shape
carat
color
clarity

Single Ladies Small Talk

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Game cleavage was a success! Met a cute engineer last night. Tall (6'3"?), red hair, kind of reminded me of Carey Elwes in The Princess Bride. Good night.

Will reply later - work is NUTS!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Strawdermangrl|1289578042|2763380 said:
B.E.G- Good luck, girl! I know you don't NEED it but sending you lots of dust.

My ex-hubby's sister requested me as a friend last night. I accepted, just because we got divorced doesn't mean that I can't talk to her, right?

Right.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock

My ex-hubby's sister requested me as a friend last night. I accepted, just because we got divorced doesn't mean that I can't talk to her, right?

Right! And thanks! :)

Btw, are you excited for your Australian adventure??? :D

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
princesss|1289595278|2763682 said:
Game cleavage was a success! Met a cute engineer last night. Tall (6'3"?), red hair, kind of reminded me of Carey Elwes in The Princess Bride. Good night.

Will reply later - work is NUTS!

Nice! Ooh, I love Carey Elwes in The Princess Bride! Hello hotness!

In other news, I took the GRE today. Quantitative came out about like I expected (not that great) but math is not my strong point and not important for English PhD admissions. Verbal I came out in the 96th percentile so not too bad!

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
... I just returned from "The date" a minute or two ago. Things were lovely, as expected. We grabbed a drink, chatted a bit, picked out a movie to see, went to said movie, and then off to dinner. He's really cute. haha. Things were generally affectionate--cuddled in at the movie theater, few kisses at various points in the evening. Lots and lots of joking around AND he proposed a follow up date. Not a specific time/date but a specific event.

Things went perfectly but for some reason I have a "meh" feeling about this going anywhere. Not sure why. I really do fancy him-- and he seems just as interested so I'm not sure my basis.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
MissPrudential|1289622330|2764045 said:
... I just returned from "The date" a minute or two ago. Things were lovely, as expected. We grabbed a drink, chatted a bit, picked out a movie to see, went to said movie, and then off to dinner. He's really cute. haha. Things were generally affectionate--cuddled in at the movie theater, few kisses at various points in the evening. Lots and lots of joking around AND he proposed a follow up date. Not a specific time/date but a specific event.

Things went perfectly but for some reason I have a "meh" feeling about this going anywhere. Not sure why. I really do fancy him-- and he seems just as interested so I'm not sure my basis.

Ooooh hmm.....

Ok, well, first - :appl: :appl: :appl: for a good date! And yay for affection and follow-up date!

As for the second - the meh feeling - hmm....maybe you just need another date or two to figure it out? He seems awesome - nice cute guys you connect well with who are interested in you should get a second shot ;-)

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
B.E.G.|1289624015|2764060 said:
As for the second - the meh feeling - hmm....maybe you just need another date or two to figure it out? He seems awesome - nice cute guys you connect well with who are interested in you should get a second shot ;-)

I think the "meh" thing might be me just being cautious and not getting my hopes up-- you know? Once (recently) burned, twice shy?

I got a sweet text this morning from him. :appl:

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
MissPrudential|1289669285|2764492 said:
B.E.G.|1289624015|2764060 said:

I think the "meh" thing might be me just being cautious and not getting my hopes up-- you know? Once (recently) burned, twice shy?

I got a sweet text this morning from him. :appl:

Awww. In that case, I think more dates are needed! I definitely understand about wanting to be cautious though. But it's also good to put yourself out there, like you have, and take these chances - proud of you girl!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Yayayaya for sweet texts the next day. But you are right to be cautiously optimistic. It keeps you in tune with your intuition. That is where I went wrong with the last guy. Granted it had been over four years since I had been on a date and was he'll bent on getting a kiss on my first date with said crazy ass, but that was no excuse for not listening to my gut.

I think this is a great thread because gawd knows I need the dating advice. I stii haven't had the nerve to call that guy back yet from eHarmony. ugh....

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1289691868|2764973 said:
Yayayaya for sweet texts the next day. But you are right to be cautiously optimistic. It keeps you in tune with your intuition. That is where I went wrong with the last guy. Granted it had been over four years since I had been on a date and was he'll bent on getting a kiss on my first date with said crazy a$$, but that was no excuse for not listening to my gut.

I think this is a great thread because gawd knows I need the dating advice. I stii haven't had the nerve to call that guy back yet from eHarmony. ugh....

Same here! Not to mention you guys pushing me forward. Left to my own devices I would've wimped out :razz:

Miracles, go call him! Now!

ETA: Did he call back after you sent that e-mail telling him you called?

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
He doesn't have my number and I am not comfortable giving it out yet. I just sent him another email so we can setup a time to talk. He emailed and told me he would have to start answewring blocked calls from now on. Like you, if left to my own devices, I would never ever date.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1289694825|2765087 said:
He doesn't have my number and I am not comfortable giving it out yet. I just sent him another email so we can setup a time to talk. He emailed and told me he would have to start answewring blocked calls from now on. Like you, if left to my own devices, I would never ever date.

It's good we have each other then!

Definitely don't give out the number until you feel more comfortable. I know I tend to be way too trusting, but there are too many creepers out there (not that I believe this guy is one of them, but you know what I mean).

You know what I realized is that if I just waited for a guy to approach me, I could be waiting for a long time, and I'm too IMPATIENT for that.

Hope you and the guy get in touch soon!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
3.5 hours on the phone last nigh!!! :tongue:
It was surreal. He was everything that I liked about a lot of past partners but without the things I didn't like about the others. Rather, the things others didn't like about me...he actually does!! It's clear we have phone chemistry and that is a start. I won't be able to meet him until after Thanksgiving due to my work schedule but I'm sooooo okay with that. Woohooo for Hope!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
miraclesrule|1289755043|2765630 said:
It was surreal. He was everything that I liked about a lot of past partners but without the things I didn't like about the others. Rather, the things others didn't like about me...he actually does!! It's clear we have phone chemistry and that is a start. I won't be able to meet him until after Thanksgiving due to my work schedule but I'm sooooo okay with that. Woohooo for Hope!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

What an AWESOME start! And isn't it great when a guy appreciates all those things about you that others don't?? Love it!

Ok, Thanksgiving - hurry up and get it over with so we can hear about Miracles' date!

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
miraclesrule|1289755043|2765630 said:

Awww...YAY!

Did you make plans to chat again on the phone before this date? I hope soooo!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
No. We didn't make any concrete plans because I have to fly out for a business trip back east and then my friend is coming from out of town to visit. I will probably call him if I get a chance this week. They usually pack our schedules from 6:30 am to 10:00pm. I will be on the other coast so I will be able to call at a reasonable hour.

I hope I meet him in person soon. :confused:

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
B.E.G.|1289614114|2763947 said:

Right! And thanks! :)

Btw, are you excited for your Australian adventure??? :D

DFly- Thanks love. :)

B.E.G.- Hooray! and thanks, too. Australian adventure- I believe that I might actually spontaneously burst into flames from the pent up excitement. I am just waiting on that passport. :)

So, I am SO glad to hear of the great weekend updates that everyone has had- Princesss- Bazing!!! I love the tall men...swoon. Must have details. :) Miracles- Hooorayyy!!!!!! :) :):)

So, I had the MOST odd weekend EVER. Totally. Here is how it started.

Dated a guy for a while a year back or so, maybe a few months. We got along, had fun, ect. Met the organic way through some friends and it just ended up fizzling out. He was a teacher and a coach and our schedules didn't really mesh well. We ran into each other not to long back and he asked me out to dinner and a movie for this coming Friday. :confused: So, yeah, there is that.

THEN, if some of you might recall from TRCT- I had drinks with cute firefighter friend a few weeks back and he KISSED me completely out of the blue. We have been trying to catch up since but because of crazy schedules have yet to connect. I get a text yesterday morning that says 'Do you have plans next Saturday?' from Cute Firefighter. I was like 'What is up?' he responded that John Butler Trio is going to be playing and he has an extra ticket. <3 JBT, btw. Then follows with another immediate text that says 'the thing is, they are playing in Austin'. That is a cool 3 hour drive from Houston. I responded 'that sounds like fun, when are you leaving'. He says 'I thought we could leave on Saturday and come back Sunday'. I then get to thinking, ok, does he like want to jump start a relationship or something?! Is he just thinking it would be fun to take me to a concert because that has been what we have connected on the most (Bonnaroo, DMB ,Spoon,ect.) or what?! I can't decide. Backtrack, a bit, if we are being honest here. HFF (hot Firefighter) and I met a few years back when I broke up with a guy who cheated on me right after my mom passed and we worked together. Company Christmas party comes along and I can't show up with out a date because He who shall not be named is bringing the hooker he cheated with...so I call up my buddy Josh and ask him if he has any hot friends from the Academy that will act like my new love interest...enter HFF.- We go out a few times, make out a few times and then both start dating other people and let it all lie. SO- fast forward to a few weeks ago when we met up for drinks and had dinner, such a great time but totally under the impression that we are just friends- as we have kept up through our mutual friends and FB. So when he kisses me after dinner, I am surprised. Now on to the texting yesterday. So, what do you think girls? Could this be the beginning of something? OH- almost forgot- I asked who all was going to be at the show- you know to get a better feeling for where his head might be in terms of what he is seeing this as, ect- he tells me his BFF and Bff's wife. Just the 4 of us. Like a couples double date. I need some help figuring this out. I am completely in the dark, and all of a sudden, they are coming out of the woodwork! LOL, on the front of the other guy from the show the other night, he called me 2x this weekend and when he heard I was moving asked if I wanted help, he would be more than happy to lend a hand. What a doll...

Anyway, insight would be awesome from you my fellow single ladies and so happy to hear that all is well with y'all, too.

Hugs. :)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
S - An overnight date sounds like a lot this early, KWIM?

MR - So happy to hear about your awesome phone date! It sounds like this has serious potential.

BEG - How are things going?

Had a good weekend. Hold onto your hats, because this might get a little confusing.

Heard from E (the good date a week ago) - he apologized for being MIA, said he's in Puerto Rico, and he gets back today. Soooo...I'm thinking this is good, yes? Means he was thinking about me and maybe a little worried that I was getting worried/upset? You don't just apologize for being MIA if you're not planning on calling again.

Also, heard from cute engineer that I met on Thursday (E2 - of course I pick guys with the same first initial!). We had a fun talk on the phone yesterday, and he asked me out. I gave him the days I was free and he took the first one, lol! So we're going to play billiards and walk around this really cool part of town tonight.

So that's about it. Oh - the ex finally moved. It's kind of a bizarre feeling to know he's not here anymore.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
princesss|1289833510|2766566 said:
S - An overnight date sounds like a lot this early, KWIM?

MR - So happy to hear about your awesome phone date! It sounds like this has serious potential.

BEG - How are things going?

Had a good weekend. Hold onto your hats, because this might get a little confusing.

Heard from E (the good date a week ago) - he apologized for being MIA, said he's in Puerto Rico, and he gets back today. Soooo...I'm thinking this is good, yes? Means he was thinking about me and maybe a little worried that I was getting worried/upset? You don't just apologize for being MIA if you're not planning on calling again.

Also, heard from cute engineer that I met on Thursday (E2 - of course I pick guys with the same first initial!). We had a fun talk on the phone yesterday, and he asked me out. I gave him the days I was free and he took the first one, lol! So we're going to play billiards and walk around this really cool part of town tonight.

So that's about it. Oh - the ex finally moved. It's kind of a bizarre feeling to know he's not here anymore.

Princesss- Oh, hooray for E and E2- I think that he wouldn't have bothered to contact you if he hadn't planned on seeing you again. Most just fade into the background if that is the case. :) I am looking forward to hearing how the date goes tonight....billiards, def. good for checking out arms and back..I am a sucker for arms... :bigsmile:

In the response to HFF-Yeah, We have been friends for a while- over 2 years- I was planning on staying with my BFF in Austin if I do go- not with him- BFF's house is just down the way from Stubbs, where the concert is and he can easily pickup/drop off for the concert/food/whatever. What do you think? Say no? Hmmm. Mkay. :)

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Miracles - I hope you meet him too! I want to know what he's like in person!

Straw - Hope the passport arrives soon! I am SO EXCITED for you! Totally living vicariously through you - if I had the funds, I would be somewhere else in the world, preferably somewhere tropical and sunny, right now :D

Ooooh HFF! This sounds very promising. It sounds like he wants to pursue something for sure - like maybe the timing didn't work out before since you guys started seeing other people, but now maybe he's hoping timing will work out better? I think the suggestion of going to a concert out of town is pretty big - I mean, no guy wants to be stuck in a car with someone they are not interested in, much less do a weekend trip, so he HAS to be interested, you know? But what do you think? Would you be interested in pursuing something now with HFF? What about the other guy? I say, if you're interested in HFF see how it plays out ... :) And since you'd stay with your BFF - why not go? I'd go! :)

Hey Princesss! Nothing super new on my front. I basically chilled this weekend and did nothing for my apps, etc. I think I was just coming down off the insane stress-rush of getting my GRE/apps/recs together and needed a brain break. Now I'm back in work mode. Dropped off my substitute teaching app today, met up with one of my favorite high school teachers (who thinks I'd be a good English teacher - he was my AP English teacher so that's a relief!), helped out with my best friend's personal statement for psych PhD programs (she's going through a super stressful time), and wondering if CV will call again (he's back in town tomorrow).

And yay that E got back to you! That is definitely a good sign! I think, based on what you said about your first date, and that he's checking in now, he's definitely interested .... I want you to go on a second date, and get us a picture of him! :razz: Ooh and cute engineer! Hmm.... I need to move to where you are, girl! Let us know how the date goes (and who, of E1 and E2, you like better ;-) ). And thank goodness the ex moved! I'm glad for you - you do NOT need that complication in your life. I'm super glad my ex is halfway around the world (although with FB sometimes it doesn't feel that far....)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
The date was awful. Really, truly terrible.

E2 is not so cute, actually. Every idea he had didn't work. Conversation was stilted at best, and dead most of the time. The waitress came by to tell me what a jerk she thought he was when he went to the "litt.....the restroom." (I think he was going to say "little boys room". No joke.)

No word from E1, but I'm not stressed. I don't know. I get excited when I think about him, and the date with E2 definitely cemented just *how* fantastic the date with E1 was, but I'm pretty calm about hearing from him. It'll happen...and if it doesn't, there are other awesome guys out there. (I just happen to want to hear from THIS awesome guy.)

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
princesss|1290020795|2770158 said:

E2 is not so cute, actually. Every idea he had didn't work. Conversation was stilted at best, and dead most of the time. The waitress came by to tell me what a jerk she thought he was when he went to the "litt.....the restroom." (I think he was going to say "little boys room". No joke.)

No word from E1, but I'm not stressed. I don't know. I get excited when I think about him, and the date with E2 definitely cemented just *how* fantastic the date with E1 was, but I'm pretty calm about hearing from him. It'll happen...and if it doesn't, there are other awesome guys out there. (I just happen to want to hear from THIS awesome guy.)

eh, win some, lose some. Life goes on either way. Let's just hope E1 gets back to you!...and E2 leaves you alone. hahaha

BDG and I have been texting throughout the day and chatting on the phone in the evenings. He came out and said that he is kind of intimidated by my intelligence-- I was like, so you want a demure airhead? He backpedaled but I think he might want to be that manly-man figure a bit more.

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
princesss|1290020795|2770158 said:

No word from E1, but I'm not stressed. I don't know. I get excited when I think about him, and the date with E2 definitely cemented just *how* fantastic the date with E2 was, but I'm pretty calm about hearing from him. It'll happen...and if it doesn't, there are other awesome guys out there. (I just happen to want to hear from THIS awesome guy.)

LOL, don't you hate when there is a bit of fog that makes you think a boy is better looking than he actually is? Sorry to hear it was a dud, but hey- there is good that can come from that- I started a blog with my horrible and comical date disasters. Oh, and there are some jaw droppers. LOL. Fingers crossed that E1- calls soon. But good outlook if it doesn't.

MissP- Sounds like there is some good foundation work being built...excited to see how it all turns out! :)

ETA: I didn't have the correct E1 E2 placement. LOL.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Princesss - E1 will call. Come on, he contacted you from OUT OF THE COUNTRY - that is clearly someone who is interested :) Ugh about E2 though. I wonder if it's an engineer thing? Although I have to say, I have met very social engineers with excellent people skills - but hearing from a friend of mine (one of the few girls in my college's Engineering program) those types were a minority. And little boys room.... speechless.

MissPru - Aww. That's always tough. I mean, let's face it - we're a group of pretty smart, modern women here. If a guy has an issue with that...well he better get over it, or get out. At least IMO. I hope BDG will get over it! (Btw, I looked to find this but I might just be missing it - what does BDG stand for??). If he doesn't, there are guys out there who will appreciate, admire and love you for that same intelligence.

Straw - I want to see this blog!

Speaking of blogs, I just spent an hour reading this former-lawyer-turned-psychotherapist's blog. It was incredibly depressing (he blogs a lot about the horrors of Big Law, which he was in before leaving law altogether), fascinating (seriously, it's like another awful totalitarian world - total train wreck), and liberating (because I am GETTING THE HECK OUT!).

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
B.E.G.|1290030316|2770395 said:
MissPru - Aww. That's always tough. I mean, let's face it - we're a group of pretty smart, modern women here. If a guy has an issue with that...well he better get over it, or get out. At least IMO. I hope BDG will get over it! (Btw, I looked to find this but I might just be missing it - what does BDG stand for??). If he doesn't, there are guys out there who will appreciate, admire and love you for that same intelligence.

Speaking of blogs, I just spent an hour reading this former-lawyer-turned-psychotherapist's blog. It was incredibly depressing (he blogs a lot about the horrors of Big Law, which he was in before leaving law altogether), fascinating (seriously, it's like another awful totalitarian world - total train wreck), and liberating (because I am GETTING THE HECK OUT!).

BDG=blind date guy

Things are cute and I think he's quite entertained. I just don't think he's used to having deep intellectual conversations with dates. Ya know? He joked that he's not sure how to proceed because he knows his typical moves won't work on me. So I don't think it's that he *doesn't* like it, he's just not used to it.

I've been far too into reading about the value (or really, poor value) of higher education right now. Law isn't the only bleak area. America is overeducated and underskilled. We get degrees but fail to actually learn. Sigh...and I'm stuck right in the middle of it!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
MissPrudential|1290045686|2770819 said:
B.E.G.|1290030316|2770395 said:

BDG=blind date guy

Things are cute and I think he's quite entertained. I just don't think he's used to having deep intellectual conversations with dates. Ya know? He joked that he's not sure how to proceed because he knows his typical moves won't work on me. So I don't think it's that he *doesn't* like it, he's just not used to it.

I've been far too into reading about the value (or really, poor value) of higher education right now. Law isn't the only bleak area. America is overeducated and underskilled. We get degrees but fail to actually learn. Sigh...and I'm stuck right in the middle of it!

Ah thanks for the clarification! :) I love these acronyms - BDG, CV, E1, E2, CFF :razz:

Well, it sounds like things are off to a good start with BDG! I'm sure that once he's had a time to recalibrate, he'll realize how much BETTER it is to be with someone who can hold an intelligent conversation!

So guys....after all this talk about how I am DONE with law, etc. etc. - I just got an interview request from a law firm in DC. And it's a specialized boutique that could actually be interesting. Why NOW? Now I'm all conflicted about this shiz.

Of course, I could always take the job and STILL go to grad school for education in the fall if I really hate law but now I'm all confused and my plans feel like they're been hurled out the window. :confused:

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
B.E.G- Rooting for you, I know what ever you choose will be the right choice. Plus? There is skiing/snowboarding on the East Coast..just saying.

So...Out of town concert date....... We get to talking last night and I have to run so we revert to texting. I text HFF and say 'So what is the plan for Saturday night?' Wanting to see what HIS response is knowing full well that I have a friend that lives down the street so I can totally crash there but I wanted to see where HFF head is with this whole 'date' scenario. He responds 'Steve's house' <---married friend who is coming to concert with his wife and the two of us. A few seconds later another text from him that says 'Don't worry, you have your own room'. I accepted the out of town concert date, I approved of the response.

Princesss- Have you heard from E1?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Strawdermangrl|1290123419|2772100 said:
B.E.G- Rooting for you, I know what ever you choose will be the right choice. Plus? There is skiing/snowboarding on the East Coast..just saying.

So...Out of town concert date....... We get to talking last night and I have to run so we revert to texting. I text HFF and say 'So what is the plan for Saturday night?' Wanting to see what HIS response is knowing full well that I have a friend that lives down the street so I can totally crash there but I wanted to see where HFF head is with this whole 'date' scenario. He responds 'Steve's house' <---married friend who is coming to concert with his wife and the two of us. A few seconds later another text from him that says 'Don't worry, you have your own room'. I accepted the out of town concert date, I approved of the response.

Awww, I like that HFF said that without you asking about separate rooms.

No word from E1. Despite myself, I'm upset. I want to be totally okay with it, but damnit. A) I'm awesome, he should want to spend time with me. B) He's awesome and I want to spend time with him. But whatever. It was super mean of him to text me from PR if he wasn't going to text/call again. Of course, I'm being melodramatic and he is probably super busy with work (he works 12 hour days and has to catch up from being out of town). So I need to just chill.

So to keep myself from moping, I'm going out tonight! Will report back with any funny stories later!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Strawdermangrl|1290123419|2772100 said:

Straw (btw, any preference on a nickname? Straw, Strawder, something else?) - That is so cute and chivalrous that he mentioned the room first. That is definitely a good beginning! I love that you gave him a mini-test though :razz: So is this concert date THIS weekend? If so, I am so going to be waiting for an update come Sunday!

princesss|1290129791|2772287 said:
Awww, I like that HFF said that without you asking about separate rooms.

No word from E1. Despite myself, I'm upset. I want to be totally okay with it, but damnit. A) I'm awesome, he should want to spend time with me. B) He's awesome and I want to spend time with him. But whatever. It was super mean of him to text me from PR if he wasn't going to text/call again. Of course, I'm being melodramatic and he is probably super busy with work (he works 12 hour days and has to catch up from being out of town). So I need to just chill.

So to keep myself from moping, I'm going out tonight! Will report back with any funny stories later!

Booo. But...he could just really be busy. I'm glad you're going out tonight though and having fun! I am SO snowed in - going stir crazy and it's not funny. The highlight of my day was getting snow tires put on my mom's car (the one I drive) so I can GET OUT OF THE HOUSE this winter. I've missed going to the gym the last three nights - also not cool. Sigh. I feel like I'm in a similar situation, wondering if CV will call or not? I know HE's super busy too - but still! And I don't want to call - I made the first move, it's up to him right?

Anyway, about the interview - I'm going to go ahead and do it, and we'll see from there. Who knows? There's no point in closing a door when it doesn't cost me anything to see what's behind it (ok my metaphors are sucking right now - sorry!).

In other news, I totally bought my snowboarding jacket and pants today, and the white jacket, black pants, gloves and scarf are super cute. Love it - of course, I'll be looking super cute right up until 5 seconds in when I fall on my butt for the first time :lol: Might as well enjoy it now!

Btw, guys, I really want my own car. Preferably one that's a bigger and heavier than the tiny Corolla I drive now. Winter is a total bitch here in MT.

I am super rambly today!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Princesss- How was last night? I totally know what you mean about getting upset about caring when you didn't want to in the first place. LOL, I do that shiz all the time. Just keep busy and when you aren't expecting it, you will hear from him. Plus, with this job, yeah, guys heads are totally different when it comes to work and play separation. So, you are awesome and really have nothing to worry 'bout.

B.E.G- LOL, nicknames I am easy with. Whatever you want is cool, seems like I get Straw a lot so I am good with that. LOL, if you knew the list of nicknames that I hear on a daily basis from varying groups of friends you would laugh.

Can I come play?! I want to see snow. Gaawww, it hasn't even gotten close to freezing here yet. Actually, today was the first time I saw my breath. Seriously, Texas Winters are cramping my ability to show off my awesome winter wardrobe.

We are leaving tomorrow for the concert, I am actually getting a little excited....we shall see what comes of it- but, like Princesss- I don't want to get my hopes up or anything. So, I will have an update on Sunday. :praise:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results