shape
carat
color
clarity

So I''ve been holding out on you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got this baby almost a month and a half ago but I'm just posting about it now that the project is almost in completion
2.gif
I think I can honestly say that this is my favorite stone so far, I just love its color and how great it looks in ALL lighting!
30.gif

I got an LOGR setting for it and actually just dropped it off to be set not 5 minutes ago. So hopefully in about a day or two I should have more photos of the final ring too!

Forgot to add the specs. BB Pink Tourmaline, 8.6mm.

BBT01.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oops technical trouble.
BBT03.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks like arrows
2.gif

BBT04.jpg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Last one for now.

BBT05.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baby,
That’s gorgeous. The pink looks so pure and the colour quite intense, especially in the last picture. There’s absolutely no reason to hold back those pictures on us. I can’t wait to see the end result.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/17/2009 12:38:25 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Last one for now.
Wow! gorgeous stone! looks soooo yummy in that yellow gold looking ring holder too! just sooo gorgeous of a stone!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
So I officially LOVE this gem! man oh man is it PINK!
3.gif
drool.... can''t wait to see it set
31.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone!! Are you gonna tell us which LOGR you got, or do we have to wait?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That colour is . . . just, WOW!
30.gif

Which setting is it going into?

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone, I''m totally in love with this one and have been carrying it around with me everywhere ever since I got it
2.gif
It looks really deep and intense pink in some lights, a little softer and feminine in others, but overall looks GREAT indoors despite horrendous lighting.

I think I''ll keep you in suspense a while longer with the setting
31.gif
That way you guys can keep me company while I impatiently await for my jeweler to call me!
9.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 1:27:07 PM
Thank you everyone, I''m totally in love with this one and have been carrying it around with me everywhere ever since I got it
2.gif
It looks really deep and intense pink in some lights, a little softer and feminine in others, but overall looks GREAT indoors despite horrendous lighting.

31.gif
That way you guys can keep me company while I impatiently await for my jeweler to call me!
9.gif
Argh! You''re awful!
9.gif

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I''ll be waiting impatiently for you to get it back so we can see what setting it is!

In the mean time, I''m going to guess the halo with the split shank. That''s just a personal fave though.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oooh that is one gorgeous, yummy pink stone! That is one of the best pink stones I have ever seen
30.gif

When did your jeweler say he would be done with setting?

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous pink! I can''t wait to see the final product.

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
Wow, the color is stunning!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I WANT THIS!!! So beautiful.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Holy moly.
23.gif

That is such a gorgeous stone! great color. Congrats!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/17/2009 1:27:07 PM
2.gif

31.gif
9.gif
What a naughty baby you are.
38.gif
9.gif
It won''t be too long now, will it?

icekid

Ideal_Rock
That is definitely a fabulous pink! Can''t imagine why you''ve been keeping it a secret, though
3.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone, Babyblue033. It looks like you have achieved the perfect pinkish color that you have been questing for. Gorgeous, gorgeous stone.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful shade of pink. Can''t wait to see it set

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lori

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you ladies for such nice words
5.gif
I do think I finally found my perfect pink stone, what will I do from now on? LOL! I''m thinking a new goal is in order
2.gif

I''m really really hoping the ring will be ready tomorrow, although when the jeweler asked when I wanted it back I so nonchalantly said "no hurry, just call me when it''s done". What was I thinking???
40.gif

hkm25

Rough_Rock
That is so beautiful! Do you by any chance have the vendor picture? I am looking for a tourmaline that color and would love to know what the vendor picture looked like so I can get an idea of what to look for.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Great intense colour.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/17/2009 10:25:56 PM
Author: hkm25
That is so beautiful! Do you by any chance have the vendor picture? I am looking for a tourmaline that color and would love to know what the vendor picture looked like so I can get an idea of what to look for.
Here''s Barry''s picture of the stone.
t-6214g_64_general.jpg

I think this was probably the only time I didn''t quite know what to expect from his photo, it seems a bit fuzzy/sleepy to me? But I had a gut feeling about it so I went for it, and after talking with Barry a bit more I was completely convinced as he called it the best pink tourmaline he has cut.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty, can''t wait to see it set!

hkm25

Rough_Rock
I think this was probably the only time I didn''t quite know what to expect from his photo, it seems a bit fuzzy/sleepy to me? But I had a gut feeling about it so I went for it, and after talking with Barry a bit more I was completely convinced as he called it the best pink tourmaline he has cut.

Well it is absolutely stunning. I can''t wait to see it set!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Not today!
36.gif
I was stuck in meetings all day anyway but it sure would''ve cheered me up after a long day. Maybe tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results