RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 12:21:31 AM
Author: angeline
Date: 4/9/2009 9:14:24 PM

Author: RubyCharm

Date: 4/9/2009 2:06:36 PM

Wow I am so grateful for all your wonderful comments. It feels so good to have others love my set as well
36.gif

I appreciate each and every message!
35.gif

arjun - the set is 1034-2 for the ering and 556 with a slight form-fit to it so there''s no gap.

Rubycharm - It was a hard decision between gold and plat. I just love the antiqueness (if that''s a word) of yg, and the way it looks on my skin. I also wanted the contrast with the diamond so it stood out more. By the way I am eagerly waiting to see your remade set! It should be phenomenal!

I hope to do some much better shots on the weekend when my dh is around to help. He''s the camera buff. Then I''ll start a SMTR thread.

Thanks everyone, hope your days are great ones!

Totally agree! The yellow gold accentuates the beauty of your diamond
4.gif

I''m also very eager to see my new setting
3.gif
The wait is killing me!!! I''m trying my best to be patient and focus on other things, but it''s not working
7.gif
32.gif
14.gif

Larry received my ring on April 2, so I''m hoping it''ll be ready by the end of April/beginning of May. I''m still amazed at how politely and professionally VC handled this whole situation. I got in touch with both Larry and Sara after they saw the thread regarding my ring, and I''m so glad we were able to work out the details of the new setting. It''s great when a company goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, even when there are some misunderstandings (that''s where a lot of them fall short but not VC
9.gif
).

Anyway, I''ll make sure to post lots of pictures here when I get the new ring, so stay tuned!!!

Ruby - I must say that I was impressed with the way you handled the situation too (not to get too far off-topic) in your thread. I''m looking forward to lots of pics.

Larry and Sara are such sweethearts, I could not have treated them any differently
5.gif

I''ll make sure to post plenty
2.gif

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 2:29:46 PM
Author: AnitaT
Date: 4/9/2009 9:14:24 PM

I''m also very eager to see my new setting
3.gif
The wait is killing me!!!

It''s great when a company goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction, even when there are some misunderstandings (that''s where a lot of them fall short but not VC
9.gif
).

I am so glad it worked out. Echoing Angeline, I admired your and VC''s professional and cordial tone.
36.gif
And, I am looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of the setting later!
36.gif

Thank you Anita!

I''ll take lots of pics to share with all of you. Anita, if you go to see Larry at the end of the month, maybe you''ll have the chance to take a look at my ring
31.gif

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I am going to see Larry! Future DH and I are meeting with him Monday morning before our flight back home. The next few days are going to be a blur, but Larry has been quite understanding about the limited amount of time we have in Cali and our wacky schedule. Angeline, I am worried about committing to coffee since we will be in a time crunch. However, I certainly want a rain check.
36.gif

Does anyone have any photo requests? BTW, you have no idea how excited I am to visit the VC workshop!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/8/2009 11:59:14 PM

KA-BLAM!

Angeline! I am in gold VC heaven! It is beyond exquisite. Your ring is now my absolute favorite on PS--hands down!
36.gif

So happy for you, hon! Oh my land! It is incredible, and it is perfect on your hand. You made an amazing choice, and I would love to see manymany more pics. I am in LOVE!
30.gif

It's breathtaking!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this? Your rings are incredilbe - just a masterful work of art. They could be in some world-class museum, but I''m glad you get to wear them. ''Stunning'' doesn''t even begin to cover it.

Holy moly.

Congratulations!!!!!

luckylux

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 10:44:40 PM
Does anyone have any photo requests? BTW, you have no idea how excited I am to visit the VC workshop!

How wonderful for you and your FDH, AnitaT!
I do have some requests, and I think you are looking at bands anyways? I''m really interested in the 962, it''s alternating flowers and diamonds. I''m also loving the simpler bands, the 910, 920, and 927. If you could- thanks!

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
962, 910, 920 and 927...got it! Looking forward to tomorrow morning
3.gif

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I am back and have pictures!
36.gif

Before I go any further, I want to say future DH and I had a LOVELY visit with Larry. It was a thrill to see the VC factory, talk with Larry and learn about die-striking...it was grrreat! The best part is that everyone (Larry, Stan and the other talented folks in the factory) were friendly and didn''t mind me fawning over their every move...maybe I should add patient to that list of adjectives
9.gif
. The visit just confirmed what we all know about VC. That is, VC makes masterpieces and that the VC team is comprised of exceptional individuals.

Luckylux, here are the pictures you requested. From left to right: 920, 927, 910 and 962 in yellow gold. More pictures in one second...

VC 4rings.JPG

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
VC 962 finger shot

VC 962fin.JPG

luckylux

Rough_Rock
Thanks Anita! Love the pictures. Hmmm- the 962 doesn''t look the same as in the catalog, so that''s very good for me to see. Did you decide on a wedding band?

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for asking. The visit added even more options and I am not sure what I want. Well, actually, I know which 3 I would love to have
30.gif
. LOL. The challenge is narrowing it down to 1.
3.gif

I went in pretty sure that I wanted 917. Its continuous flowers, I thought, would complement the tiny flowers on my er. Then, Larry suggested 911 and it is a pretty darn beautiful piece. THEN, there was this other band I happened to see and found striking as well. Decisions, decisions.

To better explain, I have visual aids! First, 917. Check out the incredible detailing...just dreamy. I am interested in the version of the band with delicate melee...for some tasteful bling action.
1.gif

VC 917 plfin.JPG

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
917 with my er

VC er w 917 pl.JPG

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 7:27:30 PM
Now, with my er in platinum.
Bingo! He has a good eye; this is a great match! At least, it is what I would choose. But . . .

917 is beautiful, of course. So either one will look wonderful.

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
I hadn''t seen this band before. Larry told me the number, but I forgot. I think it is darling.

VC ygband.JPG

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the eyecandy Anita! Glad you had a good visit. I like 911 with your ering the best too!
30.gif
30.gif

Larry said he was finished with my ring and I think he is sending it soon. (That was quick!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angeline!!!!! You hid those photos within this thread and didn''t post your own Show me the Ring thread?????!!!!!! I almost missed them!

Wow, those are beautiful rings!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

luckylux

Rough_Rock
Anita, yea! more pictures. I''ve looked at your pictures several times and have only had a chance to respond now, which is good b/c my response has changed in my head! I love the band w/ flowers all around! However, your pic of the 911 w/ your beautiful engagement ring shows how it looks fantastic as a wedding set. Tough decision, but either way you''ll have a beautiful wedding band.

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 10:36:51 PM
Author: iluvcarats
Thanks for all the eyecandy Anita! Glad you had a good visit. I like 911 with your ering the best too!
30.gif
30.gif

Larry said he was finished with my ring and I think he is sending it soon. (That was quick!)

I can''t wait to see pics of your ring!!!
32.gif
Did you get it yet???

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I am really liking Van Craeynest. AnitaT, your set I really like.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 7:20:56 PM

30.gif
30.gif

32.gif
Did you get it yet???

Not yet! It is somewhere between NY and CA via registered mail.

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 9:34:03 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
I am really liking Van Craeynest. AnitaT, your set I really like.
Thanks Gothgrrl! Future DH and I are glad we went with Van Craeynest. The quality, the craftsmanship...just wonderful. Angeline, I think, talked about how everyone complimented her on the stone in her ring (which is lovely), but she kept trying to talk to people about the incredible chasing, pierce work and detail that went into her ring. I find myself feeling the same way. LOL!
9.gif
Picking out a wedding band is going to take a little while, but I am in love with VC pieces.

AnitaT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 9:13:25 AM
Author: luckylux
Anita, yea! more pictures. I''ve looked at your pictures several times and have only had a chance to respond now, which is good b/c my response has changed in my head! I love the band w/ flowers all around! However, your pic of the 911 w/ your beautiful engagement ring shows how it looks fantastic as a wedding set. Tough decision, but either way you''ll have a beautiful wedding band.
I keep changing too!
1.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 9:35:19 PM

30.gif
30.gif

32.gif
Did you get it yet???

Oops! Larry said he was shipping last week, but today he said it is going out tomorrow.
So I am hoping by Thurs. or Fri.
What about your ring?

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 6:57:11 PM
Date: 5/1/2009 9:35:19 PM

30.gif
30.gif

32.gif
Did you get it yet???

Oops! Larry said he was shipping last week, but today he said it is going out tomorrow.

So I am hoping by Thurs. or Fri.

What about your ring?

OMG!!! You must be going crazy!
23.gif
I had the exact same shipping experience the first time around!!! Larry told me he would be shipping my ring on a certain day and that was that. Then, I was waiting and waiting and waiting, until I couldn''t wait any longer and gave him a call. As it turned out, he hadn''t shipped the ring yet (in the end, he shipped the ring about a week later; however he sent the package by UPS 2nd Day Air, so it arrived very quickly).

I still haven''t got any news on my ring. I emailed Sara today asking her for an update (I''m really hoping my ring will be finished this week ~ This is week #5!!!
32.gif
).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results