shape
carat
color
clarity

Step Cut City - recent additions, Gary Braun Aqua and Afghan plus a Peridot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Sorry about the tourmaline inclusion! But everything looks fabulous!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice collection...I really like the aquamarine too.

Laura

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
What a collection! What a collection!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Amazing collection, and I adore that new aqua.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...your collection is just incredible!

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Love them all!

Gorgeous intense aqua. Sad about the tourmaline . . . did I miss this: Is it just a bigger visual inclusion, or does it endanger the integrity of the stone? I saved bunches of pics of that beauty in the original thread!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I have been WAITING to find out about that peridot ever since I saw it in the gallery! I really like the setting it''s in, and I''ve been seriously considering the round version for my peridot. And I just melted to hear that your hubby brought it home for you....sigh.

And I agree, for an LOGR, that setting looks very classy - it''s perfect for your aqua!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Marvellous Aqua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nicer than the one I saw at T $ Co. today for 5 figures.......
3.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
LTP, that aqua is KILLING me. It''s so beautiful, and that setting, ah! It really came out gorgeous.

And I''m sorry about the inclusion on the tourm, but it isn''t too terribly obvious (except to you of course - you have to look at it a lot more than I do!), and it''s still an amazing stone. That color just looks miles deep and the steps are perfect.

trishy

Shiny_Rock
your collection of rings AND STONES is a favorite of mine here on Pricescope.
36.gif
just impeccable. Its soooooo dreamy ***swoooooons***

and the first photo of the aqua, made me speak to my computer screen, my words verbatim were,
23.gif
GASP "hello lover!!!"
30.gif
30.gif

it literally took my breath away.
4.gif

GORGEOUS!!

so so sorry about your tourmaline,
7.gif
it really is a shame

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh what a lovely group of rings.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Ack! So sorry to hear about the inclusion
7.gif
I adore the rings though. That aqua looks amazing in the setting - so elegant and classic!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LTP,
Your jeweler did a fabulous job with the prongs. Sorry about the tourmaline inclusion. I love that spessartite!! Thanks for the reviews on the new LOGR''s (they look high quality) and the Jewelryhoo setting, which despite your problems with it, is a very pretty setting.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
My eyes my eyes!! Your collection gives me palpitations and makes me giddy like I''ve had too much caffeine. Seriously, some of the jewelry in this forum makes me feel like I need to take a cold shower. JD hears me making all these weird noises and he always says "Good lord-are you looking at pictures of Johnny Depp or are you on your jewelry site?"

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE your aqua and its setting.. And it was so sweet of your hubby to get you the peridot. Is the inclusion in that beautiful tourmaline really that noticeable in real life? It just seems like it wouldn't be. What a heck of a lot of rings!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, you never fail to show us something that sends us all off hunting gemstones!
I''m speechless - your ring collection is really awesome.
Give me a breather before you start on earrings !! I''m still drooling over your rings!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings LTP, your jeweller is very good, love the prongs.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....Lauren...I
30.gif
your collection!!!!

Lori

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice additions to your collection. I especially like your stunning aquamarine.
30.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
original.aspx

23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

30.gif
30.gif

I LOVE that aqua''s setting! The way the single prong drapes over the corners so it looks triangular... it''s honestly one of the few single-prong settings I''ve seen that play up those beautiful windmills, IMHO.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are fantastic Lauren!
18.gif
Shy stones just kill me argh! Its sad to hear about the tourmaline. It looks really gorgeous otherwise. Hopefully something can be done about it.

-A

SB621

Ideal_Rock
LTP- everything is
3.gif
. The aqua is making my eyes about to pop out. I just love your taste.

I don''t mean to thread jack but I have a quick question for you- I just got a 6.8mm cushion cut and I want to put it into a Legacy LOGR setting. Should I get a 7mm or 6 mm setting. I didn''t know what you did as I''m guessing the measurements are from the thickest part of the cushion cut and not the corners? How did you know what size to go with your settings?

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Nice pieces! I especially like the peridot ring!

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
That peridot ring is fantastic- who cares about the window? Scrumptious.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
DROOOOOOOOOOOOL!
3.gif
9.gif
30.gif

This is pure, unadulterated, coloured stone ****.

Beautiful stuff LTP!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I
30.gif
LOVE
30.gif
your
30.gif
rings
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
! The aqua stone is just mesmerizing, and the setting on your peridot is fabulous. All of them look great (including the included tourmaline). Have fun with these!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to see Paranormal Activity last night, so I'm sorry I disappeared without notice.
2.gif

Jstarfireb, Largosmom, Simplysplendid, Glitterata, Tyty333, Fierypyropixy, Cellantini, Canuck-Gal, MonkeyPie, Trishy, Marcyc, Brown.Eyed.Girl, Tourmaline_Lover, Packrat, Cind11, Bebe, LovingGems, Loriken, Fly Girl, Yssie, Arcadian, Sarahbear621 - Thank you!

Fierypyropixy - yes, the inclusion can now be seen through the side of the tourmaline. When I received the stone, it looked just like a surface scratch, so I suppose I should have just let Gary recut it. Hindsight being what it is, I don't think there is anything that can be done to salvage it now.
8.gif

Cellantini - I'm sorry I didn't post a thread immediately, but I knew I had the baguette settings coming back, so I decided to wait. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Canuck-Gal - LOL, I think I may take a trip to our T & Co. today with it.
31.gif

MonkeyPie - I really need to thank PSers for steering me toward these two stones for these settings. They turned out better than I expected! Thank you!

Trishy - thank you so much for your kind words.
1.gif
I'm truly flattered, and if there is anything you want to see closer/better pictures of, I'll be happy to take them!

TL - I have to say, that spess is still one of my faves. I find myself wearing it whenever I can, and wearing a monochromatic pallette more jiust so I can wear that pop of orange.
3.gif

Packrat - LOL! Thank you again, my dear!

Cind11 - Thank you! The inclusion is pretty noticeable in real life. I'll try and get more pictures of it by itself this afternoon. I was losing light last night when I took these pics, so didn't get too many good ones of that tourmaline.

Bebe - Thank you, hun!!! I need to just enjoy what I have for a while. Starting on earrings is going to be pretty cost inefficient since I don't own many pairs of stones yet.
9.gif

Sarahbear621 - Is the 6.8mm cushion a Barry cushion? I would likely go with the 7mm as you should be safe, but it really depends on the stone. Can you post a pic here?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you, Mr. Ma Re, DancingFlame, Porridge, and AustenNut!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!
36.gif

Thank you for sharing your collection. You have great taste! I just LOVE the Aqua and thank you very much for saying where you got the setting and that it sits low!! That''s so helpful.

That Peridot is just lovely. I''m sorry about the Tourm..

joy2theworld

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous rings! I think I may hand over my money to you to find me some gems. You seem to find amazing stones.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results