shape
carat
color
clarity

Say something nice about the poster above you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I did this on another forum I was part of a while back, and it was always really fun. The way it works is you say something nice about the poster above you, then the next person says something nice about you...and so on and so on. It''s like a big long thread of nice-ness!
9.gif

I have to admit, that being first is kind of awkward though. lol. If no one can think of anything nice about me, than this thread will go nowhere. haha.

So do you want to play?

Date: 7/12/2007 10:45:34 PM
Author:luckystar112
I did this on another forum I was part of a while back, and it was always really fun. The way it works is you say something nice about the poster above you, then the next person says something nice about you...and so on and so on. It''s like a big long thread of nice-ness!
9.gif

I have to admit, that being first is kind of awkward though. lol. If no one can think of anything nice about me, than this thread will go nowhere. haha.

So do you want to play?

You are a wonderful addition to the community. This very thread shows how you go out of your way to try to help each individual feel positive, at least in some small way, and you try to keep everyone around you active and involved. A great person to be in the company of!

suzi

Shiny_Rock
Hey working hard...I love that you were the first one to step up and respond to this thread! That says a lot about you, and it''s all good!
9.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
sipper is creative as shown by the avatar :)

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I remember reading that when Amyllikesrocks had her ring reset in platinum, she also got her hubby a platinum band. I thought that was really sweet of her to do for him and hope to do the same for my hubby to be once we aren't living the life of poor grad students
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
She sounds like a lovely daughter and she received a gorgeous braclet for her b-day from her sweet dad! Love is very happy go lucky!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I adore Skippy and her sweet thoughtful replies. She is always bumping the photo thread for MORE HAPPY FACES!! Just like hers. I think she is MOST special.

DKS

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Skippy has a wonderful positive outlook on life and a smile that is contagious!

ETA Darn, I posted the same time as DKS so here's one for you!

DKS has a great sense of humor and I love reading her posts!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
DKS cracks me up! And she helped me convince DH that we don't need a stationary seat wall (long story).

ETA: I was posting at the same time as snlee. Snlee made the most beautiful bride. I remember looking at the pics and thinking that.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Not only does Miranda have a beautiful ring, she has a beautiful family AND a beautiful Ragdoll kitty.
9.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''ll play...Ebree has the cutest pug ever.....LOL

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gothgirl has a gorgeous engagement ring and a unique sense of style that I love!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Michelle is a very lovely and very objective person. She never rushes to judgement and is always looking on the positive side. I admire her for her determination in losing weight and think she looks incredible!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, just noticed that you and SDL might have been posting at the same time about Gothgirl, so I will be lucky enough to post again!

You are a charming and very caring woman, and brave too, having gone through your dental surgery. You are pretty (I recall the photos from around the holidays) and seem like you would be a great friend!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
DF seems to be a very classy lady, a great mom, and a wonderfully warm and caring person.

Oh, and let''s not forget the kick a** bling collection! (The ring! The necklace! The ring!)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG....whats not to love??? She is wise, wonderful and witty and has great taste in backpacks, lemon pie ( with REAl cream),
beret wearing roaches and crocheted pot warmers!
41.gif

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei -- has a harsh word ever crossed her lips? Would that even be possible? She is a true inspiration for many of us on the WWT thread and beyond. She has an amazing ability to fill people with hope and joy and laughter and heart. She is a teacher and guide in the truest sense of the word. And she always has the best avatars!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
jas is wonderfully caring, patient and supportive. She''s so helpful through all the wedding planning family drama I''ve been going through!

Jaders731

Brilliant_Rock
Anchor is a strong and caring woman, who puts others feelings and wants first. Always there to offer support and encouragement, a fond "I''m thinking of you" or a "what a beautiful ring".. and eager to seek advice when needed, and most importantly, when asking for advice.. she takes it all in and (one can assume) with a smile on her face.. She is a GREAT cheerleader and loooooves
30.gif
to see all the beautiful diamonds that come rollin across this board!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
San Diego Lady is a real lady. Very upbeat and friendly, I look forward to reading your posts.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2007 11:04:54 AM
Author: lumpkin
San Diego Lady is a real lady. Very upbeat and friendly, I look forward to reading your posts.
Anyone that thinks kindly of Angelo is a friend of mine!

enbcfsobe

Brilliant_Rock
Ira is thoughtful and always willing to help out a newbie who is trying to find their way. He never hesitates to give an honest opinion.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
enbcfsobe has an awsome story about her screen name and brightens threads with her optimism and support!

And has a super cute kitty.

ETA: Seriously about the screen name. I get that song stuck in my head every time I see it!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mercoledi knows a ton about web shopping and cool forums & was INVALUBLE help when I was planning my wedding (outfit especially!). She''s so generous to share her scoops!! Squeeze!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
deco is unbelievably witty and so sincerely honest.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
kimberly is always thoughtful, kind and supportive, no matter what the topic.

i noticed jaders inadvertenly got skipped above, so i would like to say that she is a stunningly beautiful bride and can be counted on to give great travel advice to anyone thinking of going to t&c!
36.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Oh Goody! I get to post about belle!! She was one of the first to reach out to me on PS and is so very thoughtful and helpful and kind.....the list goes on!! And i lurve her beautiful three stone ring!!
36.gif
Thanks for everything belle!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Onedrop was the most beautiful Fairytale Bride. I absolutely loved looking at her wedding pictures! She looked so happy and gorgeous.

I also lust after her bling. Etienne-liscious!

But most importantly, her tag-line shows the sort of person she is and what she values. Every time I read it, it reminds me what's important in life.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Indy is a great PSER! One whose posts make me smile... as well as her great AV. She''s got great taste in jewelry and unfraid to go off the beaten track to find what''s right for HER. She''s got lots of confidence and it shows in her aproach to life, her posts... and in her Bulgari!!

YAY Indy!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah! I get to write about Gypsy! She's very kind, very helpful and while she isn't afraid to be honest about something, she's nice even when she says she doesn't like something! She's always very supportive on the Brides threads and is always helping people over there, and it's much appreciated! And she really liked my wedding dress jacket so I lerve her for that!

And she's got a lovely Asscher which I hope one day is set in a setting that makes her squeal with delight! Why? Because she deserves it...she's just a good soul...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results