shape
carat
color
clarity

Star Sapphire E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
Author: RubyCharm
I know you''re more attracted to gems that are more opaque, but are you sure that''s also your gf''s preference? The reason I ask is that my FI''s preferences are different than mine, but we got a stone that would fit my preferences and not his (since I was the one who was going to be wearing the ring). Also, I don''t know about your gf, but I think a lot of women (especially those with small fingers, such as myself) would find a stone of that size to be a little bit uncomfortable for daily wear. However, I''m telling you this from the perspective of someone whose ring size is 4.25.

Anyway, if you are resolved to get that stone, I''m sure it will make a very unique e-ring, which is what you ultimately want. Otherwise, I''m sure there are other great alternatives (that a lot of people here could help you find), as long as you''re more flexible color-wise and size-wise.

I''m open to suggestions, I''ve done a fair bit of searching before this, including following recommendations and links from this site (hence finding James Meyer), but I''m sure I''ve missed opportunities.

I can''t definitely say what my girlfriend''s preferences are on a star sapphire, actually I wouldn''t be surprised if she has never seen one. My girlfriend''s jewelry is a wierd mix of bohemian and antique german stuff from her grandmother. She wears massive rings frequently, a lot of amber, so I don''t think a 5 carat stone would be an issue. My girlfriend is 25, and I do want to future proof the ring, but looking at what her mum wears, I don''t think she''ll be playing it safe with jewelry, even when she is older. I am sure she''d love this stone, and I''m happy to have found a stone that fits, but I''m open to the idea that there are better stones out there as well. I can always look at these other stones by mail on approval. More information is always good.

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 5:12:16 PM
Date: 6/17/2009 3:12:26 PM

Author: NeonPeon

Here is the stone in a more natural light without a store high beam on it.

Two more questions,

1) Was this picture taken with or without flash?

2) Were you able to see the star affect this sharply even without exposing the stone to a direct light source?

1) I don''t know, its the store''s picture. I can ask though. The picture with my hand was under bright direct light.
2) It''s difficult to say because like most jewelry stores the place is lit up like a christmas tree, but it wasn''t this bright out from under the lights.

Any stone I buy I will expect to be independently appraised, and as this claims its untreated, if I find out otherwise, I could return it. I haven''t read of any issues with INTA gems, but I will be a defensive consumer.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I got my purple/pink sapphire thru Rick Martin of Art Cut Gems. It is not a star; it is a rectangular cushion. I have bought from him on several occasions, and find him very easy to work with.

What type wedding band does she want?

I wear a 5.5 ring, and it has a halo of one pointers around the stone. My wedding ring is an eternity style, and I do not think I would have room for a four carat stone on my finger with my band. You might think about that, since the JM settings I have have a bezel, which would be nearly as big as a halo.

I will try to get a finger shot tonight so you can see the coverage.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is kind of a quirky suggestion, but might you consider lavender jadeite (high quality jade)? High quality jade cabs can be gorgeously translucent and watery, and it's still very unique (which also means it'll probably be harder for you to find). Just beware the dyed stuff. I will try to dig up some pics.

ETA: nevermind...this would just be too hard to find here in the US. Moving on...

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 5:15:40 PM

I know you're more attracted to gems that are more opaque, but are you sure that's also your gf's preference? The reason I ask is that my FI's preferences are different than mine, but we got a stone that would fit my preferences and not his (since I was the one who was going to be wearing the ring). Also, I don't know about your gf, but I think a lot of women (especially those with small fingers, such as myself) would find a stone of that size to be a little bit uncomfortable for daily wear. However, I'm telling you this from the perspective of someone whose ring size is 4.25.

Anyway, if you are resolved to get that stone, I'm sure it will make a very unique e-ring, which is what you ultimately want. Otherwise, I'm sure there are other great alternatives (that a lot of people here could help you find), as long as you're more flexible color-wise and size-wise.

I'm open to suggestions, I've done a fair bit of searching before this, including following recommendations and links from this site (hence finding James Meyer), but I'm sure I've missed opportunities.

I can't definitely say what my girlfriend's preferences are on a star sapphire, actually I wouldn't be surprised if she has never seen one. My girlfriend's jewelry is a wierd mix of bohemian and antique german stuff from her grandmother. She wears massive rings frequently, a lot of amber, so I don't think a 5 carat stone would be an issue. My girlfriend is 25, and I do want to future proof the ring, but looking at what her mum wears, I don't think she'll be playing it safe with jewelry, even when she is older. I am sure she'd love this stone, and I'm happy to have found a stone that fits, but I'm open to the idea that there are better stones out there as well. I can always look at these other stones by mail on approval. More information is always good.

As much as I love star sapphires and star rubies, I'd be a little bit hesitant to get a star sapphire e-ring for somebody who has never seen this type of stone. People's reactions are varied. As a "fun stone," I would say pretty much any woman would like it. As an "engagement stone," I'm not so sure. I'd make sure she really wants a star sapphire to begin with. Some women, no matter how eccentric and bohemian, would prefer something different (a color change sapphire, for example) when it comes to their engagement ring.

Anyway, I found a 5.45 carat stone from Wild Fish Gems (a reputable dealer) that has a very nice color. That's how I would expect a natural & unheated star sapphire that is moderately included to look like. If you'd like to take a look at it, here it is:

5.45 ct. Ceylon Star Sapphire

You could contact Ed at Wild Fish Gems to get more pictures in different light settings, if you are interested.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty Ruby Charm :) I think I prefer that color personally, too bad there aren''t additional pics. Though I''m sure Ed would take some more if you asked.

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 5:59:36 PM
As much as I love star sapphires and star rubies, I''d be a little bit hesitant to get a star sapphire e-ring for somebody who has never seen this type of stone. People''s reactions are varied. As a ''fun stone,'' I would say pretty much any woman would like it. As an ''engagement stone,'' I''m not so sure. I''d make sure she really wants a star sapphire to begin with. Some women, no matter how eccentric and bohemian, would prefer something different (a color change sapphire, for example) when it comes to their engagement ring.

Anyway, I found a 5.45 carat stone from Wild Fish Gems (a reputable dealer) that has a very nice color. That''s how I would expect a natural & unheated star sapphire that is moderately included to look like. If you''d like to take a look at it, here it is:

I''ve emailed to take a look at the stone, thanks.

It''s a definite risk to decide on doing this sort of ring, but I want it to be a complete surprise, so there is going to be an element of risk involved. Her sister has been involved from the beginning and likes the idea as a fit for her, and I have a reasonably good sense of what she likes myself. She doesn''t really like faceted gems, as strange as that sounds. I''m 100% confident she will like James Meyer''s work, the rest is a gamble that I have to take if I want it to be a surprise, even if it causes a lot of nerves on my end.

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/17/2009 6:22:37 PM

As much as I love star sapphires and star rubies, I''d be a little bit hesitant to get a star sapphire e-ring for somebody who has never seen this type of stone. People''s reactions are varied. As a ''fun stone,'' I would say pretty much any woman would like it. As an ''engagement stone,'' I''m not so sure. I''d make sure she really wants a star sapphire to begin with. Some women, no matter how eccentric and bohemian, would prefer something different (a color change sapphire, for example) when it comes to their engagement ring.

Anyway, I found a 5.45 carat stone from Wild Fish Gems (a reputable dealer) that has a very nice color. That''s how I would expect a natural & unheated star sapphire that is moderately included to look like. If you''d like to take a look at it, here it is:

I''ve emailed to take a look at the stone, thanks.

It''s a definite risk to decide on doing this sort of ring, but I want it to be a complete surprise, so there is going to be an element of risk involved. Her sister has been involved from the beginning and likes the idea as a fit for her, and I have a reasonably good sense of what she likes myself. She doesn''t really like faceted gems, as strange as that sounds. I''m 100% confident she will like James Meyer''s work, the rest is a gamble that I have to take if I want it to be a surprise, even if it causes a lot of nerves on my end.

That''s a good sign. If she''s into cabs, she will most likely be blown away by a star sapphire!

Ask Ed to send you pics of the stone with and without flash (in natural light). That way you''ll be able to see both personalities (I think of my star ruby as being "bi-polar," since it''s like two different stones depending on the light setting).

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you are going down the right path. Make the purchase contingent upon a lab cert either by AGL or AGTA and not other labs. As far as the stone in concerned, the 2nd picture is certainly more realistic and I see that it is very opaque to the point that it is a little distracting to the star effect. I think that for something overly silky, it seems rather expensive. Personally, I prefer a more translucent stone, which will also allow the star to be more pronounced.

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Neon,
My rectangular pinkish purple sapphire cushion, unset, was:
4.8 x 6.7 x 3.7 mm.
1.1 carat
You can compare the dimensions to those you posted for the 5 carat star sapphire.
Sorry the photo is blurred, but I took it with one hand with my Blackberry. It should give you an idea of finger coverage with an elongated stone.
Unless she wants to set the sapphire up high, there might be little room left for a wedding band.
Here is a shot on my 5.5 finger with a halo of one pointers added:
Hope this helps. Be sure to come back with handshots after you propose.

IMG00076.jpg

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
I guarantee she''ll be willing to pose with hand shots when we are done.

http://www.jamesmeyerjewelry.com/pieces/1352.htm

Something like this, made offset, so that the wedding band could be behind it, is what I''m thinking.

I''m feeling a bit disheartened by the response because I thought I was definitely finished with the hunt, but I still like the gem I posted, it perhaps just gives me some argument to reduce the quoted cost. If something bests it, that can''t be bad. I don''t know much about which organizations are most reputable with certification, so AGL/AGTA is what I will go with.

ma re

Ideal_Rock
MTG, jadeite is a nice suggestion, but not for an e-ring (unless it will be worn a few times a year, it''s a bit soft). If we''ll suggest other varieties I''d mention cat''s eye chrysoberyl, like THIS or THIS, but they don''t come in purple unfortunatelly.

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 3:35:29 AM
Author: ma re
MTG, jadeite is a nice suggestion, but not for an e-ring (unless it will be worn a few times a year, it''s a bit soft). If we''ll suggest other varieties I''d mention cat''s eye chrysoberyl, like THIS or THIS, but they don''t come in purple unfortunatelly.
I second what mr. ma re said. The optical effect is pretty cool!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehe, ever since Lord of the Rings, the cats eye chrysoberyl effect has seemed sinister to me..

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 1:29:00 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
Hehe, ever since Lord of the Rings, the cats eye chrysoberyl effect has seemed sinister to me..

OMG, you''re so right! Ohhh, why did you have to say that!?!? I never made that connection before, but now I''m looking at it with different eyes
39.gif

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
I''ve looked at the gem from wildfish... it is nice but it is more included than the gem I showed, including specs rather than the silkiness, though the colour is deeper, tending more toward blue.

My girlfriend''s sister went to the natural sapphire company to look at a few stones, and I think I''m going to be sent a couple of their stones and come to a decision.

I will be uploading a picture of my initial stone, which isn''t so beloved on here, in a more natural light.

What I''m coming to understand, is that while 2k is a lot of money for me, and it will buy a really nice star sapphire, it will always involve some sort of trade off.

The stone I originally posted isn''t particularly transparent, as many have mentioned. Some of the other stones I''ve looked at are much more transparent, with weaker stars, and some that have nice stars and less inclusion have very faint colors or tend toward common grays.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2009 1:29:00 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
For me, it was the reverse. When I first saw the Eye of Mordor , my first thought was that it was a cat''s eye but in a stunning orangish red base..

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2009 6:37:02 PM
I''ve looked at the gem from wildfish... it is nice but it is more included than the gem I showed, including specs rather than the silkiness, though the colour is deeper, tending more toward blue.

My girlfriend''s sister went to the natural sapphire company to look at a few stones, and I think I''m going to be sent a couple of their stones and come to a decision.

I will be uploading a picture of my initial stone, which isn''t so beloved on here, in a more natural light.

What I''m coming to understand, is that while 2k is a lot of money for me, and it will buy a really nice star sapphire, it will always involve some sort of trade off.

The stone I originally posted isn''t particularly transparent, as many have mentioned. Some of the other stones I''ve looked at are much more transparent, with weaker stars, and some that have nice stars and less inclusion have very faint colors or tend toward common grays.
NeonPeon,
This is part of the fun of the gemstone search. It can be a challenge to find the stone that has everything and when you do, it only makes it extra special to you because you know how difficult and rare it is.

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
I suggested the Wild Fish gem since you said you liked the look of opaque star sapphires. Anyway, I'm glad you are willing to explore other options, besides the Intagems stone.

It’s great that you want to take a look at some of the NSC stones. I know you want a purple stone, but it wouldn't hurt to keep an open mind during your gemstone search, because you might realize that you don't know what you really want until you actually see it in person. In my case, I always thought I wanted a "cornflower" blue star sapphire and, for a while, I had my heart set on that particular color. But, since ruby is my birthstone, I decided to take a look at some star rubies as well. Oh, boy, little did I know that purplish red, not blue, was the right color for me. You may think you like an opaque stone better now, but you might change your mind after you see a translucent baby blue stone with a great star (for example).

You are right about the trade off. However, keep in mind that MOST OF THE TIME, your gf won't see a totally sharp & prominent star effect. The star effect is quite evident in reflected light, but in natural light (and especially if the day is not so sunny), all your gf will see is a sapphire cab. And if that sapphire cab is too opaque, it won't be such an amazing sight. That's why a translucent stone with less silk and a reasonably sharp star is more interesting (in my opinion, that is!) than an opaque stone with a very sharp star. When the star effect disappears, it won't be so fun to see a whole bunch of silk strands on a cloudy surface (again, in my opinion). That said, a translucent star sapphire that is white, gray, baby blue, etc. and has a nice star could be a fantastic option.

For example, take a look at this baby blue stone from The NSC:

http://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/Sapphires/Sapphire-Jewelry/Sapphire-Rings/Jewelry=J1081

OK, I know you probably won't consider this one (since it's WAY smaller than what you actually want, and it's over your budget), but anyway, here it is:

Star Ruby

I also had the opportunity to see this particular star ruby (from Burma!) in person and it's ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. As you can see, the color intensity is classified as "Vivid" and the clarity is classified as "Perfection (IF, VVS1)." Although the picture shows a white star, this gem actually has a VERY STRONG pink star on a TRANSLUCENT purplish red body, which is VERY RARE. If you think your gf is one of those people who value quality over quantity, I would consider taking a look at this beauty in person. It's quite amazing. It's small, but it's so unbelievably gorgeous that it looks more elegant and expensive than a lot of the other larger star sapphires that I saw. Just an idea.

ETA: By the way, the pinkish cloud that you can see on the star ruby is not an inclusion. It's an internal pinkish glow... like a tiny light bulb... truly amazing. That's also the color of the star effect.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ruby,
That''s a lovely pink/red star ruby example. The star seems to glow over an intense pinkish red cabochon.

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
Believe me, I ogled that ruby many a time online, it is gorgeous. I can''t afford to go that high, I''ve been bumping up my budget this whole time, and its important for me to have some sort of limit.

That said, after looking over pictures of the intagem stone, in natural light, in comparison to the NSC pictures I was just sent from my girlfriend''s visit, I think you may have helped me dodge a bullet. The silkiness certainly makes the star more apparent, even under less light, but the actual stone is a bit dead, which is no good.

INTAGEMNATURALLIGHT.JPG

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 9:58:49 PM
Believe me, I ogled that ruby many a time online, it is gorgeous. I can't afford to go that high, I've been bumping up my budget this whole time, and its important for me to have some sort of limit.

That said, after looking over pictures of the intagem stone, in natural light, in comparison to the NSC pictures I was just sent from my girlfriend's visit, I think you may have helped me dodge a bullet. The silkiness certainly makes the star more apparent, even under less light, but the actual stone is a bit dead, which is no good.

While I understand that it's important to stay within your budget, keep in mind two things:

1) That price is negotiable, trust me (I remember they offered me a 10% discount back in February of this year).

2) A ring setting for a stone with smaller dimensions is less expensive (if you want a bezel), so you might want to take that into consideration as well. When I was doing my own search, I got estimates for stones of different sizes, and a stone that measures 11 x 9 will be more costly to set than a stone half that size.

As for the Intagems stone, I'm sooo glad you finally came to your senses, hehehe. That stone looks lifeless and boring. I'm sure you'll be able to find something better!

Anyway, keep us posted on your search!

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
NeonPeon,

Take a look at this:

R.W. Wise Star Sapphire

That blue looks amazing
30.gif
... like a clear blue sky!!! (I can only imagine how breathtaking it would look in a J.M. setting!) The stone is from Burma and is completely eye-clean (the clarity is rated as 5.0 on a scale of 1-5). Richard Wise is a reputable dealer. Just showing you some alternatives!

1181.1.jpg

ma re

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2009 11:35:27 PM
NeonPeon,

Take a look at this:

R.W. Wise Star Sapphire

That blue looks amazing
30.gif
... like a clear blue sky!!! (I can only imagine how breathtaking it would look in a J.M. setting!) The stone is from Burma and is completely eye-clean (the clarity is rated as 5.0 on a scale of 1-5). Richard Wise is a reputable dealer. Just showing you some alternatives!
And I can only imagine how many zeroes the price tag of that one has
9.gif

Jokes aside, an ever-changing nature of the star effect is a good point; in a strong light the stone is very interesting, but in a more dim environment it needs something else (like a very nice color or texture).

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/17/2009 5:15:40 PM

As much as I love star sapphires and star rubies, I''d be a little bit hesitant to get a star sapphire e-ring for somebody who has never seen this type of stone. People''s reactions are varied. As a ''fun stone,'' I would say pretty much any woman would like it. As an ''engagement stone,'' I''m not so sure. I''d make sure she really wants a star sapphire to begin with. Some women, no matter how eccentric and bohemian, would prefer something different (a color change sapphire, for example) when it comes to their engagement ring. .

My reaction to your description of your GF''s tastes was the opposite of Ruby''s -- I was thinking that she might just be the type of person who would appreciate a star sapphire engagement ring! Of course I may be a bit biased -- my mother wore a natural blue star sapphire ring as her engagement ring for many years! I also love the idea of a cab stone in a James Meyer type setting, from what you''ve told us about her. The other thing that came to was a custom-cut colored gemstone with a high crown.

Do you think moonstone might be an option?

But since diamonds are the norm for engagement rings these days, it might be worth your while to slyly prod to see whether that might be her preference in spite of her bohemian taste in other things...

NeonPeon

Rough_Rock
Author: VRBeauty

But since diamonds are the norm for engagement rings these days, it might be worth your while to slyly prod to see whether that might be her preference in spite of her bohemian taste in other things...

I''m 27 now, and have known I was going to marry my girlfriend for about 3 years now. If I gave her a diamond, she''d be happy because she''s nice, she loves me, and she''s got a sense of perspective, but once the glow wore off from the proposal, I think she''d think it quite thoughtless. She prefers cabs, and she is thoroughly uninterested in diamonds, that I''m certain of. She finds 99% of engagement rings terribly dull, which is nice, because so do I.

I''m also absolutely positive she''d LOVE a JM setting, so that''s non negotiable. It''s not just from looking at her jewelry, I''m just certain of it from knowing her.

I''m also quite sure she''d like a star sapphire, and I think she''d love a purple one, though other colours could work.

What I''m all of a sudden feeling less confident about, is picking this stone. I''m feeling like despite my efforts to have a crash course in star sapphires, after scouring many websites and making several trips to that sleazy sales sanctuary - the LA jewelry district, I''m no closer than when I started. The whole universe of gem sales is foreign to me, I''m discouraged and a little untrusting of many vendors.

That''d be fine if it was a gift. I''m sure I''d appreciate the hunt more if it was for me, I could wait forever to figure this thing out. I''ve waited a few years to get the logistics in my life sorted, but I''ve wanted to get married for a while now. Now that I''m this close, I am running low on patience. I won''t compromise my standards, but I''m feeling like finding these less in demand stones is very difficult and only slowly achieved on the internet. Perhaps I should rely on JM''s eye, because my trying to source the stone has me going in circles.

I do have one stone I''m looking at from the NSC that I quite like, and I may have sent on approval. It is a lovely saturated purple/magenta. My only concern with them is that their stuff in general seems highly priced, and when doing a bit of research around here people seemed to think likewise. That said, they seem to have a much more refined selection that what I have seen elsewhere.

Any recommendations as to sites I may have overlooked are most welcome, sorry for the wordiness.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/18/2009 11:35:27 PM
NeonPeon,

Take a look at this:

R.W. Wise Star Sapphire

That blue looks amazing
30.gif
Nice body color though, but I'm not sure I would agree with RW and call that a star sapphire. Maybe a sapphire cabachon. I guess the price reflects the fact that this is a very weak star.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/19/2009 4:35:36 AM

Author: VRBeauty

I'm 27 now, and have known I was going to marry my girlfriend for about 3 years now. If I gave her a diamond, she'd be happy because she's nice, she loves me, and she's got a sense of perspective, but once the glow wore off from the proposal, I think she'd think it quite thoughtless. She prefers cabs, and she is thoroughly uninterested in diamonds, that I'm certain of. She finds 99% of engagement rings terribly dull, which is nice, because so do I.

I'm also absolutely positive she'd LOVE a JM setting, so that's non negotiable. It's not just from looking at her jewelry, I'm just certain of it from knowing her.

I'm also quite sure she'd like a star sapphire, and I think she'd love a purple one, though other colours could work.

What I'm all of a sudden feeling less confident about, is picking this stone. I'm feeling like despite my efforts to have a crash course in star sapphires, after scouring many websites and making several trips to that sleazy sales sanctuary - the LA jewelry district, I'm no closer than when I started. The whole universe of gem sales is foreign to me, I'm discouraged and a little untrusting of many vendors.

That'd be fine if it was a gift. I'm sure I'd appreciate the hunt more if it was for me, I could wait forever to figure this thing out. I've waited a few years to get the logistics in my life sorted, but I've wanted to get married for a while now. Now that I'm this close, I am running low on patience. I won't compromise my standards, but I'm feeling like finding these less in demand stones is very difficult and only slowly achieved on the internet. Perhaps I should rely on JM's eye, because my trying to source the stone has me going in circles.

I do have one stone I'm looking at from the NSC that I quite like, and I may have sent on approval. It is a lovely saturated purple/magenta. My only concern with them is that their stuff in general seems highly priced, and when doing a bit of research around here people seemed to think likewise. That said, they seem to have a much more refined selection that what I have seen elsewhere.

Any recommendations as to sites I may have overlooked are most welcome, sorry for the wordiness.
IMO, overpriced for some of their lesser quality material. I think the higher quality material, while expensive, is not high, nor low, but fairly priced for what it is. Vivid and fine sapphires are very expensive, just a fact of life.

Did you check out "Simply Sapphires" as well? They're more reasonably priced than NSC, and if you don't mind a heated sapphire you can save some $$$ that way. However, they do have some unheated stones. It's a reputable company as well.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NSC's prices kind of vary depending on the particular stone, I got a small sapphire that I love from them (hehe, the one in my avatar actually), at a pretty competitive price compared to the other popular pricescope vendors (the ones that even had it in stock anyways). And to be honest, I thought your original stone was priced kind of high for how opaque it seemed...

And yes, uncommon stones are annoying hard to find eh? Think how much easier this would be if only your gf liked diamonds, lol. I actually wasn't very partial to diamonds, but my fiance is a traditionalist and bought me one anyways for my ering. It's not what I would have picked for myself, but I still love it because it's my ering and it's beautiful. So try not to worry too much, I'm sure she will love the ring even if it isn't perfect or purple.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
How about this one from Multicolour.com?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results