shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Diamond Bracelets!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Belle. I''m still trying to attach my picture. When I do the upload it''s coming out as undefined. Do you know what I am doing wrong? I did a unique name and hit the attach button, but no go. Anything else I should do?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it may be too large(?) try resizing. if it doesn''t work, you can email it to me and i''ll post it for you
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Belle for your kind offer. I think I figured it out finally. Ok and here goes.......please don''t look at the wrinkly hands! Darn I''m getting old.

Catmomsbracelet.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
yay!!! that is GORGEOUS catmom!! ....very nice
2.gif

and look at that ring!!
3.gif
you need to start a thread with details on that FOR SURE!!
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow that is just downright gorgeous!!
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thank you Belle for your kind words. I''m sorta afraid to bring up my rings as they go against most of the unwritten rules for rings. My er is yellow gold and the center stone is a princess cut and I have round sides. I know most people dislike that. Then the side stones happen to be 3 colors different from the center stone, another no no. But it seems to set off the center stone better. Maybe because it''s so different already. My wr stones are also round and match color wise to the side stones of my er, but the wr is white gold. With all of that, somehow, someway it works for me and I love them together, but I''m sure most people would think differently.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
michelle, i''m telling you..that is one beautiful set of sparkle you got there!! really! if anyone has any hesitation about what a princess with rounds looks like, they can see your ring and realize that it looks good! and...there are no unwritten rules...trust me. everyone has their own style. i really think you should start a thread....we looooove to drool over sparklies around here, and yours is definitely drool-worthy!!
3.gif

again, welcome to ps! we''re glad to have you here posting!!
2.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will this madness never end.....two weeks ago when I got my diamond studs I was convinced I was at the pinnacle of my diamond purchases, THEN, I revisited the "show me your pendant" thread and decided to reset my grandmother''s diamond ring into a pendant and thought that was the pinnacle of my diamond purchases, THEN, I read this thread...tried really hard not to...and now I''m thinking that my "set" won''t be complete unless I have a diamond bracelet. The only thread that hasn''t influenced me to go one step further is the one about diamond bellybutton piercings. I am influenced waaaaay to easily....is there a rehab place for gemoholics cause I need some serious counseling
32.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
and now I''m thinking that my "set" won''t be complete unless I have a diamond bracelet.
oh, it won''t matata. did you really think it would be? it won''t.
12.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/6/2005 7:15:26 PM
Author: belle
oh, it won''t matata. did you really think it would be? it won''t.
12.gif
You are evil -- trade in that halo for a pair of horns (gem-studded, of course).

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2005 7:12:22 PM
Author: Matata
Will this madness never end.....two weeks ago when I got my diamond studs I was convinced I was at the pinnacle of my diamond purchases, THEN, I revisited the ''show me your pendant'' thread and decided to reset my grandmother''s diamond ring into a pendant and thought that was the pinnacle of my diamond purchases, THEN, I read this thread...tried really hard not to...and now I''m thinking that my ''set'' won''t be complete unless I have a diamond bracelet. The only thread that hasn''t influenced me to go one step further is the one about diamond bellybutton piercings. I am influenced waaaaay to easily....is there a rehab place for gemoholics cause I need some serious counseling
32.gif

If you find this rehab place- book me a padded room!
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh,

Thank you for your compliment! I have to admit that I love bracelets, so I was happy to find this thread. Here are two more that I wear less often. I don''t have the specs on the sapphire one, it was given to me 20 years or so ago although I can tell you it is set in yellow gold. The other is also set in yellow gold and is 4 ctw.

twomorecatmom.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
GREAT BRACELETS, CATMOM!!!!!!!

I especially like the two-tone gold one...so tailored looking...

(I'm always so pleased when a fellow "jewelery/gemoholic" comes out of the closet!!
1.gif

widget

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/6/2005 7:21
6.gif
4 PM
Author: sevens one

Date: 4/6/2005 7:12:22 PM
Author: Matata
Will this madness never end.....two weeks ago when I got my diamond studs I was convinced I was at the pinnacle of my diamond purchases, THEN, I revisited the ''show me your pendant'' thread and decided to reset my grandmother''s diamond ring into a pendant and thought that was the pinnacle of my diamond purchases, THEN, I read this thread...tried really hard not to...and now I''m thinking that my ''set'' won''t be complete unless I have a diamond bracelet. The only thread that hasn''t influenced me to go one step further is the one about diamond bellybutton piercings. I am influenced waaaaay to easily....is there a rehab place for gemoholics cause I need some serious counseling
32.gif

If you find this rehab place- book me a padded room!
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
37.gif
Book me one to right next door with a little window so we can fall off the wagon together.....ok? Such a stimulating addiction.......So many diamonds, so little time........so little money.......yada yada yada.........I can''t help myself.....It hurts so good........
30.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Widget, you''re too kind. My jewelry pales in comparison to your gorgeous pieces. I love anything "antique" and I especially love all of your estate rings. I figured I would fit right in here, as my husband can attest, I do love me some jewelry!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
more bracelets catmom!? very nice!!! thanks for sharing!
36.gif

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
There are so many people have beautiful bracelets that make me want to share mine too.
It is 9.20 cttw, H-I, SI2-I1 in half bezel setting and 14 kt white gold. It is too long for me that I don''t wear it often.

halfbezelbr.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, PreCiouSJeWel.........that is one fantabulous bracelet!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maybe if it is too long, you could have several of the stones[links] taken out and you could use them for earrings or a three stone ring or something?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom,
Your sapphire bracelet is just stunning!!!
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
OMG- you people and these bracelets are just blowing me away.

I love them all.

Precious- yours is just fabooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Now I want your 3ct J, the richard homer sapphire ring AND the bracelet.
Ok? Ok!
9.gif
12.gif
(no really!)
41.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kaleigh! Hmm, if you like that you should see my sapphire necklace
2.gif
but that''s maybe for another thread......

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Catmom,
I have a feeling that you have a lot more to show us, so please start a new thread showing your fabulous collection, PLEEEEAAAASSSE??

PreCiouSJeWeL920

Rough_Rock
Ok? Ok!
9.gif
12.gif
(no really!)
41.gif
Hi sevens one, too bad that you live far away from me. Otherwise I would not mind to share!
emwink.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/7/2005 4
6.gif
2:14 PM
Author: PreCiouSJeWeL920

Ok? Ok!
9.gif
12.gif
(no really!)
41.gif
Hi sevens one, too bad that you live far away from me. Otherwise I would not mind to share!
emwink.gif
PreCiouSJeWel920 ---- if you would "not mind to share", I would not mind moving closer to you.
emwink.gif
That is a wowzer of a bracelet

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
any chance you live close to me?
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Precious,
Your diamond bracelet is amazing too, any chance you live near me??
3.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2005 1:57:19 PM
Author: PreCiouSJeWeL920
There are so many people have beautiful bracelets that make me want to share mine too.
It is 9.20 cttw, H-I, SI2-I1 in half bezel setting and 14 kt white gold. It is too long for me that I don''t wear it often.
the sparkle lover in me says "wow, what a niiiiice bracelet!"
the nurse in me says "wow, what niiiiiice veins!"
(both are a complement!
20.gif
)

and i could surely find good use for a couple of those diamonds, should you find the need to shorten your bracelet to a more wearable size!!
3.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

If you can get by the sun spots (eek) here are my bracelets: old tennis model--5ctw and new micropave from DCD--can''t recall the stats. Don''t wear them together but worked well to photograph.

cheers--Sharon

bracelets.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
*Bump*

Widget, Sharon & sjz--absolutley gawgeous!
30.gif

Here is my latest:

Birthday flower bracelet
5.8 cts tdw
F-G
VS2-SI1
18K WG

fl.bracelet.collage.jpg

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Love the last one...my jeweler had one w/the cluster diamonds and gold links....another option!!!!Thanks for the "bump"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results