shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
loriken214|1308108632|2946274 said:
Thank you Bobby! I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of Mary....she's so refreshing.

Have you noticed Catherine's new wardrobe? She looks amazing! I'm wondering what she received by way of jewelry for her wedding gifts...other than what we've already seen. William is a lucky guy!

Lori

You're welcome, dear :) I hope we'll see a glittering array of royals at the two upcoming princely weddings.
That's something we all wonder, Lori! We just have to be patient and see what jewels she wears and if we can trace them to pieces that her mother-in-law had worn :razz:

Best,
Bobby

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
More photos of the royal ladies and guests at Day 2 of the Ascot races:

HRH The Princess Royal
ISOPIX_20312775-021.jpg
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312775-021.JPG

HRH The Countess of Wessex
ISOPIX_20312775-019.jpg
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312775-019.JPG

TRH The Duchess of Gloucester & Princess Alexandra
ISOPIX_20312755-004.jpg
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312755-004.JPG

HRH Princess Haya of Jordan with sapphires and diamonds:
ISOPIX_20312708-013.jpg
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312708-013.JPG

And just because I've always liked her - Lady Brabourne (also with sapphires on her ears) & Lady Vestey (wife of the Master of the Horse)
ISOPIX_20312800-007.jpg
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312800-007.JPG

Bonus photos from Day 1:
HRH The Princess Royal - http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312361-021.JPG
HRH The Countess of Wessex - http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/ISOPIX_20312450-075.JPG

Bobby

prince.of.preslav

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1308166139|2946834 said:
It's one of my favorites too, TL. And the setting.

P.S. Bobby, thanks on P. Diana's emerald bracelet. Impossible to find pictures of it big enough to see & I wasn't sure if she wore the Cambridge one or not. In trying to research Diana's diamond & emerald bracelet, you get mostly advertisements for "Jewelry JUST LIKE Diana's!"

Did she have 2 of those, by any chance? I remember a photo where it looked wider on her wrist & wondered if she wore a pair of them. Can't find the pic now & her wrist wasn't clearly visible anyway; it could have been an optical illusion.

--- Laurie
You're welcome, Laurie! Yes, unfourtunately there aren't really good photos of this bracelet. As far as I know, The Prince of Wales gave her one such bracelet and I've only seen Diana with wear one at a time. The only pair of bracelets from Diana's collection that I can think of is in diamonds and cabochon sapphires.

Bobby

alexander1917

Shiny_Rock
HRH Princess Alexandra wore a wounderful colour.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Lady Brabourne's color is pretty too. I can see why you like her, Bobby. She's very pretty & elegant.

AmayasV

Rough_Rock
Queen of thailand

4_13.jpg

AmayasV

Rough_Rock
The state visited from Denmark to Thailand

6_7.jpg

12_2.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Her diamond chandelier earrings are beautiful! The brooch too. And mamma mia! Are those sapphires?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the pictures posted above in this thread of the Queen at Ascot. I went looking for a description of her hat, but did not yet find one. I did find other photos, however, so I decided to post one. I absolutely love it and I do not always love her hats! It looks as if it might be made of some kind of chiffon. She wore a similar one that looked as if it were made out of satin in the past. (I can post a photo of that one, too.)

Deb/AGBF
:read:

June15Ascot.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the older photo of the Queen in a pink hat that I found while looking for the one of her taken on June 15 at Ascot. I find it very similar to the one she wore recently at Ascot, except for the material. It couldn't be the same hat, could it? Or was she wearing this dress under the white coat on the day of the Ascot races?

Deb/AGBF

QueenElizabethInPinkHat.jpg

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love these pink hats too! (I think there are two as well, since the fabric texture is different). Looks like fluffy pink frosting...and the shades of pink suit her as well! =)

QueenShelly

Shiny_Rock
HM looks lovely when smiling and the soft pink gives her more color to her skin. How lovely

QueenShelly

Shiny_Rock
The countess of Wessex look sad or she does not feel well?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am afraid that this picture is going to come out very tiny, but which would be a shame. I found a really lovely picture of the Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie at Opening Day at Ascot. They both looked like ladies and one can see that they actually have natural good looks (which shouldn't be surprising given that their parents are attractive people). If they could be kept from applying too much makeup and choosing odd outfits, I think they would absolutely shine, at least in terms of their appearances!

I think they look lovely in the photo below.

BTW, the Queen is wearing mint green in the photos I saw of the Opening day at Ascot!

Deb/AGBF

PrincessesBeatriceAndEugenieAscot2011.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am trying again!

PrincessesBeatriceAndEugenie.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another photo of Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie.

Deb/AGBF

PrincessesBeatriceAndEugenieAgain.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I am finally sorting out what the Queen wore at Ascot! Maybe I am the only slow one, but I thought that she wore the pink hat on Opening Day and that that was June 15. It turns out (the rest of you may already know this) that she wore pale green on Opening Day; the pale pink hat with the white coat on Day Two and the coral outfit with green trim which was described in the press on Day Three!

(I see that alexander1917 clearly labelled his photo of the Queen in the pink hat as being Day Two...I'm just out of it!)

Deb/AGBF

TheQueenDayOne.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another shot of the Queen on Day Two.

TheQueenDayTwo.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Queen-Day Three at Ascot.

TheQueenDayThree.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1308247821|2947618 said:
I am trying again!

file.jpg

Well that's a 360 from the wedding. I think they got stylists.

alexander1917

Shiny_Rock
AGBF|1308240338|2947508 said:
Here is the older photo of the Queen in a pink hat that I found while looking for the one of her taken on June 15 at Ascot. I find it very similar to the one she wore recently at Ascot, except for the material. It couldn't be the same hat, could it? Or was she wearing this dress under the white coat on the day of the Ascot races?

Deb/AGBF
you got a good eye. yes, it's the same hat as worn during the arab visit. it is known that HM "rewore" her dresses some times. most of the dresses and outfits worn out (on visits outside UK) she wore also on a "domestic" event. sometime, also more than 1 time. f.e. HM wore for the light blue outfit from last sunday (P Philip's church service at Windsor) last year during Ascot week. Some times she also wore the same dress with a other hat or return.
the same with a outfit and a special jewel (brooch) and the next outing with another jewel.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for continuing your tradition and Bobby's of giving us pictures of the Queen at Ascot, alexander! I enjoyed seeing her fourth outfit very much and went looking for other photos of it. I have to say that I still think the pink hat she wore on Day Two is my favorite, although the coral ensemble she wore on Day Three was, in my opinion, beyond adorable! I thought it was most becoming and very chic. I like the Queen in deep pink tones! Thanks again for the photo!

Deb/AGBF

TheQueenDayFour.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I gathered some photographs of the Queen in my favorite coral and green (Day Three) outfit of her, just for fun!

Deb/AGBF

TheQueenInHerDayThreeHatUpClose.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Queen waving.

TheQueenWavingDayThree.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.

TheQueenAndTheDukeOfEdinburghOnDayThree.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A smiling Queen.

TheQueenSmilingOnDayThree.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here, on Day Three at Ascot, we have one last chance to see the Queen's outfit up close! (Unless someone else posts some pictures of this one...which I would love! I just can't get over it!)

Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

TheQueenInHerDayThreeOutfitCloseup.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results