shape
carat
color
clarity

So I''ve been holding out on you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe I missed this! Amazing stone - that color really pops! The setting is very nice too and looks well made, especially since it was adjusted to your stone (mine came out crooked - although not an LOGR)! Enjoy it
1.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The rose gold looks very nice in your picture but as you said, it looks different in person. I’m sorry that it’s not to your liking.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/13/2009 10:40:49 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Thanks ladies, I''m glad you guys like it! I''m absolutely head over hills in love with the color of this stone, it''s such a perfect pink color and looks great in all lighting. I can''t say enough great things about this one, and of course Barry''s cutting is spectacular.

Stone Hunter, the stone is 8.6mm and my finger size is 5. It''s definitely a nice size, as I''ve become quite obsessed with stone sizes recently and keep wanting to go bigger
2.gif

So your right hand is a 5 and the hand we see in the photos is an even smaller size? I think the size looks good in the photos.

I do know what you mean about wanting to go bigger...I haven''t bought some stones because while they were lovely they were just too small.

But you got a stunning color and cut and size! Congrats!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and finished ring. It reminds me a lot of my split shank tourmaline ring.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/14/2009 8:52:04 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Lovely stone and finished ring. It reminds me a lot of my split shank tourmaline ring.
That setting actually was my first choice, but in the end I felt it might look too similar to my e-ring which is a 2 tone with rose gold halo too
2.gif

dh97

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and color of this stone is the best. I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results