shape
carat
color
clarity

Please Don''t Hate Me - Dress Drama Solved

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Just catching this now...you''re right, the purple dress was PERFECT! It looks amazing...we''ll have to go boutique shopping sometime soon...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2008 11:29:01 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
OK, I do have a few pics. Sadly no good ones of the dress (I know, I know) but it turned out to be FREEZING there the day of the wedding - disgustingly hot and humid the day before, and freezing cold and drizzling the day of. Go figure
20.gif

Anyway, here's a picture of me and the DH (doesn't he look handsome
30.gif
):
Oh that's just a fab pic of the two of you! You BOTH look fabulous! I love how his tie coordinates! YAY!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Yay - thanks shopping buddies
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

You guys were seriously amazing helping me out in this search, and I''m convinced I would never have found this perfect dress if it hadn''t been for all the incredible help and patience you both put in helping me look at non-perfect dresses. Thank you so much - every girl should be so lucky to have amazing friends like you two
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You looked great. I love the shoes and purse you chose.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...thanks Addy, how sweet of you to say
1.gif
12.gif
I have to say the shoes were probably the most comfortable party shoes I''ve ever worn - definitely glad I got them
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, you looked fantastic and so did your husband! Thank you for the link to the handbags! I'm sorry I'm so late in checking back in-I've been super busy with school and work lately and I've been neglecting my PS addiction!
9.gif

ETA that I'll be in Boston next weekend for my cousin's wedding so I'm totally going to go to the MJ store and get one or two of those clutches!
11.gif
I'll need one for the wedding anyways!
12.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks thing2
1.gif

I''m excited for you going to Boston - when we were back East we stayed part of the time with DH''s parents in suburban NH, and part of the time in Providence (where the wedding was), and I have to say, it really reminded me why I''m a city girl. Next time we''ll get a hotel room in Boston and visit with people from there.

I can see that you definitely need a visit to the MJ store while you''re there - especially as you''ve been working so hard
12.gif
And while you''re there, it wouldn''t make sense to get just ONE clutch, as they are hard to find online (especially in all the different colors) and well, they are so reasonably priced after all
31.gif
27.gif
11.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the purple one is a knockout!

i just was at off saks in another state catching some shopping on a biz trip and i found a $450 catherine malandrino amazing black dress for a wedding and it was only $160. i was so jazzed!!! now i need a silver or a champagne silky wrap...i love that one you found at AT...i have to go check it out. i need to figure out shoes too....i hate the accessorizing...so don''t have the time. can someone just send me some matching stuff? heheee.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Miss Mara - that Catherine Malandrino sounds like an incredible find. I LOVE her stuff.
30.gif

For shoes, I''d check out the Naturalizers in gold or silver - here''s a pic of the three of us who all had them at this wedding (including the bride) - we''re all friends but we definitely didn''t shop for them together. Too funny
10.gif

naturalizershoesshot66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results