shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Bracelets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

websailor

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 1/18/2004 2:46:14 AM KittyTiger wrote:

K-Mom, hmm.. so you would be interested in my bracelet???
11.gif
I would totally love to sell you the bracelet and take the money and buy myself another ring or something if this one isn't a gift. I find myslef very attatched to gifts he gives me whether big or small. And I even hate trading up or upgrading even if I could. I just feel like every piece has so much meaning behind it and memories as well. But I should have at least one bracelet out of all the jewlery. I wonder how much this bracelet is worth tho~~ I usually never ask him about the $$ of gifts.

----------------

KittyTiger,

Let's just say it means he likes you very, very, very much!

(PS I just found this thread today and posted this as I read it, so maybe KittyTiger has an e-ring by now....)

websailor

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 1/19/2004 11:15:25 AM fire&ice wrote:

Here's mine.

Aside from the carat prescence, the most remarkable thing about the bracelet is it's provenance. The bracelet belonged to a women that accidently shot her husband 5 or 6 times.&nbsp.........

----------------

F&I,

Accidently 5 or 6 times? What was she using, a machine gun?

Definitely a woman I'd not want to date when she gets out!

naughty.gif

websailor

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 1/19/2004 2:44:09 PM Jennifer5973 wrote:

Here is a pretty bangle in a 14K yellow gold set I have had for a while, with matching necklace & earrings... i think the bangle (which is the largest) is 1.5 ct, the earrings almost 2ct total, and the necklace just about 1 ct. All are G-H, VS2-SI1. The bangle especially is very heavy...almost 30 grams of gold. It is my favorite piece in the set.
1.gif

----------------

Jennifer,

I like your bangle set....it took me a minute to figure it out, but then I realized a necklace AND earrings was what was lying on top. Very pretty!

Gal, you're gonna make me dizzy though! Eyes to the georgeous e-ring, dash up to the sparkly earrings, sweep down to the necklace, quick swoop to the RHR, ooops, there's a bangle flashing, ooops, better make eye contact again....start all over....

12.gif
appl.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
websailor, you're very sweet, especilly since you have been exposed to the mother of all bracelets!
2.gif
1.gif

cflutist's and Kitty Tiger's bracelets are the stuff of dreams....very, very happy ones!
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jennifer5973, your set (mini parure) is very beautiful. I love channel set diamonds, so classy, so sleek, and so elegant. Too much sparkly
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
You are making my head spin
appl.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/18/2004 3:09:24 PM websailor wrote:

----------------
On 1/19/2004 11:15:25 AM fire&ice wrote:

Here's mine.

Aside from the carat prescence, the most remarkable thing about the bracelet is it's provenance. The bracelet belonged to a women that accidently shot her husband 5 or 6 times.&nbsp.........

----------------

F&I,

Accidently 5 or 6 times? What was she using, a machine gun?

Definitely a woman I'd not want to date when she gets out!

naughty.gif

----------------

You don't have to worry. She's in prision for life.
errrr.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Reena, my band if from WF. At first I had asked for the 7 stone aca diamond band. But later decided to make it a 5 stone band with ACA diamonds with a total weight of .60

Websailor.. yes... I have an e-ring that I am wearing now that I had reset in a custom setting. I think it should be in the e-ring folder. Thanks for the compliments again! ;P

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
KittyTiger,

I LOVE your bracelet! It's so elegant and drop dead gorgeous! I definitely aspire to get a bracelet like that someday - I've never seen anything like it before. I have small wrists too (6in) and it looks great on your wrist. Now all I have to do is convince my SO to get something like that for me
9.gif

luckyhonu

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are there any more bracelets out there?
We would love to see them?
Or are PS members primarily a ring crowd?

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not big on bracelets for the simple reason that they tend to bother me when I'm at the computer, which is pretty much all day long.

I have, however, recently fallen for a very cool bracelet at a local jeweler. I may have to go back there with my camera and see if they'll let me photograph it to post here...

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Q--oooh, I am curious!!!!! Just do it!!!
naughty.gif
11.gif

I have a bracelet project in the works...stay tuned!
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
7-inch, elliptical 14k WG bangle with 16 princess diamonds, E-F, VS1, 4.85 ct tdw.

Recycled from 6.20 ct eternity band.

1.gif

picbraceletthread.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
8 cts TDW
18k WG
VVS2-VS1, E-F
6.5 inches

Early Christmas gift 2004.
1.gif

CB.4.jpg

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any new bracelets since Jennifer''s stunning Christmas gift?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
No, but can we see yours again, I need to see them before I leave, it''ll hold me over till I get back!!
3.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, well if you insist, here is a link to the old thread.

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2005 11:49:36 PM
Author: cflutist
Any new bracelets since Jennifer''s stunning Christmas gift?

I just saw this thread, I wasn''t here when it was started, and my bracelet isn''t new, but here''s mine...9ctw X''s & O''s style with channel set baguettes for the X''s and clusters of rounds for the O''s. It''s really too much for everyday wear, so I only wear it on special occasions and when I''m really dressed up. I would LOVE to have a simple line bracelet with nice sized stones to wear for everyday.

my 9 carat bracelet.JPG

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sjz, WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You have a very beautiful bracelet, love the inticate and unique design.

I guess it doesn''t hurt to bump old threads once in a while eh?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Great thread!
36.gif

Here''s my contribution: Two art deco bracelets, circa 1920-30.

I love bracelets almost as much as rings because I can enjoy looking at them when I wear them...

These are great because they can be worn with jeans and stuff...even the bigger one (on the right) is sort of tailored and not too flashy...

widget

58747.jpg

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2005 10:49
6.gif
1 AM
sjz, WOW
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

You have a very beautiful bracelet, love the inticate and unique design.

I guess it doesn''t hurt to bump old threads once in a while eh?
Thank you, Cflutist! I wish the sun were shining here today, the diamonds really sparkle much more than they do in that picture, but today it''s gray and cloudy here (has been all week!)

I love YOUR bracelets...yours is the style I truly wish that I had! Especially the bigger one
2.gif

I am glad that you bumped up this thread. Feel free to bump as many as you can. I have only been around here for a couple of months, and I have the feeling I missed a lot of good stuff prior to my arrival.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sjz, when the sun does shine, take another picture of it (with one of your saxes if you like) and post it. Would love to see the sparklies in the sunlight.

p.s. my brother played tenor sax for a short while so when he brought it home, I tried it. Fingering very similar to a flute. No wonder jazz flute players also play sax for some gigs.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2005 11:26:43 AM
Author: widget

Two art deco bracelets...
Widgets again!!!
9.gif

Any chance of a panoramic view of your jewelry box ?
31.gif
That should be a shocker !
36.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2005 12:41:35 PM
sjz, when the sun does shine, take another picture of it (with one of your saxes if you like) and post it. Would love to see the sparklies in the sunlight.

p.s. my brother played tenor sax for a short while so when he brought it home, I tried it. Fingering very similar to a flute. No wonder jazz flute players also play sax for some gigs.
I can play the flute and clarinet as well as the sax. But my first love is and always will be sax. For years I played alto exclusively, but branched out to soprano a few years ago. Now that''s all I want to play.

I can also play french horn and trumpet.

I''ll try to get a picture with my sax. I''ll have to find someone willing to take the pictures for me, though...lol! I am talented, but not talented enough to do that
25.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Widget & sjz--wow! Great bracelets--very different styles but what eye candy!
30.gif
9.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/26/2005 12:41:35 PM

I know this isn''t what you meant...but sun''s still not out, and hubby isn''t home to take a picture. But I was playing around, so...

MVC-033F.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
and one closer up..."suzi sax" wearing big suzi''s bracelet...
9.gif

MVC-034F.JPG

honeynut

Shiny_Rock
Widget, you''re a girl after my own heart. I am obsessed with deco jewelry. That box filigree bracelet is to die for!! I saw one at a birks estate sale here in Canada and almost died when I tried it on.
3.gif

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/26/2005 2:55:38 PM
Author: sjz
and one closer up...'suzi sax' wearing big suzi's bracelet...
9.gif
Now that is one COOL picture. Beautiful bracelet and beautiful instrument.

widget

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, everybody!
1.gif

Hey, Honeynut...nice to hear from a fellow Deco freak!

I actually have another one (I know, I''m a sick woman) but I wasn''t sure you should post sapphires on a diamond bracelet thread. But if you can post saxiphones...

0387.JPG

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, come on widget...my little saxophone is cute with her diamond bracelet...
9.gif
. And your bracelets are GORGEOUS, too by the way. I love the one with saphhires the most.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results