carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you!! ❤️

I love that ring! It wasn't hard to find when I bought it three years ago - but maybe I snagged the end of the last major production run or something.
In any case - the Tysons Corner VA boutique actually has one out in the display, in RG!! I recognized it of course. As of last Friday. I think it might be a larger size than you want but maybe worth calling in to find out!? :bigsmile:

Ooooh! Thanks for the heads up on that. I will call them tomorrow. :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fingers are crossed!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think I've ever posted my (admittedly small!) Tiffany collection here! These are my non-silver pieces. I never wear the silver stuff so I'm just leaving that out - silver and I don't have the greatest relationship :lol:

ALL_1.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

- Vintage ruby carre, platinum.
- Vintage sapphire carre, platinum.
- 2.5ctw diamond carre, platinum. Bought in 2011 - last bling purchase before leaving CA to move across the country!
- Cobblestone, RG. In 2018 my company went under. I knew I'd find another job, but I didn't think I'd ever find another work family... But I kept hoping, and I kept turning down pretty good but not great fits, and a few months later I joined the team that I'm still proud to call "mine". I got this the week before my first day ::)

ALL_4.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

- 0.1ctw Elsa Peretti baby bezels, platinum. These were a Just Because gift from my in-laws right before we got engaged, and I treasure them :love:
- 0.11ct Elsa Peretta ruby CBTY, YG. I love Tiffany ruby melee. It's red. Not pink, not purple. Always a real red ❤️

ALL_3.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

And a couple pics of the two bracelets - I just copied these over from this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ed-pieces-yssie-ds-and-all-other-fans.213919/

This is the larger version of the bow bangle (0.82ctw) in RG. A lucky Las Vegas boutique find in 2018 - it was the last one available!

1630007252312.png

1630007195550.png

And my pandemic birthday Etoile. Also RG. This lovely came to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park earlier this year ::)

1630007440173.png

IMG_2381 copy.jpg

What a beautiful collection! I love them all :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

PS'ers are the best. Seeing terrible/blurry photos and liking them anyway!!!

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool stuff up there ^

This is spouse's only Tiffany -- apart from a knock-off knife-edge e-ring mounting.

This translucent purple gumdrop star sapphire is probably from the '70s. The mounting is tubular YG so the "Tiffany" is hand-engraved. No way to authenticate it for sure and we did not buy it for the name. Stone has a modern-era report from a good lab, and the ring was clearly made for the stone.

One knowledgeable person we showed it to said, "Yeah, they were doin' some weird stuff in the '70s." Not quite the opinion we were looking for :P2. We both like it.

gumdrop.png

gumdrop-2.png

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a bad shot of my gold and pearl Tiffany collection. A couple things to note - the gold and diamond watch, and the graduated pearl necklace belonged to my Mom, but she doesn't like jewelry the way I do, so she gave them to me many years ago (30+ years, when I was in my 20's). So they are both from the 1960's, approximately 1965. I have the original sales receipt and valuations, it's so fun to see!
Also, the charm bracelet has one non-Tiffany charm attached (the red heart with a K). I have posted about the charm bracelet before, on the charm bracelet thread.
The other watch originally came with a light brown leather band, purchased in the early 80's by my parents as a gift to me. I wore out the original band completely, and replaced it with the red alligator (?) band about 20 years ago, but sadly the watch is really too small on me now.
The rose gold T hoops are my newest acquisition, from just a few weeks ago:
IMG_2196.jpeg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a bad shot of my gold and pearl Tiffany collection. A couple things to note - the gold and diamond watch, and the graduated pearl necklace belonged to my Mom, but she doesn't like jewelry the way I do, so she gave them to me many years ago (30+ years, when I was in my 20's). So they are both from the 1960's, approximately 1965. I have the original sales receipt and valuations, it's so fun to see!
Also, the charm bracelet has one non-Tiffany charm attached (the red heart with a K). I have posted about the charm bracelet before, on the charm bracelet thread.
The other watch originally came with a light brown leather band, purchased in the early 80's by my parents as a gift to me. I wore out the original band completely, and replaced it with the red alligator (?) band about 20 years ago, but sadly the watch is really too small on me now.
IMG_2196.jpeg

Beautiful collection!! What stone is your Schlumberger egg? If you have not done so yet, please post a photo of your egg in this thread as well:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_2196.jpeg

Wow stunning collection @Fabulous50. I love them all :kiss2: Almost twins on the Ruby? Earring enhancers - mine are blue sapphires. I've never seen another person with them.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection!! What stone is your Schlumberger egg? If you have not done so yet, please post a photo of your egg in this thread as well:

Thank you,@OdetteOdile ! The egg is Tiger's Eye and I will post it on the other thread too!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Wow stunning collection @Fabulous50. I love them all :kiss2: Almost twins on the Ruby? Earring enhancers - mine are blue sapphires. I've never seen another person with them.

Thank you, @HollyC! Would you post a picture of your enhancers too? I have never seen another one either!!! I bought them in 2001, I think, or maybe 2002.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
=)2Also have some other pieces
487030CE-2593-4357-ABFF-D60BD0540942.jpeg
open heart drops

4F6FC75F-A5F4-44EA-BC96-9BB91C824498.jpeg
T cuffs

945273E2-F93A-45A6-80E1-E47982EFAFB4.jpeg
these are Tiffany sapphire enhancers- the diamond by the yard earrings are not Tiffany.

A2C7991F-E5D2-4D55-8874-8EE0C66F59A7.jpeg
Tiffany zellige hoops and the Peretti Madonna pendant.

have a few other pieces but no pics handy.

Never mind, I found them!! Gorgeous!!

cvalier26

Shiny_Rock
All of your collections are so beautiful :) :) :) !!!!
Mine is much more modest !
- silver olive leaf band (never mind the bunny watch :) not Tiffany)
- dbty .16 platinum studs
- dbty .07 rose gold pendant (that really needs to be cleaned!)
- 7mm rose gold bean pendant tempImage3zTn2T.png
80A33E28-69E2-4CC3-890F-716B7B1F27F8_1_201_a.jpeg tempImageyCYK8N.png

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
IMG_2196.jpeg

Beautiful collection! I love that some of the pieces have family history too, it makes them even more meaningful.

Can we see your Schlumberger ring up close? Is it ruby and diamond?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
All of your collections are so beautiful :) :) :) !!!!
Mine is much more modest !
- silver olive leaf band (never mind the bunny watch :) not Tiffany)
- dbty .16 platinum studs
- dbty .07 rose gold pendant (that really needs to be cleaned!)
- 7mm rose gold bean pendant tempImage3zTn2T.png
80A33E28-69E2-4CC3-890F-716B7B1F27F8_1_201_a.jpeg tempImageyCYK8N.png

You have some beautiful, classic pieces!

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection! I love that some of the pieces have family history too, it makes them even more meaningful.

Can we see your Schlumberger ring up close? Is it ruby and diamond?

Thank you so much, @RunningwithScissors! And yes, the Schlumberger ring is rubies and diamonds in yellow gold. This one is a replacement for the one my hubby gave me on our wedding day. The original was lost or stolen about 6 years ago, together with the same ring in all diamonds and platinum, and I am still so sad. Here are some pictures, on my finger and in its box:
IMG_2222.jpeg IMG_2223.jpeg IMG_2224.jpeg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, @RunningwithScissors! And yes, the Schlumberger ring is rubies and diamonds in yellow gold. This one is a replacement for the one my hubby gave me on our wedding day. The original was lost or stolen about 6 years ago, together with the same ring in all diamonds and platinum, and I am still so sad. Here are some pictures, on my finger and in its box:
IMG_2222.jpeg IMG_2223.jpeg IMG_2224.jpeg

So beautiful! I really love the Schlumberger ring in all the different versions, but the rubies are particularly dreamy. Its on on my wishlist.

Sorry to hear the original was lost or stolen.

P

Petalouda

my husband bought me a gorgeous strand of Tiffany pearls when we were dating 13 years ago. I honestly don’t know details about them and don’t wear them ( though I need to start as they are oh so lovely). Pictured here with my Tiffany soli ❤️ 92D5F0E2-0D58-4AE9-8481-26181C05743A.jpeg 490B7C89-05F3-4E2D-B181-9137501D33E4.jpeg

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Here's mine--I think it's safe to say nobody else has this one! It's my great uncle's scholarship medal from high school. He was a lovely man, so smart and talented and sweet. He used to wear it on his watch chain. I now wear it as a pendant. I wish I'd asked him about it while he was alive--my mom found it among my grandparents' things after they died, and gave it to me. (The image is not of my great uncle, but of the man the award was named after. My uncle was just the kid who won it one year.)

leonfob1.JPG leonfob2.JPG leonfobmark.jpg

P

Petalouda

Here's mine--I think it's safe to say nobody else has this one! It's my great uncle's scholarship medal from high school. He was a lovely man, so smart and talented and sweet. He used to wear it on his watch chain. I now wear it as a pendant. I wish I'd asked him about it while he was alive--my mom found it among my grandparents' things after they died, and gave it to me. (The image is not of my great uncle, but of the man the award was named after. My uncle was just the kid who won it one year.)

leonfob1.JPG leonfob2.JPG leonfobmark.jpg

This is so neat!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results