shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Oo Oo! I just got my first Coach this weekend!
9.gif

B-day gift from my wonderful SO! I need to take a picture but until I do it''s this one:
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=314490&CategoryID=30346 except that it has a dark brown top and strap instead of the tan/gold in the pic.

I love it
30.gif
I think he''s created a monster
27.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Finally, I can post the photos.
28.gif

My handbag summer collection is on the left, the winter collection is on the right.

summerwinter.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
My entire Coach collection:

summerwinter2.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
And of course, my brand new lovely Madeline deserves it''s own photo:
36.gif

madelineoutside24.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Star- Your engagement shoes are to DIE for!

Elmorton- Im in love with both of your blue bags!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2008 5:52:32 PM
Author: msflutter

Star Sparkle-I actually have your engagment shoes...they were on sale at Macy''s a few weeks ago!

Woohoo! Aren''t they just fabulous? The first time I saw them, I knew I had to have them.
30.gif

Hope to see your collection on here soon!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2008 9:20:48 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Star- Your engagement shoes are to DIE for!

Thanks, Dreamgirl! I love your red bags!
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks!
28.gif

krispi

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2008 9:14:42 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
My entire Coach collection:

Dreamgirl, I have a pair of shoes almost identical to the ones on the left. I love mine! They are so comfortable.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Cool! I''ve had those for probably 3-4 years now. They are quite cozy even still.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Dreamgirl, I''m in love with your Madeline!!!!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I just got a Coach coupon the other day for 25% off.
6.gif

What's crazy about it is that before I bought the Madeline, I emailed Coach to ask if they were going to be sending out any discounts. I got a reply that they were NOT going to be sending any out anytime soon. Two weeks later, bam... a 25% off discount card.

That is ok though because rainydaze posted about getting 20% off at Macy's (which included Coach for once) so I got my Madeline there for 20% off.
36.gif

But now that I have the 25% off card, Im tempted to go to the Coach store and get another Madeline, or something much cheaper. Im not sure I could honestly afford another Madeline. But I love it so much! haha

Oh, by the way...I saw what you said about not realizing you had so many Coach items, I don't have as much as you do, but after taking my photos I was thinking the same thing!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have a coach to show. A few years back, I was cleaning out my closet and sold my cute black coach purse on eBay.
7.gif
The style seems to be entirely gone, which sucks, since I probably would use it again as I''m not too into the monogramed design.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t find a picture of my Soho bag anywhere, and I keep forgetting to photograph it. It''s basically the purse sized version of this wallet. Exactly. But with an adjustable strap.

soho wallet.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, I love that wallet FireGoddess
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love that wallet FireGoddess!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! Me too, though that''s not my picture of it. Here is a pic I snapped of the purse though.

coso.jpg

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine
1.gif

coachpurse72276.jpg

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
here is my first and my only Coach bag, I got this for my birthday from my SO....I have always wanted one....its so cute!!

COACHbagscribble.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Firegoddess and steph - LOVE those purses!
30.gif

Alexis - I''ve seen that one in the store and it just looks like so much fun! Is it easy to keep clean? I love it!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fun post star sparkle! my stomach did a loopty-loo over your engagement shoes. they are to die for - sexy, sleek, classy!! love them!

everyone has great pieces - interesting how we all gravitate towards different styles from the same brand!

Dreamgirl, i didn't get that coupon!
8.gif
i looked around online and found some gals discussing it. the concensus was that it is a random mailing. a few who didn't receive one said they went into coach and asked about it and the SAs gave it to them then. hmmm..... there is a pouch i just love and that 25% would make it worth it! sounds like you are still loving your new madeline! yay!

here is a pic of my 'stuff'. i love the brown carly - i get compliments on it all the time. easy to carry and use, though with hardly anything in it, it does get very heavy! it's weird. i love the wallet too, it is the accordian style and i love not having to fumble around with flaps. with kids, i already have too much to fumble with! the brown leather on the right was my first.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 11:09:40 AM
Author: rainydaze
Dreamgirl, i didn't get that coupon!
8.gif
i looked around online and found some gals discussing it. the concensus was that it is a random mailing. a few who didn't receive one said they went into coach and asked about it and the SAs gave it to them then. hmmm..... there is a pouch i just love and that 25% would make it worth it! sounds like you are still loving your new madeline! yay!
That is interesting. When I got this in the mail my reaction was
6.gif
6.gif
because I had just asked if they were coming out with one or not, and the reply was no! Im still glad I got the Madeline I did from Macy's because ultimately, that was my favorite one.

Im seriously contemplating whether or not to make another purchase.
27.gif
It's very tempting, but I don't usually make major purchase after major purchase. (To me, this is a major purchase) I DO love my new Madeline, it would be awesome to have another one, but gosh it's so much money. Although, I will be getting my stimulus check. haha! I could always get a scarf, keyfob, or another wallet. That is MUCH cheaper. Hmmmmm.....

Then again, I was originally going to save my money from the stimulus check. But then I thought about getting something nice for myself from Tiffany's with that money.
31.gif
Not sure yet. ha! I mostly save all my money, so it seems like I would be on a bit of a shopping spree if I bought something else.

I love everyones Coach stuff!

Steph- I especially love your tote!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Here''s my only Coach bag, though I do have some accessories knocking around. This was an outlet steal and early b-day present last year. It''s a really big bag for me, but I love it!

IMGcoach009.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Rainy, I love love love that brown legacy! I''m a sucker for anything brass or with a turn lock!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
And here''s a slightly less grainy close up with my BR bag. A friend told me that Coach and BR share a factory, and looking at these two pebbled leather bags together, I believe it!

IMcoacjhh007.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 2:16:29 PM
Author: mercoledi
This was an outlet steal and early b-day present last year.
Love this bag!
My wonderful Mom bought me my Red Mini Signature SoHo is from a Coach outlet 2 Christmases ago.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mercoledi, great bags! very chic!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2008 11:20:06 PM
Author: star sparkle
Firegoddess and steph - LOVE those purses!
30.gif

Alexis - I''ve seen that one in the store and it just looks like so much fun! Is it easy to keep clean? I love it!

Thank you. Mine too was a great outlet find
2.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I wanted a small evening bag with a pop of color, so I used my 25% coupon and got this!

coach wristlet.jpg

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Star, your engagement shoes are divine - I LOVE them!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results