shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire search--beautiful blue or color changing?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooo, it''s beautiful
1.gif
Can''t wait to see it in your new setting!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! What a great color change.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
What an amazing color change! How fantastic!! WOOO!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! Still smiling...

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH LAURA! It''s gorgeous! Simply GORGEOUS!
30.gif

It is going to look so beautiful in your new setting... the contrast of that killer sapphire with all those sparkling diamonds... ooh la la!!!
36.gif

We must have 1,000 pictures once the stone is set, OK?!
1.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so beautiful!

Jeff is so talented. And I also am amazed/appreciative of his photography and ability to describe color in words. All difficult things to master it seems to me!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
It is on its way here, or at least to the jeweler''s. I decided to have it sent there in hopes it will be set as quickly as possible despite the holidays. (hope hope). I also know that someone will be there to receive it...we often have to go pick things up when the delivery people leave a slip otherwise and I did not want that to happen to this stone!

I''ll be able to see it in person next week at least.

Laura

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! Hopefully they''ll be able to set your ring before Christmas and you can post pictures!!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
My stone arrived today, and I LOVE IT!

It''s definitely not showing it''s purple side in the camera, but in the jewelry store lighting it was that "grape jelly" purple shade that Jeff called it. You can see some hints, but it''s all one solid color, and gorgeous. I had to leave it behind in hopes that maybe (possibly, please santa?) that they will be able to set it tomorrow and I''ll get a call. It just depends on their bench person''s workload.

I only took a few photos, but will get more after it''s set and I have better lighting. I swear, this is the only jewelry place I''ve been in without halogens, lol! It was dusk, so I really could not get any out of door photos, but it''s sparkly, purple and blue!

Colorchangesapph633.jpg

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
One more, all for now until it''s set.

Laura

Colorchangesapph634.jpg

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! Congratulations. Look at that purple deliciousness! Mmmmmm, grape jelly
9.gif

Can''t wait to see pictures of the finished ring
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Gailey''s not known for her passion for blue, but every now and again one comes along that threatens to convert her.

Very, very nice!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this thread???
33.gif

Gorgeous setting and sapphire.
30.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, it moved down the list pretty fast...I posted a new thread with the ring and reposted the stone pics in it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results