shape
carat
color
clarity

PHOENIX - UPDATED BLING PORTFOLIO

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this next pic has already been posted but am inclg it here again, for easy comparison purposes.

Holly next to my high F 3ct.

holly__amp__3.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

I've had a very bad day but looking at your new pics have made it that much better. Beautiful pics.

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Phoenix said:
I think this next pic has already been posted but am inclg it here again, for easy comparison purposes.

What lovely and big bling! And you have so many of them :love:

Thanks for the color comparison. :)) I'll show them to my colleague tmr.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1352009697|3298279 said:
I've had a very bad day but looking at your new pics have made it that much better. Beautiful pics.

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Glad my pics are making it better.

Would giving your DH a big hug help?

{HUGS} from me too.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ashleigh|1352010774|3298293 said:
Phoenix said:

What lovely and big bling! And you have so many of them :love:

Thanks for the color comparison. :)) I'll show them to my colleague tmr.

Thank you.

And you're very welcome. :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:

{HUGS} from me too.
Ha! DH is the reason! How about a punch in the jaw to DH? And thanks for the hugs :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1352011553|3298299 said:
Pheonix said:

{HUGS} from me too.
Ha! DH is the reason! How about a punch in the jaw to DH? And thanks for the hugs :)

Oh I see... :blackeye: Can you pls tell him there's no point in his being hot if he's not affectionate towards you? Tell him Phoenix will come and sort him out if he's not nice to his sweetie?!! I've been lifting lots of heavy weights so he'd better watch out!

{Sending Mr YayTacori a virtual punch to the jaw and there's more where that comes from!! :evil: }

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
YayTacori|1352011553|3298299 said:
Pheonix said:

{HUGS} from me too.

Oh I see... :blackeye: Can you pls tell him there's no point in his being hot if he's not affectionate towards you? Tell him Phoenix will come and sort him out if he's not nice to his sweetie?!! I've been lifting lots of heavy weights so he'd better watch out!

{Sending Mr YayTacori a virtual punch to the jaw and there's more where that comes from!! :evil: }
Aww thanks for the virtual punch! Here's hoping he felt it!

And DH is a very very affectionate, sensitive man. Contrary to how he looks with the linebacker body and tattoos.

We just had a huge fight and we haven't talked since like 10 in the morning.

I'm sorry, I'm ranting... Anyway, awesome pics! Holly looks amazing as usual! And oh so colorless! Except for the green I see from envy :)

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

And DH is a very very affectionate, sensitive man. Contrary to how he looks with the linebacker body and tattoos.

I'm sorry, I'm ranting... Anyway, awesome pics! Holly looks amazing as usual! And oh so colorless! Except for the green I see from envy :)[/quote]

Oh no, I did NOT mean that yr DH is not/ does not seem affectionate! Me and my big mouth! :o

I just meant that he shouldn't leave you feeling bad. Anyway, I obviously don't know what's going on. Hope you two kiss and make up soon.

{{MORE HUGS}}

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:

I'm sorry, I'm ranting... Anyway, awesome pics! Holly looks amazing as usual! And oh so colorless! Except for the green I see from envy :)

Oh no, I did NOT mean that yr DH is not/ does not seem affectionate! Me and my big mouth! :o

I just meant that he shouldn't leave you feeling bad. Anyway, I obviously don't know what's going on. Hope you two kiss and make up soon.

{{MORE HUGS}}[/quote]
I'm sorry, I wasn't offended or anything about the affection remark. I didn't mean anything!

I'm sorry that I unloaded on your thread.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori sweetie, please don't apologise. It's not a problem at all.

For what it's worth, my DH and I used to fight really bad too, and we could go for hours and hours not talking to each other. But with time (we've been married for 15 years now), we've learnt that one of us needs to give in and make up to the other person whenever we have a fight (and which married couple doesn't?!). After one of us makes a move to show we're sorry (doesn't matter whose fault it was and who started the fight), the other person will also apologise and then we're fine.

I hope you don't mind my sharing (?) and really hope that you will feel better soon.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
YayTacori sweetie, please don't apologise. It's not a problem at all.

For what it's worth, my DH and I used to fight really bad too, and we could go for hours and hours not talking to each other. But with time (we've been married for 15 years now), we've learnt that one of us needs to give in and make up to the other person whenever we have a fight (and which married couple doesn't?!). After one of us makes a move to show we're sorry (doesn't matter whose fault it was and who started the fight), the other person will also apologise and then we're fine.

I hope you don't mind my sharing (?) and really hope that you will feel better soon.
I appreciate you sharing your advice with me. And thank you for letting me thread jack. You're a good person :)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ok, no more posting for me tonight. I'm being too emotional. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results