shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics - GarnetGirl Stacker, Vallejo Aqua, Finewater Aqua, Free Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely rings!!!!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Next up is the free garnet that I won a while back. Thread (with vendor pic)

It''s 2.05 carats.

I had a hard hard time getting this to photograph. It looks much better in real life. It does sparkle and doesn''t look nearly as dark. I''m bummed with the photos. I''ve only bought blue and green stones so far. Maybe it''s the nature of something this red? Oh well. Here they are.

HB_IMG_7014.JPG

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Last pic. Hope you all enjoyed my photo shoot.
1.gif

HB_IMG_7029.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi hoofbeats, I was hoping your pics would be up this morning! Really lovely collection of rings and stones - those aquas are gorgeous! Both of my topazes are in the same cut as your vajello aqua, and I really love that cut. And I love the intensity of your Finewater aqua - such a stunning blue. Do you have plans for those stones? I''d love to hear!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I think the finewater aqua is going into a JKT ring. I''m not 100% sure. The Vallejo aqua I would love to make into a pendant. I have an idea of what I want cause I use to admire a blue topaz pendant in the mall store. Where does one find a good selection of pendant settings? I''ve never done that before. Of course I may have JKT set it into a pendant too. She had a custom listing up with two pendants and I loved the sketches. So we''ll see. :)

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Hoofbeats -- Love the aqua -- wondered who''d ended up with it b/c I was too late checking my mail for the Finewater Flash. It''s great to see pictures of it in real life -- it''s gorgeous!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful....I love them all!!!!
30.gif

Lori

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 7:18:31 AM
Author: hoofbeats95
And just the dan stone solo. :) I was on the fence about keeping this stone. It looks fabulous set though. I''m so glad I kept it. It''s amazing how different stone looks loose and then set.

I feel this way too, about almost each one of my stones. I can never wait to have them set!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Now I''ve watched all the pictures, and you have a beautiful collection here. I especially love the Finewater aqua. It will make a TDF ring. The Garnetgirl stackers are also nice, so versatile and wearable.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW you have some very very lovely stones. TFS!

ETA: that Dan stone is BIG for a stacker but I love it set!!! Setting really did change the look of the stone.
9.gif

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
i can''t wait to see the new aquas set!!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 11:49:10 AM
Author: fierypyropixy
Hey Hoofbeats -- Love the aqua -- wondered who''d ended up with it b/c I was too late checking my mail for the Finewater Flash. It''s great to see pictures of it in real life -- it''s gorgeous!

Well I was too late as well. Not too late in seeing it, but I wasn''t home - I saw it on my phone. Anyways, it was returned because it was "too small". So I''m the second owner. Actually kind of the third owner as the original buyer "gave" it to a PS member but ultimately it was returned. You can read about it here I''m very glad I had the opportunity to get it :)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 1:20:04 PM

Well I was too late as well. Not too late in seeing it, but I wasn''t home - I saw it on my phone. Anyways, it was returned because it was ''too small''. So I''m the second owner. Actually kind of the third owner as the original buyer ''gave'' it to a PS member but ultimately it was returned. You can read about it here I''m very glad I had the opportunity to get it :)
haha, it''s like we all live on the same street, and every once in awhile one of us will have a yard sale and all the PS neighbors will come and browse. I love it!

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Oh that Finewater aqua looks fantastic. I was upset that I had missed out on Gary''s new stones - I think I checked my email a day late and then all the affordable stuff was gone. But it looks great and so do all the other rings. Can''t wait to see the squa in a Julia Kay taylor.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 1:24:55 PM
Author: cellentani
Date: 9/8/2009 1:20:04 PM

Hey Hoofbeats -- Love the aqua -- wondered who'd ended up with it b/c I was too late checking my mail for the Finewater Flash. It's great to see pictures of it in real life -- it's gorgeous!

Well I was too late as well. Not too late in seeing it, but I wasn't home - I saw it on my phone. Anyways, it was returned because it was 'too small'. So I'm the second owner. Actually kind of the third owner as the original buyer 'gave' it to a PS member but ultimately it was returned. You can read about it here I'm very glad I had the opportunity to get it :)
haha, it's like we all live on the same street, and every once in awhile one of us will have a yard sale and all the PS neighbors will come and browse. I love it!

OR, as if we'd substitute dropping by for tea, for "dropping by to see the new gems" . . . and "came over to borrow a cup of sugar" for "came over to see if I could borrow that new topaz". LOL Who needs tea trays if you have gem trays . . .

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful rings and gorgeous collection of stones you have!
30.gif

Your stacker rings will be the inspiration for mine esp. in the different shapes!
9.gif

Can''t wait to see what you do with the aquas!

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I love the stacker! Your stones are beautiful. That aqua especially, the color is divine!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous photo shoot! those stackers are really really nice? Are they gold or silver?

-A

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous stones!

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2009 8:21:16 PM
Author: Arcadian
What a gorgeous photo shoot! those stackers are really really nice? Are they gold or silver?

-A
The stackers are sterling silver.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results