shape
carat
color
clarity

Scenes from JCK 2005

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Ok. On with the show...

Addendum to Day 1:

I must admit an oversight. Paul-Antwerp was quick to remind me this morning that last night certainly did NOT end after the taxi. A small group of us reported to the midnight ‘grading clinic’ at the Piano Bar in Harrah’s for discussions pertaining to ‘fluid’ aspects of the industry. Several ‘rounds’ were included, as was a ‘princess.'

Paul, my apologies… I promise to report on everything that transpires this evening.
27.gif

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Wink with keynote speaker Kathy Ireland.

Hey wait a minute!
That’s a synthetic Ireland.

(It should be inscribed as such on her girdle)

04WinkAndKathy.JPG

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
This booth offers a unique service to B&Ms: They facilitate listing of virtual inventory from a store’s chosen suppliers inside that B&M. If a consumer cannot find the diamond he/she wants in the showcase he/she can access what is available from the store's selected suppliers. The B&M retains local control of selected supplier, their own markups, etc.

11EDS2.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i thought i told you NOT to post pictures of my car!
11.gif

thanks for taking the time to share the pics sir john! we'll be looking forward to more
2.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW... thanks for keeping us updated... I love Vegas!!!
I hope to one day need a safe such as that one...

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
For my group, day 3 was a mix of meetings, meanderings and a bit of marveling at the sights. Of course, not all of the glitter and glamour in Vegas is at JCK.

A few shots from the strip.

01LVStrip01.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results