shape
carat
color
clarity

Pics - GarnetGirl Stacker, Vallejo Aqua, Finewater Aqua, Free Garnet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I owe some pics. This will be picture intense. Please be patient.

Here are my GarnetGirl (etsy) stackers. The greenish stone is from Dan. I sent it to be set and bought the pink tourmaline and iolite from her so I would have stackers. :)

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I can't seem to post pics. I get an error "object required" What does that mean?

Sorry to keep you all in suspense. I can't get these posted. I will try again tonight or tomorrow as I'm getting ready to leave for the day. I'm quite bummed.
8.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I got the same error message earlier. Bummer. I''ll be looking forward to your pictures, though!

Marie

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emsad.gif
Bummer. Did you contact admin for help?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I''m not able to post pictures either- or at least haven''t been able to since last night...I can''t wait to see your finewater aqua!! Do you have links to the vendor sites if they are still posted?

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Sarah - I haven''t been able to either. It took me forever to post three pics last night at about 12:30. After I resized the pics I just tried renaming them until I was finally able to attach them. Hoofbeats, I can''t wait to see pics.. I hope you''ll be able to post them soon :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I wanna see, too!!!

Lori

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats. Hopefully you can post pictures tomorrow. They sound great.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
This might work :)

HB_Stackers1.JPG

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
I like the pink and green together. :)

HB_Stackers16.JPG

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
And just the dan stone solo. :) I was on the fence about keeping this stone. It looks fabulous set though. I''m so glad I kept it. It''s amazing how different stone looks loose and then set.

HB_Stackers7.JPG

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
These aren''t the best pics I have taken. Not sure why some of them look grainy to me. But oh well. You''ll get the idea. :)

More pics when I get to work. I got on the computer to move my pics to a flash drive so I could try posting at work. Curiosity got the best of me. I wanted to see if pics worked this morning. So then I had to post the stacker sequence right? :) The rest will come later this morning.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! What is the greenish stone, a tourmaline, garnet?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A well done set. Her selection of stones are quite decent too.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look so pretty!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Stacker, it looks great on your finger, Love the emerald shaped stone as your center stacker, gives it a great look.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Next up is a cusion cut aqua (Vallejo) that I bought second hand. Not too sure of the stats. It''s 8X8 though I think. It''s so sparkly it''s crazy!

IMG_6979.JPG

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Next up is another Aqua from Finewater.

First up is the vendor photo.

HB_Aqua_Finewater.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results