shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Tiffany!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pieces are beautiful. I’ve never seen the twist in person. Is it oval and hinged or round and goes over the hand?

Thank you - that's really kind of you! The Twist is round & slips over the hand. I like my bracelets snug, so this is quite tight to get on & off. Plus because the knife edge twists inside, it feels quite sharp, but once I've wedged it on we're good to go.

I often sleep in it so that I don't have to take it on & off at all =)2

P.s. Your new yellow pear is the stuff of my dreams!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - that's really kind of you! The Twist is round & slips over the hand. I like my bracelets snug, so this is quite tight to get on & off. Plus because the knife edge twists inside, it feels quite sharp, but once I've wedged it on we're good to go.

I often sleep in it so that I don't have to take it on & off at all =)2

P.s. Your new yellow pear is the stuff of my dreams!

It looks perfect on you. The next time I go to the salon, I will see if they have them.

Thank you for the kind words on the pear. I love her lemony goodness. =)2

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I visited my local boutique yesterday to try a few things on. It was... Illuminating :halo:

I had the medium Victoria earrings at one point, a while ago, but returned them - they were just too small for my ears. I assumed the large size would fit the bill.

Nope. Still too small! I'd never choose them over my RB studs. Sorry for the grubby diamonds, I'd put them on and taken them off at least half a dozen times by then.

IMG_3447.jpg . IMG_3444.jpg

Saved some imaginary money!! #Winning!!

I also wanted to see the HardWear bracelets... Mostly to find out what sort of "chunky" I like best. I was all set to decide on some approximate link size and go find a no-name antique chain to convert.

Another nope. I LOVE Tiffany's version. Even though the gold isn't solid (the silver is). Even though they're incredibly pricey. And - of course! - I like the diamond link one best. It's going on my One Day list. There go those imaginary savings.

RG with diamonds, RG without diamonds, and sterling, all the largest link size.

IMG_3436.jpg

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3437 copy.jpg

They didn't have the WG with diamonds but they're calling one in for me - should be here within a couple weeks. Just to look at. I'm not buying anything right now. Just... Need to spend the imaginary money wisely, right? :twisted2:

Last edited:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
BCAC5BEF-9CAC-4E42-866A-34400B2BE300.jpeg

I don’t have anything fancy like most of you, but I have the Tiffany 18k yellow gold rolling band. :) I was given a $1,000 gift card at work to Tiffany & Co, and chose this as something timeless to wear and feel appreciated.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock

I don’t have anything fancy like most of you, but I have the Tiffany 18k yellow gold rolling band. :) I was given a $1,000 gift card at work to Tiffany & Co, and chose this as something timeless to wear and feel appreciated.
This is a beautiful and classic piece and such a fabulous gift for all your hard work.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie we have similar tastes ;-)

66B005D4-CC20-4FC7-8029-6D74D6791119.jpeg

I loved this one too but went with the T link bracelet to match with my cuffs.

It looks fab on you!!
The Trues would too though. What width do you have? I feel like they're probably easier to wear... More structured. More stackable. The HW link seems more chaotic.
You have such a classic tastes. And such an expansive collection, I think we've seen only a minute portion of it ::) :love:

The chain - not what I normally go for at all!! I was angsting about my wishlist and a friend commented "not everything has to be a flower". She's right. A little less floral wouldn't be the worst thing that could happen to my wardrobe. So I'm working on expanding my tastes.
Don't know where the flower fever comes from, anyway, goodness knows I can't grow real plants of any sort - they die the moment I look at them. Abloom in avaricious absentia apparently :lol:

Last edited:

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you. I tried the True - really liked it but ultimately didn't go for it as I knew that it wouldn't go into my rotation often.

25B9D628-DDB2-47CB-8FE1-05C84D90BA17.jpeg

The YG is medium and both RG and WG are the thin cuffs. The bracelet is solid and despite its geometric aesthetic, it is very drapey which I love.

203577B8-9964-4966-8ABF-9D2FCBA3022E.jpeg

Haha I'm the opposite, the only floral and curve shapes I have are VCA as I tend to lean more to straight lines.

I think the HW would be a wonderful addition to your amazing collection.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was exactly the bracelet I was thinking of! Apologies if I mixed lines up ;(

1629617490031.png

Your bone cuff is a dream piece ❤️

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I really love this!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I loved all those bracelets--except for the price! Spendy--I was a little shocked....
:lol:

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I need a job that gives Tiffany gift cards!!!!!:bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to this thread I casually went on the Tiffany website and spied a couple pieces that I simply HAD to have. I ordered a couple of things while my hubby was napping lol. D2BFDB33-1465-476E-B9DB-46696E3FBB27.jpeg CC82BC35-2C39-4202-9E2C-7443F0B1739C.jpeg

Gorgeous. Look forward to seeing mod shots when they arrive.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Gasp, it's exquisite. How often do you wear it? Does it still keep time well?:kiss2:

Thanks, @HollyC ! May I say I just love your entire bling collection❤️❤️
Yes, it does keep time still. Sadly, I don’t wear it that often anymore. And for that reason, it is now consigned with Lang’s Antiques in SFO. I do, however, miss it on ocassion, if only to stare it.

Thank you, @yssie!!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2:Thanks, @HollyC ! May I say I just love your entire bling collection❤️❤️
Yes, it does keep time still. Sadly, I don’t wear it that often anymore. And for that reason, it is now consigned with Lang’s Antiques in SFO. I do, however, miss it on ocassion, if only to stare it.

Thank you, @yssie!!

You are very kind @maita13.
I'm sure that it's next forever home will love it just as much as you have done. :kiss2:

Bravissimo

Shiny_Rock
This tiny little cluster is from 1989 and was all my then student husband could afford but it was Tiffany and Co and it sparkles like crazy when it’s clean. You can’t see that we F7DE10F7-6B7C-48AE-B03F-41C9CDDB015D.jpeg ll but 523F650C-4ACC-4799-AF7F-9BE85AADD868.jpeg the genius is the asymmetric waviness of the band makes it look like it’s straight across on my finger. Total thing is about .7 carats. I think it cost all of $1,100. Platinum. F color as I recall.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I've ever posted my (admittedly small!) Tiffany collection here! These are my non-silver pieces. I never wear the silver stuff so I'm just leaving that out - silver and I don't have the greatest relationship :lol:

ALL_1.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

- Vintage ruby carre, platinum.
- Vintage sapphire carre, platinum.
- 2.5ctw diamond carre, platinum. Bought in 2011 - last bling purchase before leaving CA to move across the country!
- Cobblestone, RG. In 2018 my company went under. I knew I'd find another job, but I didn't think I'd ever find another work family... But I kept hoping, and I kept turning down pretty good but not great fits, and a few months later I joined the team that I'm still proud to call "mine". I got this the week before my first day ::)

ALL_4.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

- 0.1ctw Elsa Peretti baby bezels, platinum. These were a Just Because gift from my in-laws right before we got engaged, and I treasure them :love:
- 0.11ct Elsa Peretta ruby CBTY, YG. I love Tiffany ruby melee. It's red. Not pink, not purple. Always a real red ❤️

ALL_3.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

And a couple pics of the two bracelets - I just copied these over from this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ed-pieces-yssie-ds-and-all-other-fans.213919/

This is the larger version of the bow bangle (0.82ctw) in RG. A lucky Las Vegas boutique find in 2018 - it was the last one available!

1630007252312.png

1630007195550.png

And my pandemic birthday Etoile. Also RG. This lovely came to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park earlier this year ::)

1630007440173.png

IMG_2381 copy.jpg

Last edited:

sprinklesparkles

Shiny_Rock
I don't think I've ever posted my (admittedly small!) Tiffany collection here! These are my non-silver pieces. I never wear the silver stuff so I'm just leaving that out - silver and I don't have the greatest relationship :lol:

ALL_1.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

- 2.5ctw diamond carre, platinum. Bought in 2011 - last bling purchase before leaving CA to move across the country!
- Cobblestone, RG. In 2018 my company went under. I knew I'd find another job, but I didn't think I'd ever find another work family... But I kept hoping, and I kept turning down pretty good but not great fits, and a few months later I joined the team that I'm still proud to call "mine". I got this the week before my first day ::)

ALL_4.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

- 0.1ctw Elsa Peretti baby bezels, platinum. These were a Just Because gift from my in-laws right before we got engaged, and I treasure them :love:
- 0.11ct Elsa Peretta ruby CBTY, YG. I love Tiffany ruby melee. It's red. Not pink, not purple. Always a real red ❤️

ALL_3.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

And a couple pics of the two bracelets - I just copied these over from this thread:
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ed-pieces-yssie-ds-and-all-other-fans.213919/

This is the larger version of the bow bangle (0.82ctw) in RG. A lucky Las Vegas boutique find in 2018 - it was the last one available!

1630007252312.png

1630007195550.png

And my pandemic birthday Etoile. Also RG. This lovely came to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park earlier this year ::)

1630007440173.png

IMG_2381 copy.jpg

Which trinity band are you wearing here, is that matte?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ALL_1.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

ALL_4.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

ALL_3.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

1630007252312.png

1630007195550.png

1630007440173.png

IMG_2381 copy.jpg

Oh I just love all your pieces!! Most of all the rose gold cobblestone eternity band. I have been on the hunt for this ever since I got a rose gold watch that I'm trying to match. Tiffany sells it no longer and to find it in my size (4 - 4.5) is impossible in the second hand market. LOVE THEM ALL!!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ALL_1.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

ALL_4.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

ALL_3.png

- - - - - - - - - - -

1630007252312.png

1630007195550.png

1630007440173.png

IMG_2381 copy.jpg

Everything. I want EVERYTHING :kiss2:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Which trinity band are you wearing here, is that matte?

It's the XS! And yup, it's pretty matte now, from years of regular wear - it was shiny once upon a time though! :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I just love all your pieces!! Most of all the rose gold cobblestone eternity band. I have been on the hunt for this ever since I got a rose gold watch that I'm trying to match. Tiffany sells it no longer and to find it in my size (4 - 4.5) is impossible in the second hand market. LOVE THEM ALL!!!
Thank you!! ❤️

I love that ring! It wasn't hard to find when I bought it three years ago - but maybe I snagged the end of the last major production run or something.
In any case - the Tysons Corner VA boutique actually has one out in the display, in RG!! I recognized it of course. As of last Friday. I think it might be a larger size than you want but maybe worth calling in to find out!? :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results