shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your L,M,N color stones set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
I believe I have found a diamond I will purchase in a M color.Looking for a warm tone. I''d love to see your stones in similar hues in setting so I can get an idea how it will appear in white or yellow gold. I know things look different on the monitor but I still would love to see them. Pictures of them loose I would also love!!

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Alleyoop, that looks great. I like stone in the white setting. Very,very nice!

Thanks for posting it!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

Have you seen this rock?
31.gif

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
lisaC, NO!!!
30.gif
30.gif
My goodness that is truly stunning! I wish I could afford a big stone but mine will be smaller but that color..oh yes.. the color!!!Fantastic.

I had been leaning twords a yellow gold setting but now I am not at all sure.Also thinking I may have to live a long life so I can upgrade someday.
9.gif

Thanks so much! I know there must be even more Ms and N, and Os out there.I tried to search for them here but come up practicaly empty.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

glad to be of some little help- I''ve been lurking long enough to have seen some beauties posted on here.
1.gif

Lisa

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
secondarythumb.aspx

These are in Wink''s gallery an N, an N, and an M

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

I knew I''d seen an M somewhere
1.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
ringsandra.jpg

1.28 OEC N VS2 posted by kittykat

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
fffjennsring.jpg

And finally an OMC posted by fountainfairfax -an M SI

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Wow lisaC, good job finding all those stones!Thanks for your help!! They are all so fabulous. I do wish I could see just one in a yellow gold setting. Seems to be that most set their m''s in white. Must be a reason ..they do look so nice!

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Link to Picture

Finding an all yellow gold setting is next to impossible for me- a lot of settings have platinum prongs. However, ignore the art deco-ishness and you can see yellow gold still makes the light champagne stone look really attractive. {This a fay cullen piece}

I hope you are not discouraged as I think your ring will be lovely and I look forward to seeing you post pictures.

There are a couple of J''s in rose gold that I''ve seen posted and they looked absolutely gorgeous.
1.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
link

Okay what about this?

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
LisaC, thanks for so much help!You are really good at finding! After looking at these photos I think will probably get it set in white gold. The yellow shows up more and since it is the yellow I am going for seems no brainer.LOL
Now I am going to go post a thread about my new arrival.
31.gif

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
I know compared to all these big rocks on PS mine is just tiny but I love it.
9.gif
It''s a colour M, VS2, .25ct
Hope it helps...

DSC00340.JPG

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 3:05:37 PM
Author: ice_princess
9.gif
It''s a colour M, VS2, .25ct
Hope it helps...
beautiful set ip!! I love the rope style wedding band, gorgeous and unique!

ponderer

Shiny_Rock
Here is my .9 ct marquis, L, SI1. Its set in WG that had not been replated in 10 years, so the setting shows a hint of color too.

stucgjru9-9yghjkrti.JPG

vivianv

Shiny_Rock
Ice princess, your set is beautiful! Your M looks really nice set in yellow gold.It actually seems to be bringing out the color better than some of the white gold settings.Love your twisted gold ring. The ring I wore for years only has a .15ct diamond and some rubies on the side. Love that little ring! Size really is not everything!

Ponderer, I rather like the way the white gold looks without the coating..just a hint of yellow.Your ring is gorgeous! Love that L.

kcoursolle,that is a beauty! Thanks for linking it!That M looks lucsious sitting in that!

cmgriff,your ring is really stunning! I love the look with the side sapphires! Sapps are my birthstone and I really love them.That is such a nice combination! Your M has just the right look .

Everyones rings are so gorgeous, I know I am on the right track with my M.
26.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
my 1.06 L VS1 asscher/sq em cut

halo7frenchmani.jpg

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/12/2007 4:55:42 PM
Author: kcoursolle

Date: 9/12/2007 3:05:37 PM
Author: ice_princess
9.gif
It's a colour M, VS2, .25ct
Hope it helps...
beautiful set ip!! I love the rope style wedding band, gorgeous and unique!
Thanks Kcoursolle! It's not actually a wedding set. I wear them on my right hand usually but I can't take a picture with the camera in my left hand. The rope band was actually a gift from my mom so it has sentimental value but I have been toying with the idea of having a similar wedding band when I get married. It won't be for a while yet though
28.gif

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/13/2007 2:35:39 PM
Author: vivianv
Ice princess, your set is beautiful! Your M looks really nice set in yellow gold.It actually seems to be bringing out the color better than some of the white gold settings.Love your twisted gold ring. The ring I wore for years only has a .15ct diamond and some rubies on the side. Love that little ring! Size really is not everything!
Thanks Vivianv. It might be the lighting as well though because in certain lights it seems sparkly white.
33.gif
I''m sure you''re making the right choice. I love the tone of warmer colours. I especially like it in a white gold setting that hasn''t been recoated for a while so it has that slightly yellowy shade... My grandmother had a ring like that and I just love it! Good luck, and please post pics of the ring once it''s done
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results