shape
carat
color
clarity

Say something nice about the poster above you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Oh great! I get to brag about Gypsy!!!!
36.gif
YAY! Gypsy is far more accomplished and successful than she realizes: She provides excellent advice in a witty way; she''s the ultimate multi-tasker- more projects than I can keep track of! She is not afraid to wear her emotions on her sleeve and is most willing to accept advice given. She has a very soft spot in her heart for animals , and will go to any lengths to protect them.

If you were lucky enough to have her as a good friend, you''d be blessed for sure.
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isaku5 is a lovely person! Taking time out to post a supportive message to me in the thread I started about my son James and the test results that threw me completely. I am very grateful for the support.

Thank you a million!
1.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie is a loving mother to a beatutiful son, James. She is a thoughtful and caring person, and a wonderful contributer to PS. I always love reading her remarks about any given topic. Maisie is one of those people you feel as if you know, although you''ve never met.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love reading zoebartlett''s posts. Watching her wedding planning progress, and seeing things like her stunning engagement ring, all shows that her fantastic tastes and style, and incredible attention to detail are second to none. She mentions in her ''Who''s Who'' that she is a chatterbox... which is awesome because she always has something interesting and valuable to say!

Plus her kitty avatar makes me melt... those eyes!!
30.gif

Overall a very well-liked, highly respected and fun PS family member!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 8:12:23 PM
Author: surfgirl
Yeah! I get to write about Gypsy! She''s very kind, very helpful and while she isn''t afraid to be honest about something, she''s nice even when she says she doesn''t like something! She''s always very supportive on the Brides threads and is always helping people over there, and it''s much appreciated! And she really liked my wedding dress jacket so I lerve her for that!

And she''s got a lovely Asscher which I hope one day is set in a setting that makes her squeal with delight! Why? Because she deserves it...she''s just a good soul...
9.gif

Okay so... DON''T POST ABOUT ME... POST ABOUT DANDI ANDI PLEASE.

But since Isaku AND Surfgirl were both so fabulous in their posting about me... AND since no one posted about Surf girl as a result...

I''d like to put in a word or two about the woman with the ring I most want to see in person (then run off with... erm... did I type that out loud?).

Surfgirl is a lovely lady with EXQUISITE taste... balanced with a great deal of savvy and sensibility. She''s got her priorities straight (which I could tell from her advice in posts as well) and that she''s more concerned with making herself and her fiance happy than with superficial nonsense!

AND she has a great deal of confidence both in herself (her fab figure) and take someone being honest, and appreciate it. Which... I really lurve about her!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, you''re very sweet to do that and you made me all teary. Thank you. I was beginning to feel like maybe I smelled really bad or something...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Surfgirl! I am sorry you felt that way...

I will now post about you as well, if that is okay!

Whenever I read your posts, I am most struck by your "voice" which comes through so clearly. Even when you do not agree, you are always respectful and courteous. You always have good advice or helpful information to impart. And your enthusiasm comes across as well, which is not an easy thing to manage via the computer. Your ring ain't bad either!! ( I remember following your threads about it very closely and was excited when it worked out so well!)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2007 12:58:52 PM
Author: surfgirl
Gypsy, you''re very sweet to do that and you made me all teary. Thank you. I was beginning to feel like maybe I smelled really bad or something...
Oh sorry surfgirl! I didn''t see you - I only looked to see who posted last
7.gif

For what its worth I think you are a very articulate and enjoyable poster! You are very straight and I like that. You don''t mince your words and you give great advice. I like you lots!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Okay you''se guys, you''re sweet but you can stop now, I feel better...thanks though!!
35.gif

Back to Dandi Andi...I''ll let someone else take it from here...

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
DandiAndi is a sweet person and definitely loves her pets, which are all extremely cute and very lucky to have her for an owner. She always has something interesting and often exotic to post and I love reading the posts!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beacon has very intelligent things to say.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Harriet has exquisite taste!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
MaryAlaina is very sweet and has a gorgeous ring!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Anchor showed amazing patience and love through a very difficult situation with her sister around her wedding. Anchor - your patience and kindness were so apparent in your determination to really be there for her and work through it, and I was so happy to hear that at last it seemed progress was being made. You offer the same patience, thoughtfulness, and insight to us lucky PSers as well, and I''m sure in your "real life" as well. You strike me as being old beyond your years and your kindness and insight are a valuable part of the PS community
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
AG always has great advice when it comes to our pets!! She is always kind and is a great asset to the PS community!!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am unfairly posting again because I have a special place in my heart for Lisa...my friend who I am lucky enough to live 5 minutes from and get to spend time with!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also want to say a word or few about Lorelei, who I have the pleasure to get to know here as well, and we have spoken on the phone and had a great email correspondence. She is truly and totally a superb person, and I hope one day to get to meet her in person!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
DF gives exceptional advice, and in a compassionate way!

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Aljdewey has a GORGEOUS diamond pendant. She also has a gorgeous house that she posted way back when it was snowing.
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
Gotta love the northeasters!

P.S. People can go more than once if they want...of course!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I'm only supposed to say something nice about the poster above me, but I have to say that all of the posters above are intelligent, concerned, loving, caring, sensitive individuals.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It just would not be PS without Madame Bijoux. She has sound advice and is always succinct.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
lumpkin is one of my favorite posters. She and I commiserated together not long after I joined, about how our "friends" couldn''t be happy for us about our diamonds.
11.gif

She also has a very funny, witty sense of humor, which I love.
2.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
ellen is my antique ering soul sister! She shares my love of the old stones, and she always has something good to say in her posts...well, most of the time...at least when she's not rocking back and forth staring at her ring muttering 'my preciousssssss is baaaaack...' And she's just funny. I like funny. Even when she's accusing me of falsely lighting my ering for better photos, I still laugh at her. Errr, I mean, I laugh WITH her. Yeah, that's it. I laugh with her.
28.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
surfgirl has
30.gif
gorgeous
30.gif
taste in diamonds...and her setting is TDF. i loved her sassy post about her diamond being accosted
1.gif
. she''s honest and has a great sense about things.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
NYCSparkle, has an adorable son and is a great WWT friend!!!

Also, I wanted to add that Luckystar is sweet and funny. I also love her new avatar
face23.gif

Also, she is wonderful for starting this tread. Sorry to go twice
15.gif
but I wanted to say that about you Miss Lucky and I love your Italy pics!!!!
30.gif

ETA: FireGoddess, is sweet and has some cute cats!! I love her scanner pic of her avatar.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy is just about the most upbeat, friendly online persona I have encountered. No matter what she always has a friendly word and encouragement for someone!!! I for one am happy she has joined PS!

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Fire Goddess is welcoming, positive, knowledgeable and a real addition to PS.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! FireGoddess is a wonderful person, and a true animal lover. She has inspired us all with her PATIENCE of a saint
12.gif
-- and let''s not forget the KILLER BLING!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Lynn always has something kind and lovely and warm to say about people''s bling and about their situations in life - she is a truly warm-hearted soul and she helps make PS a much nicer place to hang out
9.gif
Plus she has some of the world''s cutest kitties in her life and isn''t stingy with the SKP
2.gif
31.gif
27.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
AG always manages to have just the right kitty information when you need it. And she volunteers at a shelter. Finally, SO not stingy with her Raggie's SKP! Hubby ain't bad either
31.gif
Oh--and let's not forget the sparklies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results