shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your COACH!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Okay I think I got it re-sized

ETA: Sigh, I give up

P82000193.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Aha! Third time is the charm...I hope

ETA: Thanks all for bearing with me.
3.gif

P82000192.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I am a Coach addict!!!
30.gif

Here''s my very first one, with its matching wallet. (As you will soon find out, I''m big on having the matching wallet for each bag! LOL!) DH bought me this one (and the wallet) for my birthday last year:

EmmsBrownCoach.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought the next two (and matching wallets) for myself, with a nice little bonus I received when my firm won a big case earlier this year!
16.gif

The black one:

EmmsBlackCoach.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And the blue one (which I love)! This is probably my favorite one . . . I keep making up excuses to wear blue so I can carry it! LOL! It''s just the right size, and it''s ADORABLE in person! The pics just don''t do it justice. My Mom liked it so much that she bought the same bag, only in brown . . . and I got her the matching wallet and keychain for Mother''s Day this year! Told ya I was kinda OCD about the matching wallets! LOL!
2.gif
9.gif

EmmsBlueCoach.jpg

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a group shot!
30.gif

EmmsCoach.jpg

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Brown.Eyed.Girl: I love that bag! I always see Coach bags with that color combo and always want one because I think they''re absolutely gorgeous!

Irishgrrrl: Your collection is great! I love the matching wallets. I don''t have matching wallets for any of my bags, but it''s very cute!

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I tried to resist, but couldn''t, so I just came home with this:

12235_b4ro_a0_front.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Star Sparkle! I actually had a 25% off coupon and decided it was a SHAME to not use it!
3.gif
So I bought that purse a few months ago. I just found out from my friend who''s checking my mail over the summer while I''m gone that I have another coupon! So I may have pictures of a new purse in a week
2.gif

Dogmom, I love the color on the purse! SO happy and summery!

Irishgrrl, your collection is amazing. And I love matching wallets! Unfortunately, my current budget calls for 1) purses and matching wallets; or 2) twice the number of purses, no matching wallets - I''m going for purse quantity at the moment!
9.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Star Sparkle & B.E.G. ~ Thanks! I just love them. I have two D&B bags which I was carrying for a good while, but when I got my Coaches, I kinda stopped using the D&Bs!
emembarrassed.gif

DogMom ~ It's beautiful! I'm normally not a big fan of pink, but I love that color!!!
30.gif

ETA: OK, how do you get the 25% off coupons?!?! They've NEVER sent me a coupon!!!
7.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2008 9:41:57 PM
Author: Irishgrrrl
Star Sparkle & B.E.G. ~ Thanks! I just love them. I have two D&B bags which I was carrying for a good while, but when I got my Coaches, I kinda stopped using the D&Bs!
emembarrassed.gif

DogMom ~ It''s beautiful! I''m normally not a big fan of pink, but I love that color!!!
30.gif

ETA: OK, how do you get the 25% off coupons?!?! They''ve NEVER sent me a coupon!!!
7.gif

Irishgrrrl, I was totally the same way! I got D&B first, but as soon as all the pretty Coach bags hit, the D&B ones got shuffled to the back of the closet
3.gif

For the coupons, I''m not sure. I think I recall reading on a thread that not all customers get them? It could even be this thread, lol - my brain is fried from getting ready to move out, take care of last minute stuff, and getting back to the US.
33.gif
But for some reason, I got one this past spring which I used for that white bag, then got another one before I left for Japan but couldn''t use it bc I didn''t have time, and then just found out I had another one

I have no idea. It might be because I started purchasing from Coach stores (instead of coach.com or from Saks) and they registered my name and address?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, B.E.G.! We don''t have a Coach store nearby, but we do have a Coach outlet . . . I''ll have to check the next time I''m in there and see if they have a mailing list!
11.gif
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results