shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your beautiful Radiant diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

berin

Rough_Rock
title says it all

Pixie

Rough_Rock
I''m very close to pulling the trigger and purchasing the larger one. It is a 2.04 ct F/VS2 Original Radiant Cut. I don''t have the specs with me right now, but if you''re interested, I can get it at home.

MVC_678S.JPG

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my three stone radiant. I''m not happy with the setting though. I''m changing it-- going to see a jeweler this weekend to ask about a custom setting. I love the sparkliness of the radiants, it is an amazing cut! I''m a former princess owner and I was blown away by the radiants!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Welcome to Pricescope!! Check out this thread...

Radiants Thread 1

~I hope this helps!!
2.gif

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
My rings are in the radiant thread, but there''s a better picture of them on the right hand side of this page, the top one under diamond rings.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
SuzyQZ, I love your ring! I''ve never seen a 3-stone radiant before.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you lizz. Believe me, it wasn''t easy to match three radiants! My husband and I picked out the stones and while each one has it''s own personality, they are not exactly the same (i call them my triplets!). I think they look really good together as a group. I wasn''t happy at all with the setting, it was just temporary housing until I picked something out that I really liked. I''m going to have them reset. See photo, what do you think? We''re going to see the jewler this weekend and see what he says. I hope the cut corners on the stones won''t pose too much of a problem with the channel setting. It will take about a month to custom make the ring, so I''ll be sad for awhile! Maybe he''ll have something on hand that is close to what I''m looking for so it won''t take too long.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/3/2006 1:07:14 PM
Author: Pixie
I''m very close to pulling the trigger and purchasing the larger one. It is a 2.04 ct F/VS2 Original Radiant Cut. I don''t have the specs with me right now, but if you''re interested, I can get it at home.
So nice!

How about the smaller? What are the grades? Were both your options?
2.gif

DBL?
31.gif

Wow!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
pic

radiant14.jpg

berin

Rough_Rock
pixie, the second one is nice, you should go for it.

Ok, so I ordered in 2 radiants for me to view this thursday, hopefully one will be a winner: here are the specs

cut/carat/color/clar/cert/depth/table/dimensions/girdle/cutlet/pol/sym/flour
Radiant 3.05 D VS2 GIA 67.9% 65% 9.11*7.61*5.17 tn-m no gd gd no
Radiant 3.16 D SI1 GIA 65.4% 67% 9.50 x 7.83 x 5.12 mm, ratio 1.21, EX VG

which one do you guys think sounds better?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results