shape
carat
color
clarity

Remember Me? - AG''s Mom''s OEC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Miranda - it really is such a gorgeous piece. I brought it to the GTG yesterday and it was a big hit
2.gif
snlee and asscher girl got some really good pictures of it, along with all the other gorgeous bling
36.gif
36.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
I was there! And I can testify that that ring is drop-dead gorgeous!
3.gif
It reconfirmed my passion for old-cut stones!

BTW, AG: You''re lucky you got your deco star ruby back after I got my hands on it...I was looking for a back door for a quick getaway...LOL. TRULY MAGNIFICENT!
30.gif
)

widget

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
So thrilled to have seen this in person! It is PERFECT!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys - I''m glad you both got to see it in person, it really is a stone that pictures can''t do justice too because it has (in my opinion) so much PERSONALITY in person
36.gif
36.gif

Widget - I appreciate you restraining yourself
2.gif
It is a family piece, and as I never got to meet any of my grandparents (my parents had me quite late in life and they all passed away by the time I was two years old), it has a lot of sentimental value for me, being in the original setting and all, in addition to being such a gorgeous and unique piece. But I am really glad to have found people who appreciate how beautiful it is like I do, and to have had the opportunity to see your breathtaking beauties in person - I only hope to have things nearly that nice someday
1.gif

kathleenmv

Shiny_Rock
Oh...my...word! What a drop-dead gorgeous ring! Your mom will be thrilled. :)

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just an AMAZING change, although I could see how lovely it was all along.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results