shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
You are SO sweet! The my stone is actually almost a perfect square (1:1.02 ratio) so it must just be the picture.
1.gif

I am actually planning on wearing a wedding band with it. In fact, I will be getting it tomorrow!!! Hopefully I''ll have pictures to post today
9.gif
You can see the CAD/CAM for it Here.

All the rings are platinum, and very heavy! The best part is they really don''t get scratched like other platinum rings I own. I don''t know how WF does it, but their jewelry really holds up well!

Oh, and one thing you should know--my SO doesn''t know a thing about jewelry. I picked out my stone and setting, and my wedding band. He was just sweet enough to pay for it all
9.gif
So, thank you for the compliment!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I just got pictures of my actual wedding band! You can check them out Here. Let me know what you think!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, Researcher. Can''t wait to see the hand shots!

Kelly

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here is looking4carats
3.10 J SI1 H&A

falcon%20maint.%20032.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that ring and the setting is awesome. Is that setting from SP??

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
radianttiff''s
5.97 Yellow Radiant
and 4.48 Marquise

104_0464mqnrad.jpg

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Here''s my pear 3.10 E SI2

6og9ld.jpg

]

widget

Ideal_Rock
Mmmmm...beautiful and classic, Trishy!
30.gif
I really like the double baguette sides..

What wedding band do you wear with it?

widget

s95

Shiny_Rock
Trishy,
That is gorgeous. No wonder you are looking for a 4+ carat! I didn''t know how big your original e-ring was. It really is a beautiful stone and setting!

Daisyheart

Shiny_Rock
Widget....I don''t wear a band with this ring (and sometimes people think I''m engaged), I''ve tried several bands and I just like the ring alone so far.... Can you believe this ring is and SI2, that''s a pretty close picture and you still can''t really see it. It''s a little bubble flaw right in the center off to the right a little...you can barley see it. Even when I point it out, people don''t see it.... Ahhhh it fell into that "wonderful SI2"category ....thanks for the compliment...

S95, that''s not my original E ring. My original is a 1.57 round E VS2, set in a simple gold band that my dh designed, just something simple. That one is my special, surprise engagment ring he totally picked out.... This was my 5 year beauty, I''ll be married 10 years next year so that''s why we''re looking for another. I dont'' trade these in, I just collect
30.gif

Thanks,
T

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2005 2:10:24 AM
Author: trishy44
Widget....I don''t wear a band with this ring (and sometimes people think I''m engaged), I''ve tried several bands and I just like the ring alone so far.... Can you believe this ring is and SI2, that''s a pretty close picture and you still can''t really see it. It''s a little bubble flaw right in the center off to the right a little...you can barley see it. Even when I point it out, people don''t see it.... Ahhhh it fell into that ''wonderful SI2''category ....thanks for the compliment...

S95, that''s not my original E ring. My original is a 1.57 round E VS2, set in a simple gold band that my dh designed, just something simple. That one is my special, surprise engagment ring he totally picked out.... This was my 5 year beauty, I''ll be married 10 years next year so that''s why we''re looking for another. I dont'' trade these in, I just collect
30.gif

Thanks,
T
So what do you have in mind for your 10 yr?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. these rings are just beautiful!!!!
36.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
18.gif
Yay! More delicious Queen-sized rocks!!
36.gif
Beautiful!

Sevens - Thanks so much for reviving the thread!
35.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
posted by skimmy

shape: sq emerald / asscher
weight: 3.06 carats
color: G
clarity: VS2

Photo%20%202_edited-1.jpg

Photo%20%203_edited-2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
posted by glamgirl

Gia Round 3.01-
H color

PICT1266_crop3.JPG

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
This one of my favorite threads!
I just love coming back here and looking at everyone''s gorgeous rings!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
we need more!
anyone else out there with some "boulders?"
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Madrock''s *amazing* ring!
3.gif
18.gif
*swoon*

"Here are the specs:

10.28 oval brilliant
(the stone came from a 19 carat rough from Russia)
17.16 x 12.59 x 6.96 mm
VS1 -- J color

Setting has 66 2.0mm (2.13 ct)
42 1.80 mm (1.00 ct)
24 1.60 mm (.40 ct)
16 1.30 mm (.16 ct)
TOTAL: 148 diamonds, 3.69 ct
all are VS1-H
platinum

The stone and custom-designed setting were both purchased from Arthur Groom Jewlers in Ridgewood, NJ (where we also purchased my original e-ring 20 years ago!) "

madrocks1.jpg

sparklechick

Rough_Rock
Madrocks ring rocks! I wish I could pull off (or even afford) a diamond this size, it''s goregous! People would either think I robbed a bank or that it was fake but I''d sure give it a try wearing it!! LOL!!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
My 3.07 green tourmaline e-ring...

Lana1.jpg
Lana2.jpg
Lana3.jpg
Lana4.jpg

Specs:
Green Tourmaline in "modified princess" cut (octagonal) by Barry Bridgestock and sold by acstones.com. 8.4mm, 3.07 cts

Setting is custom made by Michael E. in white gold, with 6 2mm diamonds, hand engraving, and faux fishtail prongs. Michael carved them out of stock v-prongs for a look that would both showcase and protect the somewhat delicate tourmaline.

Hand shots soon (hopefully "girl soon"!)

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Velouria: Absolutely gorgeous tourmaline ring! Are you going to do a solid band or one with tourmaline and/or diamonds?

With my first ring(red garnet), I always considered having a band made with garnets or some combination of garnets and diamonds to coordinate. I ended up with a plain band but the idea still seems fun!

Madrock: Thanks so much for the hand photo. The second I saw your magnificent oval ring in the other thread I sent a link to my husband(I''m always torturing him with these amazing pics). :razz: heeheee. We''ve only been married for three years so anything nearly that grand would be in the *far* distant future!

I used to be set on an EC as my dream ring but I''m starting to love how ovals combine the rounded softness with elongated elegance. I love Ecs(they''re so stately and crisp) but they can ''feel'' a bit hard. If that makes any sense.
41.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Kalagee- I was thinking about going for something with colored stones in the w-band, infact, that''s exactly what I wanted to do when I first decided that I wanted a colored gem e-ring. At the time, I wanted a sapphire,and I think that would have worked nicely, but I think that it would be hard with tourmaline. Tourms in the that shade are rare enough, and to find small ones might be particularly challenging. I think I''m going to go with a diamond eternity band that matches the engraving and diamonds on the shank. I like gaps-- especially the one between my BF''s front teeth! ;-)

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/10/2005 6:26:29 PM
Author: velouriaL
Kalagee- I was thinking about going for something with colored stones in the w-band, infact, that's exactly what I wanted to do when I first decided that I wanted a colored gem e-ring. At the time, I wanted a sapphire,and I think that would have worked nicely, but I think that it would be hard with tourmaline. Tourms in the that shade are rare enough, and to find small ones might be particularly challenging. I think I'm going to go with a diamond eternity band that matches the engraving and diamonds on the shank. I like gaps-- especially the one between my BF's front teeth! ;-)

LoL! My son has a gap too. I think they're adorable! My mom too. I always joke about having one filed/drilled by my dentist so I can fit in with them... family resemblance..heeheee
41.gif

I remember reading years ago it was a mini trend to have a gap. Some fashion models were having them done to give a 'quirky', more memorable look.
25.gif

That's true about the matching tourms trouble... also a diamond band will go with everything!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2005 6:26:29 PM
Kalagee- I was thinking about going for something with colored stones in the w-band...
Emeralds ? Small and square ones... perhaps just one for every two diamonds on an eternity band
2.gif
or...

mainpages5915.jpg

L-74695-2.jpg

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE this ring - it is fantastic!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Heather

Date: 7/9/2005 10:10:46 PM
My 3.07 green tourmaline e-ring...

Lana1.jpg
Lana2.jpg
Lana3.jpg
Lana4.jpg

Specs:
Green Tourmaline in ''modified princess'' cut (octagonal) by Barry Bridgestock and sold by acstones.com. 8.4mm, 3.07 cts

Setting is custom made by Michael E. in white gold, with 6 2mm diamonds, hand engraving, and faux fishtail prongs. Michael carved them out of stock v-prongs for a look that would both showcase and protect the somewhat delicate tourmaline.

Hand shots soon (hopefully ''girl soon''!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results