shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 12:53:13 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date: 5/16/2008 11:09:40 AM

Author: rainydaze

Dreamgirl, i didn''t get that coupon!
8.gif
i looked around online and found some gals discussing it. the concensus was that it is a random mailing. a few who didn''t receive one said they went into coach and asked about it and the SAs gave it to them then. hmmm..... there is a pouch i just love and that 25% would make it worth it! sounds like you are still loving your new madeline! yay!

That is interesting. When I got this in the mail my reaction was
6.gif
6.gif
because I had just asked if they were coming out with one or not, and the reply was no! Im still glad I got the Madeline I did from Macy''s because ultimately, that was my favorite one.

Im seriously contemplating whether or not to make another purchase.
27.gif
It''s very tempting, but I don''t usually make major purchase after major purchase. (To me, this is a major purchase) I DO love my new Madeline, it would be awesome to have another one, but gosh it''s so much money. Although, I will be getting my stimulus check. haha! I could always get a scarf, keyfob, or another wallet. That is MUCH cheaper. Hmmmmm.....

Then again, I was originally going to save my money from the stimulus check. But then I thought about getting something nice for myself from Tiffany''s with that money.
31.gif
Not sure yet. ha! I mostly save all my money, so it seems like I would be on a bit of a shopping spree if I bought something else.

I love everyones Coach stuff!

Steph- I especially love your tote!

Ooops, I just saw this....thank you Dreamgirl! I love your collection too, especially your new one!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you steph! I ended up NOT using the new coupon to buy anything else. I avoided the store. It was probably best lol

Dogmom- I love the color of your bag
30.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I play too?

Just picked up my new summer bag from Coach. I've had the black leather Hamptons carryall for couple of years now and love it, so when I saw this beauty in white I couldn't resist. I really like Hamptons line in general and have a wristlet and a small pouch.

coach hamptons.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
OOOOOOOOH
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love this handbag! Love the green detail and blue interior too!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/30/2008 12:04:24 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
OOOOOOOOH
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love this handbag! Love the green detail and blue interior too!
Thanks! The interior is actually white leather on top and beige fabric on the sides and bottom. The blue is just a shade in the pic.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh really? lol Wow, it looks like baby blue. Either way, its gorgeous!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
baby monster that is a
30.gif
gorgeous
30.gif
bag!!

I did take pics for you guys of my little collection, but all of a sudden I can''t post from my home computer (a mac with Safari) so I have to email them to work, etc. etc. So they are coming!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh the dreaded computers with their issues......lol

CaféHummingbird

Rough_Rock
I just did a mini photo shoot. I want larger black logo bag before I move on to the leather collection. I''m also planning on getting a few bracelets and maybe an umbrella.

ASIcoachcollection.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
My very first coach purse. My mom and I went to New York and I wanted to go to all the designer stores. When we got to coach she told me I could pick out any purse I wanted...
27.gif
So I picked this one!
36.gif

leathercoachpurse12389u4.jpg

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
For my engagement present my mom let me pick any coach I wanted again! Wohoooo These had just come out and i''m in luuurve
30.gif

ergocoachpursey230984.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
So many cool Coach bags, love them!!
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh very lovely bags ladies! I love all of them!
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection CH! I have one of those mini soho wallets in black leather - love it. I kinda want some sunglasses now too...!! How do you like yours?

RFT, love your legacy and the newest purchase...great looking style of bag!!

CaféHummingbird

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/5/2008 9:48:27 AM
Author: FireGoddess
Beautiful collection CH! I have one of those mini soho wallets in black leather - love it. I kinda want some sunglasses now too...!! How do you like yours?

RFT, love your legacy and the newest purchase...great looking style of bag!!
I adore them. They''re large enough to cover my eyebrows, but small enough so that I don''t look like an alien and very lightweight. The lenses aren''t completely one color, they''re graduated dark to light on both pairs. Another plus is that the arms are thick so that you can''t see my eyes from the side. I got them a little over a year ago and they''ve been the ones I''ve worn the most. HTH.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 8:27:05 PM
Author: CaféHummingbird
I just did a mini photo shoot. I want larger black logo bag before I move on to the leather collection. I''m also planning on getting a few bracelets and maybe an umbrella.

I love your collection! I have the same bag you have in the top left, except mine is black! I went back and forth for so long trying to decide whether or not I wanted the brown or black, but ultimately picked the black (obviously). I still think the brown one is gorgeous, though!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/3/2008 10:12:19 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
My very first coach purse. My mom and I went to New York and I wanted to go to all the designer stores. When we got to coach she told me I could pick out any purse I wanted...
27.gif
So I picked this one!
36.gif

This bag looks so scrumptious, Megs! I love it!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
So to make a long story short, I was travelling last week and a bottle of liquid something opened in my suitcase and totally ruined my plain black leather handbag that I use a lot. It was just a normal black leather bag with 2 handles/straps.

I told FI about it, and he decided he wanted to buy me a new bag to replace it. I told him he didn''t have to do that, I''d just pick one up myself, but he insisted. We went looking for one last week and didn''t see any that either of us liked. We most certainly weren''t looking for anything special and were trying to keep it well under $100. The criteria was plain, black leather, with a single strap (I was kind of tired of the double straps on the ruined bag). Looked high and low, no luck.

Yesterday we went to Macy''s to look again, and we were searching searching searching for the perfect black leather single strap bag. Then, for some reason, the Coach saleswoman came up to us carrying this bag and said "I thought you might want to have a look at this, it''s newly discounted and I just brought it out of the back." She handed it to me, and it was a gorgeous black leather single-strap bag! I kind of laughed and was already handing it back to her because I knew it was going to be way too expensive for what FI planned on getting me. As I was handing it back he said "Hold on!" and took it away from me. At this point someone else came up to ask the saleslady a question and she said she''d be there if we had any questions, leaving FI and I alone. He was holding the bag and said that he wanted to get it for me. I put up a protest, saying that it was way out of the price range we had set and that I didn''t need a Coach bag to replace the bag that had originally cost like $40. He said he knew that, but wanted to get it for me anyway, and it fit exactly the criteria we had been looking for.

So he bought it for me, and here it is! If you actually read all of that, I''m sorry the story was so long!

newsoho1.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
And with the flap open.
30.gif

newsoho2.jpg

CaféHummingbird

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 12:24:14 PM
Author: star sparkle

Date: 5/31/2008 8:27:05 PM
Author: CaféHummingbird

I love your collection! I have the same bag you have in the top left, except mine is black! I went back and forth for so long trying to decide whether or not I wanted the brown or black, but ultimately picked the black (obviously). I still think the brown one is gorgeous, though!
I love yours! I went back to the first page and realized you have my medium bag in black. I adore it! I''m so plain (as you can tell) and I love the fact that Coach does a little something for everybody. Sorry to hear about your bag. The new oneis gorgeous. THe interior is so unexpected.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I bought myself the Carley bag as a "push present" for myself ...maybe I can find time to post it soon
9.gif

My hubby just rolls his eyes at the mention of the word Coach ..but I just love their stuff !

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2008 12:38:42 PM
Author: star sparkle
a bottle of liquid something opened in my suitcase and totally ruined my plain black leather handbag that I use a lot.

I told FI about it, and he decided he wanted to buy me a new bag to replace it. I told him he didn't have to do that, I'd just pick one up myself, but he insisted.

So he bought it for me, and here it is!
uh huh.....sure.....
31.gif

Its beautiful star! What a gorgeous little Coach bag.
30.gif
30.gif
Your FI must love you lots!! That was sweet of him to get it for you!
(by the way, that was hardly a long post compared to the posts I always end up making!) lol

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
HA! I just wanted to share that I had a dream last night I was at Macy''s and they were having a HUGE sale on Coach bags. I ended up with a gorgeous leather white handbag with blue lining and a tan signature wallet. hehe
31.gif

Too bad it was a dream.
7.gif
lol

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamgirl, what a cute dream! Sounds like the exact kind of dream I would have.
31.gif

In other news, today I bought myself some cute Coach sunglasses. I''ll take a photo of them as soon as I get the chance!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
I live in Canada, there are NO Coach items sold anywhere close to me, (except in Toronto, a 4 hr drive)so Coach is not big around here, as it is around the US. My husband was in Kentucky on business a few months ago, and bought me a couple of things. The first is the signature wallet, with checkbook, the other a handbag (signature, same khaki color, but with dark brown trim). Not sure what the style is called. He said I have something for you and handed me the wallet first. I said "you bought me a Coach wallet..wow!". He said, "yes, after the lady picked me up off the floor, I told her, I'll Take it!" I guess he had NO clue how expensive a wallet could be!! I will post the pic of the purse too!

Coach wallet.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
It''s kinda different, I really like it alot, especially the size. Now I am hooked on Coach bags, and need another one perhaps in black!!

Coach handbag.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the Ergo hobo in the burnt orange is amazing for fall. The camel and the off white are great too.

E B

Ideal_Rock
redfaerythinker-

How do you like your Coach Leigh? I'm thinking about getting it, but wanted to check with you first on its comfort/usability factor.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, I love all the Coach bags! Here''s my bag that I have been using this summer.......

cmssummercoach.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Star sparkle I love love love that bag. The tattersall lining is such a fun twist too!

Beau, your BF''s reaction in the store was hilarious! I really like that set!

Michelle, that bag is SO fun! What a great summer look.

36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results