shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your wide band erings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 12:28:55 AM
Author: lightseeker
pjean,

Congratulations on your pending engagement! This is my semi bezel east west sapphire on a 5.5 mm band. My finger size is 6.25. Hope this helps.
2.gif
Lightseeker...your ring is gorgeous!!!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 12:28:55 AM
Author: lightseeker
This is my semi bezel east west sapphire on a 5.5 mm band. My finger size is 6.25. Hope this helps.
2.gif

Ooh, it does. I had a picture of your ring in my ideas file, and of course I had no idea where I''d gotten it from. I''m very reassured - it doesn''t look bulky on your finger - just substantial. As someone said up thread, it has presence.

Yay! Now I''m all excited again! (Good thing I didn''t call my bf and tell him I''d changed my mind.
2.gif
)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Check out MINE!!''s ring - here''s her thread in SMTR. It''s a spess center. I hope she does not mind me reposting her ring, it is SO gorgeous.

MINE!!''s ring

Thisoneismine!!_copy.jpg

angeline

Ideal_Rock
and....

LOVEMYSPESS_copy.jpg

isis~goddess

Shiny_Rock
This is a little blurry, but the band is 4 mm and the wedding band is a hair over 1mm.

isis77.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 10:56:21 PM
Author: pjean
Dreamer Dachsie: oh, no! You changed your avatar! My roommate''s family have a dachshund who looks exactly like the one you had. Adorable.

Linda W: the stone is 1.08 carats, 5.41x7.24mm. It''s a little on the shallow side at 3.3mm, and the cut is a little wonky, thank goodness. Otherwise, it would be out of my price range because of its colour, I think. I posted a thread about it in the Coloured Stones forum back when we were just considering buying it.

Thank you all for your kind words about the stone. It (she?) is even more beautiful in real life, but I''ve only gotten to see it once, at the jeweler''s. As my boyfriend keeps pointing out, just because he''s letting me choose the stone and ring doesn''t mean that I don''t have to wait for him to ask me to marry him! Once he has the ring, I think he''s planning on teasing me for a bit. Not too long, I hope. Then I''ll post pictures for sure.
Just for you I posted a picture of the puppies again!

Can''t wait to see the final ring pjean!

DD
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results