shape
carat
color
clarity

Please show me your rings w/3ct.+ centers!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
of course *I* love this thread...major aspirations!!!

that didiamond shot with all the rings is just fabulous, i adore the RB with ovals and the yellow radiant... i would take either in a heartbeat!
31.gif

SweetPink

Rough_Rock
I totally agree. This is such a drool worthy thread. Please keep posting Kaylagee, the pictures are awesome.
30.gif
30.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, your ring is one of my all time favorites. Stunning. I love the pear side stones.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 12
6.gif
3:27 AM
Author: kaylagee
lenhejo''s ''E-ring: 3.095ct E/ VS2 H&A AGS000 purchased from Good Old Gold, Isee2 Analysis- 9.7/10, Brilliance Scope Analysis> White Light: High, Color Light & Scintillation: Very High, Total depth: 61%, Table size: 56.2%, Crown Angle: 34.5, Pavillion Angle: 40.9, Pavillion Depth: 43.1, Culet Size: .4% - Very Small, Girdle Min: 1.2% - Thin, Girdle Max: 1.8% - Sl. Thick, Girdle Avg: 1.5% - Medium, HCA score - 1.5 in a three sided Michael B setting with 158 diamonds weighing approximately 1.75 carats.''
Okay correct me if I am wrong but I thought AGS00 meant ideal cut IF clarity and D color? I am totally off here? These pictures are somewhere between divine and evil...so lovely to enjoy but so hard not to become a greedy girl.
11.gif

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
AGS 000 I think technically does mean 0 cut, 0 color (D), and 0 clarity (IF), but I think most people use it to mean 0 cut with 0 polish (ideal) and symmetry (ideal).

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kayla for posting my pictures!
emteeth.gif
I know I need to update that pic when I figure out my DH''s new camera since there have been changes. Pear...gone. 3 ct. emerald...gone. RB changed to a new 3 stone with all RBs. It''s kinda sad all those changes. Even sadder that I still think about more changes!
emcrook.gif
Oh Lord help me!!!!!!!!!

By the way, check out out the new Celebrity Special Wedding Dresses magazine. I too enjoy looking for pics of jewelry and you won''t be let down. I''ve never seen so many jewelry ads!

And Mara...Thank you! It''s always nice to get a good "review" from you since you''re as choosy as I am!!!!
emotion-5.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
nycbride''s
"2.92 centerstone, round
brilliant cut
set in platinum
tiffany setting, four prong"

nycbride.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Art Nouveau's Ring - 'Michael Beaudry couture collection 4.01ct G/ VS1 radiant,Measurements: 9.92 x 8.16 x5.69 mm, Depth 69.7%, table 65%, Girdle Medium, Culet Small, Fluorescence None, ring size 5.25'
30.gif

artnouveau.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2005 8:40:56 AM
Author: SweetPink
I totally agree. This is such a drool worthy thread. Please keep posting Kaylagee, the pictures are awesome.
30.gif
30.gif

Thanks SP! I''m glad you''re enjoying it too!
9.gif

It''s a fun way to give my brain a break from Blue''s Clues, Dora and Boobah!
37.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh this just has to be one of my favorite threads of all time, thanks kayalgee!!! Oh and thanks Morticia that is very nice of you!!!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2005 3:08:58 PM
Author: kaleigh
Oh this just has to be one of my favorite threads of all time, thanks kayalgee!!! Oh and thanks Morticia that is very nice of you!!!

Happy to share my obsession, kaleigh!
41.gif

Here are two ads I have up(to my husband's horror, I'm sure! LOL!)

No idea on specs, but I'm sure they qualify.
18.gif

H. Winston

HWinECs.jpg

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Yup, I have three fave threads: the diamond eternity sets, the Leon Mege, and THIS ONE! Aspirations, aspirations...

(Oh and I love Kaleigh''s rings also!)

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
David Morris advert

cushion cut ring created by Jeremy Morris
30.gif

dmorrisringad.jpg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I''m still trying to figure out this picture-taking thing...
Here''s my 3.29, SI2, H, in three-stone plat setting w/ .75tcw in trillions, also from Simayof in SF.

IMG_0649_2.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone want to guess how big that cushion is by Jeremy Morris?? Hey that would be a fun thread, you post a ring and then have to guess the carat weight!!! I guess 12 carats???

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting your gorgeous ring headlight!!
30.gif
I'll have to drag dh into Simayof one day. When this will be, I dunno since I promised him that I'd be satisfied for at least 15 years w/the roval. (There should be a smiley for kicking oneself in the butt!) I'd still love to do some dreamshopping there. Maybe we'll just 'happen to be in the area' and wander in.
27.gif
LOL!
12.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/15/2005 5:07:37 PM
Author: kaleigh
Anyone want to guess how big that cushion is by Jeremy Morris?? Hey that would be a fun thread, you post a ring and then have to guess the carat weight!!! I guess 12 carats???

That would be awesome! Sometimes the ads have the info but this one doesn''t. I saw an EC in a Kaufmann de Suisse ad that was supposed to be 20+ carats but it didn''t look nearly that large. Maybe it was the artwork/photoshop throwing the size off or maybe the stone was super deep?

re: the J. Morris

At least 12cts...maybe more since it''s a cushion. Aren''t they sort of bottom heavy/deep too?
33.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
This is the big sister of the .50ct Mauboussin ring in the ''under 1ct.'' thread.

This one w/ a 3.02 ct. center is from the diamond jewelry feature in the same magazine(L''Officiel, Winter issue).
30.gif

mauboussin3ct.jpg

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2005 3:27:41 AM
Author: kaylagee
Thanks for posting your gorgeous ring headlight!!
30.gif
I''ll have to drag dh into Simayof one day. When this will be, I dunno since I promised him that I''d be satisfied for at least 15 years w/the roval. (There should be a smiley for kicking oneself in the butt!) I''d still love to do some dreamshopping there. Maybe we''ll just ''happen to be in the area'' and wander in.
27.gif
LOL!
12.gif
Thanks for the compliment -- even though my ring is large, it isn''t "ideal" and I''d love better color and clarity, so I am envious of all the fine quality and cut stones on PS!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
second view of Mauboussin "Dream & Love" ring in white gold w/3,02ct rb center.

maub302b.jpg

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
MORE PICS! MORE PICS! Everyone''s ring is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! By the end of this year I''ll be able to add one of my own (once I decide what cut stone I want arrrrghhh!)

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Researcher,

I think that ring is very elegant on your hand. The proportions are so pretty, not quite square but just a tad longer than wide, at least that''s how it looks in the picture. I am curious if you plan to wear a wedding band with it or will it serve as both engagement and wedding ring? If you do get a wedding band, what will it be? Also, did you opt for platinum or white gold (maybe that was posted but I didn''t see it). It''s a beautiful ring. Your SO has magnificent taste.

Kelly

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results