shape
carat
color
clarity

Step Cut City - recent additions, Gary Braun Aqua and Afghan plus a Peridot

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The aqua is AMAZING. The whole collection is unbelievable actually - how do you ever wear them all? I am so jealous :)

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Sarahbear621 - Is the 6.8mm cushion a Barry cushion? I would likely go with the 7mm as you should be safe, but it really depends on the stone. Can you post a pic here?
Lauren,
Here is my thread on the tourmaline cut by Jeff White and the setting.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I love the aqua.

StonieGrl

Brilliant_Rock
LTP, I should hate you for your YOWZATASTIC collection of gemstones and gemstone rings. But you are clearly a good egg with excellent taste who always has a kind thing to say to other people about their gemstones, so can''t hate ya.

So instead, you are my role model!
35.gif

LTP, YOU GO GIRL!
36.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
When I grow up, I want to be just like LTP. You seriously have an amazing collection!!!
30.gif
3.gif
22.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Stone Hunter, Joy2theworld, Violet3, Sarahbear621, Oddoneout, Stoniegirl, and Platinumrock!!!!

I took some more pics today - hang tight!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The aqua.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Greens.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Again.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pinks.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Orange.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
More orange.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
New rings.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yellows.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amethysts.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blues!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tourmalines!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Reds and pinks.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Final pic!

original.aspx

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Love the aqua. That is the perfect setting.

Sorry about the inclusion issue, that is really too bad.

I really enjoy looking at all of your pictures.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Love the newest additions!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Holy aqua!!! I love it! It''s just fantastic. Your whole collection is absolutely stunning!

trishy

Shiny_Rock
i love seeing all your pics of your pretties!!! truly amazing!! a question i have for ya is - when you are looking for a gem, what size do you look for in general? do you have a minimum carat size or mm size you look for? or do you look for color and shape/cut first and get whatever size that you find it comes in? do you source stones you want or do you just happen to come across them?
your collection has made me long for something in every color of the rainbow, but even more than that, i must have an asscher... your aqua and your amethyst are literally TO DIE FOR!! i love them LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM. truly stunning

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t seen that baguette setting on LOGR, do you have an item # for it, I''ve been looking for one like that for my peridot asscher?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2009 10:03:40 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Final pic!

original.aspx
Lauren - I saw your pcture in the gallery and I had to cruise on over here! this is such a gorgeous and classic setting, looks perfect together everything about this setting stone cut is Fantastic! looks like it was meant to be, do you have handshots of this...?

GemJunkie

Rough_Rock
Hi Lauren!
1.gif
I''m new to PS, but not to collecting gems. I must say that your aqua has totally helped me decide to set my emerald cut aque first. It was going to be between it and a smaller cushion red spinel I have, but after your pictures, it''s the aqua for sure!
18.gif

....... and your peridot is to die for as well! As is all your rings.
9.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING new photos. Thanks for taking them and posting them. Just an amazing collection. If you could send me one, right now I''d pick the Aqua. The cut and color really appeal to me... while they are all lovely...the new Aqua lovely just calls my name.

TFS!!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
OH LAUREN!! Your collection is TDF!! It''s absolutely gorgeous. The aqua turned out amazing. Mine is still in the box, LOL! I have this feeling that you color cordinate your outfit with your rings.
9.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe I missed this thread! What can I possibly say that others haven''t already said! What a gorgeous collection. I seriously considered setting my Gary Braun Aqua in that LOGR setting and now you have me rethinking what I am going to do with it. WOW!!!!!!!!!! SPECTACULAR!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry about the tourmaline. Based on the location and how long it is, I don’t think anything can be done. The best thing is to hope that it doesn’t grow. I like the colour of the aquamarine from the side – it’s a very pleasant blue body colour.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results