carat
color
clarity

PHOENIX - UPDATED BLING PORTFOLIO

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taylorbug!|1351693033|3296216 said:
G :love: RGEOUS! I have read thru this thread several times, did you tell the stats on your pear? or maybe I just missed it? :wavey:

He he, I was playing "hide and seek" a bit :naughty: .

She's a 3.50ct H (very white H, everyone thinks it must be a G or higher - even when viewed from the pavillion), no fluor though and Si2 (again, an extremely clean Si2 - I had trouble locating the twinning wisps initially even with the 20x loupe).

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Wowza!! :love: :love: :love: With that Bling Portfolio, you are like the Warren Buffet of diamonds!! :wink2: Are you looking for someone to "manage" your portfolio? Haha, just kidding!

On another note, I wanted to say that I can totally relate to the height issue. I am 5'2 as well. Well, sorta. I think I am 5'1 and 1/2 but there was ONE time when someone measured me and said that I was 5'2, so ever since then I tell everyone I'm "5'2 on a good day!"

Enjoy your bling portfolio and may it bring many good returns! :appl:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
YayTacori|1351692339|3296205 said:
Pheonix said:
He he, I hope DH doesn't find this thread...what with me ...ahem.. 'admiring' YayTacori's DH and all these pics of all my bling. He may threaten to take something away from me!
You know, just to be safe, you should send all your collection to me. That way if your DH ever threatens to take away anything, it's already gone! Everyone is with me. I swear I will love Holly and her brothers and sisters like my own.

Ha ha, nice try! :wink2: :cheeky:
DH and I are sitting at the dining table drinking coffee and I was checking out your new pics. I looked at DH, looked at your pics, looked DH, looked at your pics.... I dunno who to choose! Holly or DH? Haha

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351694543|3296233 said:
Pheonix said:
Pheonix said:
He he, I hope DH doesn't find this thread...what with me ...ahem.. 'admiring' YayTacori's DH and all these pics of all my bling. He may threaten to take something away from me!
You know, just to be safe, you should send all your collection to me. That way if your DH ever threatens to take away anything, it's already gone! Everyone is with me. I swear I will love Holly and her brothers and sisters like my own.

DH and I are sitting at the dining table drinking coffee and I was checking out your new pics. I looked at DH, looked at your pics, looked DH, looked at your pics.... I dunno who to choose! Holly or DH? Haha

Well, I have to say, as hot as yr DH is, I have to say I am choosing......HOLLY...all the way!! :appl:

Sorry, Mr YayTacori!! :wink2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1351694346|3296232 said:
Wowza!! :love: :love: :love: With that Bling Portfolio, you are like the Warren Buffet of diamonds!! :wink2: Are you looking for someone to "manage" your portfolio? Haha, just kidding!

On another note, I wanted to say that I can totally relate to the height issue. I am 5'2 as well. Well, sorta. I think I am 5'1 and 1/2 but there was ONE time when someone measured me and said that I was 5'2, so ever since then I tell everyone I'm "5'2 on a good day!"

Ha ha, there should be a "Like" function on PS (just like FB)! I appoint you my Portfolio Manager!! :appl:

I feel like I am entitled to cheat a little!! :wink2: When God created me, he forgot to bestow upon me a little more height. In other departments, I can't really complain (not that I am Miss World or Einstein...or anything remotely like either...) but really, could it have hurt HIM to make me a tiny bit taller?! I am sure you can relate (?), lol!! :lol:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1351695140|3296238 said:

Ha ha, there should be a "Like" function on PS (just like FB)! I appoint you my Portfolio Manager!! :appl:

I feel like I am entitled to cheat a little!! :wink2: When God created me, he forgot to bestow upon me a little more height. In other departments, I can't really complain (not that I am Miss World or Einstein...or anything remotely like either...) but really, could it have hurt HIM to make me a tiny bit taller?! I am sure you can relate (?), lol!! :lol:

Well I am deeply honored! I will need to manage well or the Board of Directors (you, you, and Mr. Phoenix) would have me ousted!

Yes, I can absolutely relate!! We are talking 1/2 inch here. That's 12 millimeters. Okay in diamond world, that's serious, but in human height, a poofy hair day can make up way more than that! That's why I end up wearing high heels. I need all the help i can get! That's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it!! :sun:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mol42|1351696386|3296251 said:
Phoenix|1351695140|3296238 said:

Well I am deeply honored! I will need to manage well or the Board of Directors (you, you, and Mr. Phoenix) would have me ousted!

Yes, I can absolutely relate!! We are talking 1/2 inch here. That's 12 millimeters. Okay in diamond world, that's serious, but in human height, a poofy hair day can make up way more than that! That's why I end up wearing high heels. I need all the help i can get! That's my rationalization and I'm sticking to it!! :sun:

Yes, you will have to submit quarterly and yearly reports as well as manage press releases, he he!! :appl:

I ONLY own 4 inch heels!! ..well, those and two pairs of trainers (or sneakers in American speak)!! It doesn't help that DH is 6'4". I HATE having family photos taken when it's HIS family! :knockout: Even the girls in his family are 5'10' to 6'2". Don't get me started on the boys! Let's just say DH is one of the "shorter" ones!! :o

Ha ha, poofy hair!! :lol: I used to back-comb my hair, beehive hair anyone, lol?! How I wish we could relive the 60's, just in this regard alone! :appl:

beehive_hair.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi, ppl are asking about you on the "PLEASE CHECK IN" thread.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1351661986|3296100 said:
Phoenix|1351654066|3296053 said:
Enerchi|1351507962|3294687 said:
I got nothing....I'm just in awe!!! 8)

This is what I'd like for my 2013 calendar--- your jewels to admire each day!! :sun:

Ha ha, that's soooo cute! :appl:

ALMOST bought the NYFD firefighter calendar for 2013 today...then put it back since no one sparkled at me as beautifully as your pear! Or was it your eternity bad? No, wait, your studs!!...no, dang it, the bracelet... Man, its so hard to decide which "month" of yours is my favorite! :lol:

I could've sworn I'd already replied to your post!

Hmm.....wanna send the NYFD calendar my way?! :naughty:

You're just too cute!! :bigsmile:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
YayTacori|1351694543|3296233 said:
Pheonix said:
Pheonix said:

Well, I have to say, as hot as yr DH is, I have to say I am choosing......HOLLY...all the way!! :appl:

Sorry, Mr YayTacori!! :wink2:
It's ok. I would probably choose Holly too. Omg! Shhh! Did I just say that?

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

Hah! I too am five one and a bit. I will now say I'm five two on a good day as well :praise:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1351660652|3296094 said:
Alexis,

I only developed this strategy after having attended several fairs whereby I just got completely overwhelmed and couldn't remember much when I got home, lol! Sure, absolutely. I am a bit p**** with myself actually, cuz I'd love to buy some pearls from them at some point. Hopefully, they'll come to the fair here next year. Will def update you.

Look fwd to seeing the pics - they do sound really yummy!! :lickout: :love: :love: Ha ha, you're too funny about the "orbs of ight"!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Well, I am only 5'2" (well, just a hair under but it's always good to be able to say 5 foot and TWO inches, instead of 5 foot and ONE inch and a bit, lol :wink2: ). I think my white SS pearl drops are abt 11-12mm and the look HUGE (in a good way of course, lol) but they *are* really heavy. I am also prone to headaches if I wear heavy earrings. You might be different though. Are these returnable if you don't like them? I do love the way the larger ones look, alas not on me though.

He he...I am happy to be "enabled"!! :cheeky: :twirl: I am askng BGD to source me a match for the 2.374ct G to turn into studs cuz I'll be putting up the J studs for sale, as the G's match Holly and my other items much better in terms of colour.

I never actually posted a thread on my pear. Maybe I should, she's getting quite a following!! :appl:

What?! you HAVE to put up a dedicated thread to that pear - there's quite a few of us ladies who are absolute fans of that delicious pear of yours!!! It should be named "Phoenix's LM pear fan club"!

I am really hoping to get my pearls this weekend, but PP seems to be unusually slow (they usually ship within 1 or 2 business days max), so no pearls for me this week :( The pearls can be returned, but I am really hoping I can wear them without looking overwhelmed. As you can probably guess, I love all things big, big diamonds, big pearls...you get the drift :naughty: Lately I have another vice, Hermes scarves. However since I suck as a scarf guru, I am hoping this vice will not last. I saw you wearing a scarf in the pic of you with Holly and that bracelet, nice :bigsmile: Between your F 3.02 VS2 and Holly, I can only see a very very slight color difference.

LOL, I am 5'2" as well! I need heels to help me, but walking around them all day just makes me feet scream in pain, no matter what brands I try. I don't know how you manage it!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
rosetta|1351718610|3296426 said:

Hah! I too am five one and a bit. I will now say I'm five two on a good day as well :praise:

LOL! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexiszoe|1351718701|3296428 said:
Phoenix|1351660652|3296094 said:
Alexis,

I only developed this strategy after having attended several fairs whereby I just got completely overwhelmed and couldn't remember much when I got home, lol! Sure, absolutely. I am a bit p**** with myself actually, cuz I'd love to buy some pearls from them at some point. Hopefully, they'll come to the fair here next year. Will def update you.

Look fwd to seeing the pics - they do sound really yummy!! :lickout: :love: :love: Ha ha, you're too funny about the "orbs of ight"!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Well, I am only 5'2" (well, just a hair under but it's always good to be able to say 5 foot and TWO inches, instead of 5 foot and ONE inch and a bit, lol :wink2: ). I think my white SS pearl drops are abt 11-12mm and the look HUGE (in a good way of course, lol) but they *are* really heavy. I am also prone to headaches if I wear heavy earrings. You might be different though. Are these returnable if you don't like them? I do love the way the larger ones look, alas not on me though.

He he...I am happy to be "enabled"!! :cheeky: :twirl: I am askng BGD to source me a match for the 2.374ct G to turn into studs cuz I'll be putting up the J studs for sale, as the G's match Holly and my other items much better in terms of colour.

I never actually posted a thread on my pear. Maybe I should, she's getting quite a following!! :appl:

What?! you HAVE to put up a dedicated thread to that pear - there's quite a few of us ladies who are absolute fans of that delicious pear of yours!!! It should be named "Phoenix's LM pear fan club"!

I am really hoping to get my pearls this weekend, but PP seems to be unusually slow (they usually ship within 1 or 2 business days max), so no pearls for me this week :( The pearls can be returned, but I am really hoping I can wear them without looking overwhelmed. As you can probably guess, I love all things big, big diamonds, big pearls...you get the drift :naughty: Lately I have another vice, Hermes scarves. However since I suck as a scarf guru, I am hoping this vice will not last. I saw you wearing a scarf in the pic of you with Holly and that bracelet, nice :bigsmile: Between your F 3.02 VS2 and Holly, I can only see a very very slight color difference.

LOL, I am 5'2" as well! I need heels to help me, but walking around them all day just makes me feet scream in pain, no matter what brands I try. I don't know how you manage it!

Yes, I think I will have to. There have been quite a few requests and enquries about my yummy pear. :)) That''s a cute name for a thread! :appl:

Hope you get your pearls soon. It sucks having to wait for our pretties, doesn't it?! :knockout: You could always wear them for a few days and decide, that's the best way. I love everything big too, like you, ha ha... :tongue: :twirl:

OMG, don't get me started on Hermes scarves!! They were my first love, before I even knew about Birkins and Kelly's. I keep telling my friends that had I bought the bags instead of the scarves, I'd have accumulated quite a valuation collection! I love love love them - the designs are superb!! :love: :love: :love: I have a lot of twillies too, those are even more addictive since they're a lot more affordable than the scarves.

Oh that scarf? It' just a cheap one actually. I also own tons of regular shawls and scarves cuz the aircon here is absolutely FREEZING, all the fr**king time! And I always carry one, so I don't freeze up! :blackeye:

Glad you can only see the slight colour difference btw Holly and the 3ct. I guess it's ok, since it's not like I am going to wear them next to each other. I think the 3ct is a high F whereas Holly is a mid H, so the colour difference is quite stark when you place them next to each other, especially upside down. But I am not going to worry about it.

He he, actually I am 5' 3/4" to be precise. I NEED my heels. Most of my friends are also tall. The Caucasian ones are 5'7" and taller, and even my Asian friends (with the exception of two) are taller than me. The trick is not to walk around in them for too long - taxis and cars are my saviours, lol. I have been known to dance away the night in 4" heels, but then I pay the price the next day, lol! ;(

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
That's it!! I'm coming over, and I may not come back home! Your collection is TDF Phoneix! :love: :love: I could drool over these pics all day long, I'd probably pee my pants if I saw them IRL. :lol:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I'd gladly change heights with you Phoenix!!! I'm 5'10 and DH is 5"8, well, that's what he's led me to believe for 8 years! Took him to the doctor last month and they measured him 5'7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to wear heals and was always over 6'0 and no back problems. Now I curl up like a rolliepollie to be hubby's size LOL! :nono:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="Phoenix|1351751619|3296697

He he, actually I am 5' 3/4" to be precise. ;([/quote]

I meant 5' 1 3/4". OMG, I can't believe I left out the ALL IMPORTANT ONE INCH! :o :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Christina...|1351761162|3296709 said:
That's it!! I'm coming over, and I may not come back home! Your collection is TDF Phoneix! :love: :love: I could drool over these pics all day long, I'd probably pee my pants if I saw them IRL. :lol:

LOL, you're very welcome to come over and play with my bling any time! :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
04diamond<3|1351775035|3296773 said:
I'd gladly change heights with you Phoenix!!! I'm 5'10 and DH is 5"8, well, that's what he's led me to believe for 8 years! Took him to the doctor last month and they measured him 5'7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to wear heals and was always over 6'0 and no back problems. Now I curl up like a rolliepollie to be hubby's size LOL! :nono:

Ha ha, I guess we have the exact opposite problems! :bigsmile:

mol42

Shiny_Rock
Phoenix|1351775511|3296779 said:
[quote="Phoenix|1351751619|3296697

He he, actually I am 5' 3/4" to be precise. ;(

I meant 5' 1 3/4". OMG, I can't believe I left out the ALL IMPORTANT ONE INCH! :o :bigsmile:[/quote]

Psssst. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . EVERY INCH COUNTS.

(At least that's what the guys say. Har har :lol: )

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the new family pic!!! Holly is such a knockout!

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1351751619|3296697 said:
Yes, I think I will have to. There have been quite a few requests and enquries about my yummy pear. :)) That''s a cute name for a thread! :appl:

Hope you get your pearls soon. It sucks having to wait for our pretties, doesn't it?! :knockout: You could always wear them for a few days and decide, that's the best way. I love everything big too, like you, ha ha... :tongue: :twirl:

OMG, don't get me started on Hermes scarves!! They were my first love, before I even knew about Birkins and Kelly's. I keep telling my friends that had I bought the bags instead of the scarves, I'd have accumulated quite a valuation collection! I love love love them - the designs are superb!! :love: :love: :love: I have a lot of twillies too, those are even more addictive since they're a lot more affordable than the scarves.

Oh that scarf? It' just a cheap one actually. I also own tons of regular shawls and scarves cuz the aircon here is absolutely FREEZING, all the fr**king time! And I always carry one, so I don't freeze up! :blackeye:

Glad you can only see the slight colour difference btw Holly and the 3ct. I guess it's ok, since it's not like I am going to wear them next to each other. I think the 3ct is a high F whereas Holly is a mid-low H, so the colour difference is quite stark when you place them next to each other, especially upside down. But I am not going to worry about it.

He he, actually I am 5' 3/4" to be precise. I NEED my heels. Most of my friends are also tall. The Caucasian ones are 5'7" and taller, and even my Asian friends (with the exception of two) are taller than me. The trick is not to walk around in them for too long - taxis and cars are my saviours, lol. I have been known to dance away the night in 4" heels, but then I pay the price the next day, lol! ;(

I take the subway or walk everywhere since it doesn't make sense to drive to my office, so no heels for me :( I just change into heels at the office, and change back into sensible shoes after!

Yes, be sure to update us on your Pear thread! I am really looking forward to it :love:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
A ridiculously lush collection! I've always admired your exquisite taste in gemstones, but I've admired your budget even more. :naughty:

I need to play/win the lottery so that I can use the diamond concierge and have Leon make me a masterpiece. Until then, I will covet the small piece that I have from you when you first posted in pre-loved. I do love that pendant you had with jBeg. I just need a decent chain for it and then I would wear it more often. :lickout:

That bracelet is too.die.for gorgeous.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1351797324|3296937 said:
LOVE the new family pic!!! Holly is such a knockout!

Thank you, Rosebloom. :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexis,

I will certainly try. See you on that thread! :wavey:

(I will also look out for your yummy pearls in the Pearls thread).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
miraclesrule|1351901435|3297677 said:
A ridiculously lush collection! I've always admired your exquisite taste in gemstones, but I've admired your budget even more. :naughty:

I need to play/win the lottery so that I can use the diamond concierge and have Leon make me a masterpiece. Until then, I will covet the small piece that I have from you when you first posted in pre-loved. I do love that pendant you had with jBeg. I just need a decent chain for it and then I would wear it more often. :lickout:

That bracelet is too.die.for gorgeous.

Thank you so much, miraclesrule! :)) :))

I didn't know it was you! I am so happy you're the one who bought/ have got that pendant. I am really happy to hear that. I did actually love wearing it but found that it was a bit too big for me (did I really say that, lol?!). Any chance of neck-shots?

I am in 2 minds about the bracelet. I loved it when I first got it but now am feeling a bit ambivalent. I think I overpaid for it (certainly didn't need to pay the high $$$ for E colour stones) - would rather have got a nice tennis bracelet from IDJ instead. ::) Thank you though.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am going to post some comparison face-up photos for anyone who may be undecided abt which colour to go for.

First of, Holly with my BGD J studs. I personally don't think you can easily discern the colour difference in these stones when viewed face-up.

h_vs_j_1.jpg

h_vs_j_2.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Next up, a pic of Holly with my BGD H Sign stone on the left and BGD G "blue" on the right (the latter looks like an F from the side). Again, can't easily tell they're different colour grades. FYI, Holly is a mid_H.

holly__bgd_2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results