shape
carat
color
clarity

Say something nice about the poster above you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...thanks RT - I''ll tell hubby you said so
2.gif
You''re so sweet that post made me blush
12.gif

I know this isn''t how this post is supposed to work but I have to say I''m a huge fan of RT''s intellectual curiosity - she always has something interesting to share and I feel like I learn a lot from her on this forum. I think its amazing that she''s spending a whole year in Morocco on a Fulbright - brilliant, talented, and interesting, definitely someone I''d be interested in meeting someday (not to mention the cute kitties
9.gif
27.gif
)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Littlelysser!

I LOVE to read your posts about your wedding plans, I adore the fact that you've gone the 'laid back, casual' route for your wedding... it seems to me you and your FI are so in love and just want to be together forever, minus the glamour and fomalities! He's one lucky boy! You are SO down-to-earth and lovely, and MAN I'd sell a kidney for that humungo asscher of yours! *swoon*
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Plus your doggie is a gem
9.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Aw Skippy...I just saw this! Thank you so much. You are one of the sweetest online pals in the world.
21.gif

DandiAndi has gorgeous ring, and one of the BEST proposal stories I have ever read in my life. She has GREAT taste in wedding dresses and shoes...and the like.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results