Jewelryhoo''s many EBay names. Just email and ask to make sure it''s the same people.

Skippy - thank you, dear!

CharmyPoo - thank you! Do you have anything set in these settings? Have you posted them on PS yet?
9.gif

Miraclesrule - LOL @ hubba hubba!
30.gif

Bling Addict - thank you! It''s taken my jeweler about 4 attempts (and a few leon mege photos) before he got those claw prongs right.
1.gif

Autumngems - I didn''t upgrade the size of the baguettes. The stock setting is a 6x8 oval, so not much of a difference from that setting to a 8.25 x 8.25 and 9.5 x 9.5 setting.

Kismet - I can seriously help enable if you''d like . . .
3.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/5/2009 12:52:08 PM
Autumngems - let me know what he says! I made an offer on 2 at once, so he was much more reasonable than had I asked for one with customizations.

Cushioncutnut - thank you so much for your kind words, hun.
30.gif
That could definitley be one of Jewe/Jewelryhoo''s many EBay names. Just email and ask to make sure it''s the same people.

Skippy - thank you, dear!

CharmyPoo - thank you! Do you have anything set in these settings? Have you posted them on PS yet?
9.gif

Miraclesrule - LOL @ hubba hubba!
30.gif

Bling Addict - thank you! It''s taken my jeweler about 4 attempts (and a few leon mege photos) before he got those claw prongs right.
1.gif

Autumngems - I didn''t upgrade the size of the baguettes. The stock setting is a 6x8 oval, so not much of a difference from that setting to a 8.25 x 8.25 and 9.5 x 9.5 setting.

Kismet - I can seriously help enable if you''d like . . .
3.gif
I figured it was one of the "family" of sellers from China on Ebay.... I did ask them to customize the setting including sizing it down and they are only charging $20 more to do so. I also asked if it was returnable for a full refund if for some reason the setting didn''t work with my stone or was not to my liking. They said they would give me a full refund. I still can''t make up my mind though!......... o.k... off too look at your dreamy collection again!!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results