shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/2/2005 6:28:14 PM
Author: kaylagee
from the Fay Cullen site:

''This platinum antique Art Deco style emerald-cut diamond engagement ring weighs 4.4g and measures 2mm long, 19mm wide and 5mm deep. This spectacular prong-set 3.41ct emerald-cut diamond center stone is graded M color and SI1 clarity and measures 11.26mm x 7.05mm x 4.53mm. This extravagantly constructed engagement ring is bezel and bead-set with 0.38cts of European-cut diamonds graded F/G color and SI clarity range, flamboyantly blanketing the shoulders and floating platinum frame that surround this eminent center stone. Finely mille grained edges, a pierced openwork gallery and an easily sizeable shank complete this grandiose botanical motif memorable Art Deco engagement ring.''

p.jpg

x.jpg
This diamond proves to me that a little hint of colour can be a beautiful thing!! Thanks Kaylagee, I have been drooling over this whopper on FC''s site for a while
41.gif
41.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I had to bump this..maybe there are MORE 3ct''s out there the we need to see
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Begood, you''re getting awfully good at this. I love your set. The stone is just gorgeous and I adore your setting!!!
30.gif
30.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I knew there was more out there!!!

Begood...your ring is just GORGEOUS!!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Begood -- I''m looking at 3carat stones now myself...where in the world did you get that gorgeous setting??? And I can''t tell from the picture, but does the wedding band match the ring, or is it a channel set eternity?

Stunning!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I love drooling over this thread! Yummo!!
18.gif

Begood

Rough_Rock
My jeweler got my setting from Bez Ambar in Los Angeles. The diamonds are microset.

Begood

Rough_Rock
Kristydarling,
The wedding band is different. If I were to get a matching band, it would of cost me some $$$ and I didn''t think it was necessary. Thanks.
Begood

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
OMG....I LOVE BEZ AMBER!!!! After seeing Bez Amber rings, I had to have microset pave! They are located in Beverly Hills on Rodeo. I was on my way to check out Tiffany's, and once I saw Bez Amber, I was hooked! Their jewelry is pricey though!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe how amazing these new ring additions are!!! I am SOOO envious of some of these stones and settings! What lucky girls we all are!
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought Ambar rang a bell -- I have an Ambar Boundless band, purchased 5 years ago! 7 small RBs on a platinum band. http://store.yahoo.net/ambardiamonds/boundless3.html

I didn''t know he made micropave rings too...I''ll have to look into that.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I love your set Begood!!!
30.gif
30.gif
Sooooooo gorgeous!!!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another link to the Bez Ambar collection

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Begood,

I simply love your ring. Please post more photos. (And thanks for the ones you did post!)

Fogive me if you addressed this, do you know what size the pave stones are/ And can you repeat the width of the shank?

Door Knob

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Begood! What an absolute stunner!
30.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
*Pretty in Pink*

jkchan''s gorgeous oval ring(honoring their 35th anniversary):

"3.01 Oval diamond in a platinum setting w/ 1.04 in surrounding diamonds...Center stone specs are:

Carat: 3.01
Color: G
Clarity: VS2
Polish: VG
Symmetry: G
Meas: 10.85 x 7.74 x 5.23

Side stones are all E-VVS2, 6 marquis ctw .50, 8 baguettes ctw. 54"

Ring-10-2-05.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
*Pretty in Pink, the sequel*(this has to be one of the cutest, most thoughtful presentations yet!!)

economan7's amazing e-ring(for fiancee, J). 3.2 carat round brilliant ideal-cut diamond (SI2/G) Facets/Signed Pieces rings w/pink sapphires.

ering-barbie2.jpg

rosering4.jpg

ering-hand.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
kateh''s spectacular Good Old Gold e-ring:

"Modified Brilliant Cushion or Square Hearts and Arrows. The center stone is a little over 3 carats and it is set in a Vatche Full Pave Band."

FAVE%20ring.JPG

pic3[1]edit.JPG

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I am drooling all over my laptop!!! How did I miss the original thread for some of these?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these rings are fabulous but I love
30.gif
the Barbie ring set with those pink sapphires, I am sure I feel a new pink sapphire obsession coming on
32.gif
40.gif

Begood

Rough_Rock
I love all the new additions of pictures. Beautiful and I''m sure you guys are enjoying your pieces and all the compliments!

DaniRocks

Rough_Rock
I am literally DROOLING all over my keyboard at work!!! All of these rings are SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Although, something about a cushion and a HUGE one at that just makes my heart skip a beat!! Add split claw prongs and I could probably pass out!!! YUM!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Kristy and great pictures too!
3.gif

Begood

Rough_Rock
KristyDarling,
Your ring is absolutely stunning. I love the setting with the diamonds under and around the bottom of the center stone. Missed the thread, was this an upgrade?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results