shape
carat
color
clarity

rosebud settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone

I've been obsessed with rosebud settings for a while now. I was wondering if anybody with a rosebud setting (any designer) could please post some pics. I'm trying to figure out what size diamond to put with it and it would be such a great help to see different sizes. Thanks ever so much in advance
9.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at the post above yours. October2008bride has a beautiful rosebud setting.

You''re right. They are very pretty.

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 12:14:06 AM
Author: pavelover
Hi I posted some pics of my rosebud on aug something. I forget when I got engaged already. Is that bad? Let me see if I can get the link.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/omg-i-have-been-dying-to-show-you-guys.67727/
I would love to add more pics soon. Oct2008brides ring looks so much like mine I had to do a triple take, but the area underneath the basket is round on hers, and mine is straight(sort of). Enjoy
Your ring is just lovely
30.gif
There''s just something about a rosebud that is so incredibly beautiful. Thanks for replying to my post btw and congratulations on your engagement!!
9.gif

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 4:38:28 PM
Author: gemgirl
Look at the post above yours. October2008bride has a beautiful rosebud setting.

You''re right. They are very pretty.
Thanks Gemgirl
21.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Awesome psychic powers, ice princess! I was thinking about asking for rosebud settings too, although I''m not sure the sort I''m looking for is out there--I''d like one like the ones posted here, but without the pave and with a wider band. So I will stay tuned here to see if any non-pave baskets for rounds show up here! Thanks for the thread!!
1.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re very welcome ice princess!

I like the rosebud setting so much, I may have to buy a round diamond so I can have one of my own rosebuds!

I''m always getting myself into trouble.............
emcrook.gif

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 6:56:19 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Awesome psychic powers, ice princess! I was thinking about asking for rosebud settings too, although I''m not sure the sort I''m looking for is out there--I''d like one like the ones posted here, but without the pave and with a wider band. So I will stay tuned here to see if any non-pave baskets for rounds show up here! Thanks for the thread!!
1.gif
That''s so weird Gwendolyn,
emteeth.gif
I was thinking along those lines as well. I like the pave in the head of the rosebud but ideally would like a plain band. I''m sure it''s possible to have one made but it''s so daunting to try and find a reputable jeweller here who''s not gonna charge the earth. I had a stroll down (or rather up ) the High Street and I''m terrified of going into the jewellers. The stores all look so expensive and the salesgirls can be quite bitchy I''ve found
38.gif
so I always feel so sweaty and nervous when I go into those places....

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Ice princess. I wanted to say thanks for the congratulations. Hope you are enjoying your search for a ring.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2007 3:58:00 PM
Author: October2008bride
Back in the day, Ellewoods had a rosebud style setting made by Whiteflash...kind of the opposite of what you want (she had pave on the band, but not on the head part).

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hand-pictures.45819/

I''m sure WF could do it for you!
Thanks for the link--that''s a lovely ring! I don''t mind the idea of pave (although the practicality of it does worry me some), but I''m sure we won''t have the money for a setting with a billion tiny diamonds in it, and having a setting custom made would maybe be as expensive as getting one with pave? I''m not sure. But it''s something for me to look into in the future, perhaps. Thanks again!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results