iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I am excited, but trying to be patient.
26.gif

The kids help keep me busy and take my mind off of it
3.gif

pnah

Rough_Rock
Beautiful rings! And wonderfully shot. What did you take the photos with! I had a professional take photos of our rings but he couldn''t get anywhere near the clarity. On a second note I was wondering if you could help me. My wife and I have decided to end our marriage and it is very sad but we are trying to look ahead not dwell on past stuff. We have both decided it''s best to pass the rings on to someone who would truly appreciate them. They are both the 9 and 11 single point diamond dogwood floral pattern type in antiqued 18K gold. I have passed on the engagement ring and it was an amazing process full of deep connection, appreciation and a sort of closure. Where is best place to post these rings? Do you have any ideas?

Peter

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Hi Peter,
Sorry to hear about your marriage.
We are not allowed to sell anything here, or post contact info.
I think that Ebay would be your best bet.

Good luck with everything!

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 3:09:54 AM
Author: pnah
Beautiful rings! And wonderfully shot. What did you take the photos with! I had a professional take photos of our rings but he couldn''t get anywhere near the clarity. On a second note I was wondering if you could help me. My wife and I have decided to end our marriage and it is very sad but we are trying to look ahead not dwell on past stuff. We have both decided it''s best to pass the rings on to someone who would truly appreciate them. They are both the 9 and 11 single point diamond dogwood floral pattern type in antiqued 18K gold. I have passed on the engagement ring and it was an amazing process full of deep connection, appreciation and a sort of closure. Where is best place to post these rings? Do you have any ideas?

Peter

Maybe you could contact Pearlman''s or any other reliable jewelry store and find out whether your could sell these rings to them. Pearlman''s is recommended by a lot of PS members, including myself. By the way, are these Van Craeynest rings?

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 7:11:55 PM
Author: RubyCharm
Date: 5/4/2009 6:57:11 PM

Author: iluvcarats

Date: 5/1/2009 9:35:19 PM

Date: 5/1/2009 7:20:56 PM

Date: 4/22/2009 10:36:51 PM

Thanks for all the eyecandy Anita! Glad you had a good visit. I like 911 with your ering the best too!
30.gif
30.gif

Larry said he was finished with my ring and I think he is sending it soon. (That was quick!)

I can''t wait to see pics of your ring!!!
32.gif
Did you get it yet???

Not yet! It is somewhere between NY and CA via registered mail.

Oops! Larry said he was shipping last week, but today he said it is going out tomorrow.

So I am hoping by Thurs. or Fri.

What about your ring?

OMG!!! You must be going crazy!
23.gif
I had the exact same shipping experience the first time around!!! Larry told me he would be shipping my ring on a certain day and that was that. Then, I was waiting and waiting and waiting, until I couldn''t wait any longer and gave him a call. As it turned out, he hadn''t shipped the ring yet (in the end, he shipped the ring about a week later; however he sent the package by UPS 2nd Day Air, so it arrived very quickly).

I still haven''t got any news on my ring. I emailed Sara today asking her for an update (I''m really hoping my ring will be finished this week ~ This is week #5!!!
32.gif
).

Sara wrote me back, but she wasn''t very specific, so I still don''t know when my ring will be ready
39.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
RC
I know it is hard, but hang in there.
You can''t rush perfection
1.gif

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 4:44:54 PM
RC

You can't rush perfection
1.gif

You're absolutely right
2.gif

By the way, I don't know if somebody else already asked you this question, but do you own the jewelry piece pictured in your avatar? Is it a ruby? (it's a gorgeous heart!)

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 7:23:16 PM

RC

You can't rush perfection
1.gif

You're absolutely right
2.gif

By the way, I don't know if somebody else already asked you this question, but do you own the jewelry piece pictured in your avatar? Is it a ruby? (it's a gorgeous heart!)

That is the Heart of the Kingdom Ruby and unfortunately it's not mine
39.gif

It's still available if you're interested
31.gif

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 8:01:52 PM
Date: 5/5/2009 7:23:16 PM

RC

You can''t rush perfection
1.gif

You''re absolutely right
2.gif

By the way, I don''t know if somebody else already asked you this question, but do you own the jewelry piece pictured in your avatar? Is it a ruby? (it''s a gorgeous heart!)

That is the Heart of the Kingdom Ruby and unfortunately it''s not mine
39.gif

It''s still available if you''re interested
31.gif

Well, it will definitely be at the top of my list (together with the Delong Star Ruby pictured in my avatar) if I ever win the lotto or become a professional jewel thief
27.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
It''s here it''s here!!!
I love it!
It''s raining here today, so not the best pics, but here they are

vcr03.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
more detail
I just love the beautiful flowers
30.gif

vcr04.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Here is a hand shot. I had to put it on my left hand to take the pic, so it looks too big, but it actually fits my RH perfectly.

vcr01.jpg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
This ring is a comfort fit, and it is so comfortable.
A big thank you to Sara, and to Larry, who is truly a gentleman and a MASTER craftsman.

vcr02.jpg

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that is amazing. I love it. What are the specifications, i.e., diamond size, tcw, etc?

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Thanks TG! I take that as a very high compliment, since I love your taste. I was drooling over the pink rings you recently posted, esp. the french cuts.

It is 20 .10 ct. for a total of 2 ct. set in plt with 18k gold chased sides
7mm wide
size 5.5

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 1:45:45 PM
This ring is a comfort fit, and it is so comfortable.
A big thank you to Sara, and to Larry, who is truly a gentleman and a MASTER craftsman.
What a fabulous design and the little blossoms are to die for
36.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Thank you akmiss!

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''d pitch all of mine in the drink for yours! Well not really but I have looked at that one many times on the VC site and it''s even better in person. Just magnificent.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Wow that ring is gorgeous!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 1:40:39 PM
It''s here it''s here!!!
I love it!
It''s raining here today, so not the best pics, but here they are
WOW...ILC....this is one of my MOST FAVORITE rings EVER!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON A TRUE BEAUTY!!!!
30.gif

Lori

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
OMG!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! It''s stunning!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Please, continue posting more pics!!! This ring is my most favorite VC ring so far!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

(Now, I need to start lobbying for this ring as my future my wedding ring
11.gif
27.gif
31.gif
)

It''s absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif
Does it have a milgrain edge?

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2009 5:22:48 PM
Author: tradergirl
I''d pitch all of mine in the drink for yours! Well not really but I have looked at that one many times on the VC site and it''s even better in person. Just magnificent.

Probably a wise choice TG, since it is a Mother''s Day present and would come attached with the kids
27.gif

Thank you for your kind words.

Thank you innerkitten!

Thank you Lori! That is such a sweet thing to say!
How are you feeling?

Totally worth the wait Rubycharm! Lobby hard! I would love to see it in all platinum. It was a hard decision for me.
It does have miligrain. I''ll try to get better pics when the sun comes out. I''m glad you love it too!

Sonny JIm

Rough_Rock
Thanks to this thread, we found out about Van Craeynest. Larry is very helpful and was happy to customize to meet our needs. Here are the rings with a 1.26 G VS1 (Ex EX No FL) center stone.

wring1.jpg

Sonny JIm

Rough_Rock
Thanks to this thread, we found out about Van Craeynest. Larry is very helpful and was happy to customize to meet our needs. Here are the rings with a 1.26 G VS1 (Ex EX No FL) center stone. Pic #2

wring2.jpg

Sonny JIm

Rough_Rock
Thanks to this thread, we found out about Van Craeynest. Larry is very helpful and was happy to customize to meet our needs. Here are the rings with a 1.26 G VS1 (Ex EX No FL) center stone. Pic #3

wring3.jpg

Sonny JIm

Rough_Rock
Thanks to this thread, we found out about Van Craeynest. Larry is very helpful and was happy to customize to meet our needs. Here are the rings with a 1.26 G VS1 (Ex EX No FL) center stone. Pic #4

wring4.jpg

luckylux

Rough_Rock
Iluvcarats- it''s beautiful! More pictures please! I love the flowers and the bling. Congrats and happy mother''s day!

luckylux

Rough_Rock
Sonny Jim, gorgeous rings and pictures. I love looking at all the blown up detail. Is that rose gold? Just beautiful!

RubyCharm, I have also been anxiously awaiting yours and ILC rings. I think you need to speak to Larry directly. When I call VC he always answers the phone. I hope you get your ring soon.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/10/2009 10:09:11 AM
Author: luckylux
Iluvcarats- it''s beautiful! More pictures please! I love the flowers and the bling. Congrats and happy mother''s day!

Thank you so much Luckylux!
I will take some more pics when the weather breaks. I love it too!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Sonny JIm
Gorgeous rings! Really Stunning!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results