shape
carat
color
clarity

Scenes from JCK 2005

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/3/2005 9:27:18 PM
Author: JohnQuixote
Wink with keynote speaker Kathy Ireland.

Hey wait a minute!

That’s a synthetic Ireland.

(It should be inscribed as such on her girdle)

I always knew my love for synthetics would get me in trouble...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes we did, it took about thirty minutes to the mile to get to Senhor Quixote''s hotel Harrah''s which Garry and Paul insist should be pronounced Hurraahs. Traffic at 10PM was worse than during the rush hour. Hard to fathom for a Boise Boy. The slow pace did give John several times to call out, Okay, five feet forward and stop. As if I had a choice about the stopping. The five feet forward was oftem problematioc, but John got some GREAT photos!

Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/5/2005 11:38:55 AM
Author: JohnQuixote
A personal note to Wink...

Many thanks for providing me, Leonid, Garry, Neil, Bill and others with private transpo over the last few days. Safe travels home.

Thank you my friend. It was so great to finally get to know you and Leonid and Niel Beatty and Bill Scherlag and Gary Hutton and... Man what a great time I had. I think renting that car was one of the smarter things I did since you all got trapped in the car with me at one time or another and I got to enjoy your company and learn from so many of you!

I wish all of you a great trip home too, but not until you have finished enjoying the show!

Wink

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/5/2005 4:48:34 PM
Author: Wink

Oh you mean that ''other stuff'' with strange women and topless reviews? Well, I can only answer for the people I was hanging with, but most nights we were home in bed and sleeping the sleep of the exhausted by 10:30 or eleven.
HI:

Oh I''m afraid this wouldn''t suit Elvis at all--"a little less conversation and a little more action...please.."

cheers--Sharon

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock

Final scenes from JCK.

It was fun walking the floor thinking about what Pricescopers might be interested in. I''m fairly certain my shutterbugging was a nuisance on occasion, but everyone accepted it heroically.

A few more from the show:

Isee

01ExIsee.JPG

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Garry and Michael Cowing.

Michael''s studies on contrast brilliance have driven much research and development for the trade. It was great spending time with him.

04GHandMC.jpg

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Brian and Garry brainstorming with DiamCalc.

(If you look closely you will see that in Oz they have developed a brand new ''Handtop Computer''... Useful for navigating the down-undernet.)

06BGandGHFacetYaw.JPG

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Yours truly with Jonathan and Dana Von Sternberg of Eightstar Diamond Co. Dana is Richard Von Sternberg''s son - and Systems Manager for the company.

07JPandJWandDV.jpg

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
The remaining photos are more casual - away from the convention. Just some fun shots.

"The Breakfast Club" (minus Lieve, who took the photo, and Wink, who had to take off)

10BreakfastGuys.JPG

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
3.gif

View attachment 15RhinoTongue.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks like ps was represented very well in vegas!
36.gif
thank you for sharing the pics sir john.....it was fun to see your fun!
i hope we''re all invited next year!
36.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Yes, John, many thanks for taking time out to share from your experiences there.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the pictures John.
I have enjoyed them.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2005 8:45:35 AM
Author: sevens one
Thanks for all the pictures John.

I have enjoyed them.

me too.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me three!!! Seriously, it makes us feel as though we were right there with you guys. Don't we wish!! Thanks, they are great pics!!
36.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the pictures are awesome, they show the great camraderie between all of you guys....is it just me or does Rhino look a bit tipsy in some of those pix?!
27.gif
mwahahha! OR wait maybe it's john (q) since he is the one with the head down in that one photo! hmm!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing.
36.gif

Maybe we should have a PS convention?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results