carat
color
clarity

PHOENIX - UPDATED BLING PORTFOLIO

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1351534148|3294932 said:
Oh Phoenix, you have one of the very best collections I have seen here!!! :love: I just love a classic collection of well cut stones in classic platinum settings! Nothing is more timeless! I have said it before and I will say it again, I'd love to have a mini collection just like yours! I wish I weren't in the midst of other projects because I'd consider some of your hand-me-downs! I saw the VC ring but I am not seeing the 5 stone. I am thinking the stones were too large for me, but someone should snap both of those up!

Thanks for the pictures...you know we really love seeing them!!!!

Awwww, thank you, DS. How kind of you! :))

You have a lovely collection too, with heirloom pieces. I'm "relieved" (for lack of a better word) that you've decided to let the I AVR go. I think the warmth would've bothered you in the long run. I am sure the perfect diamond will find its way to you soon, just like Holly did me. When that happens, your heirloom collection will be even more awesome!

The 5-stone ring is no longer! :wink2: The VC ring is still there. I hope a PS'er will buy it so it'll go to a good home.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351544466|3295052 said:
I showed all the girls at my work your pictures and they were all trying to figure out which celebrity you are! That's how awesome your bling is!

Ha ha, NO WAY!! :bigsmile:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondrnglover|1351545768|3295074 said:
My goodness, you are my diamond hero...stunning collection :love:

Thank you. I am honoured! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1351547735|3295101 said:
Stunning!! :love: :love: Love your collection--

Thank you.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1351551087|3295147 said:
WOW!!... :love: :love: :appl: :appl: ..Phoenix will you marry me?... :naughty:

Only if you give me your watch collection first, he he!! :devil: :wink2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351552714|3295175 said:
vtigger86 said:
Get in line! I know you just want her for her blinding bling!

YayTacori, *I* am in line for something or rather someone you have! :naughty:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
susimoo|1351556728|3295249 said:
Pheonix

You are my bling inspiration. You really have a collection that is museum worthy. It is fabulous. :love: :love: :love:

The best bit about your collection is that you WEAR it and LOVE it!! That makes it all the more special to me. :appl:

To many many more beautiful pieces. you have exquisite taste, my dear!!

:wavey:

Soooo sweet of you! You make me, or rather my babies, blush! :oops:

Yes, I agree. There used to be several pieces in my collection that I hardly ever touched. It was so wasteful and I hate waste! With the exception of my 3ct, I now wear all my pieces; and that was/ is the intention behind the culling and consolidation.

Glad to see that someone else has the same "bling philosophy"! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
swingirl|1351567833|3295384 said:
I love your pear ring! It's incredibly beautiful!!!! Thanks for sharing your collection.

Thank you, I am happy to be able to share with my fellow PS'ers! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuffy|1351579059|3295455 said:
Hi Phoenix,
your collection is amazing!! pple around you must be so distracted by the bling. :love:

incidentally, I noticed that you have quite a few pieces set/purchased in USA. Say for setting - how do you normally send your diamond overseas? is it costly? also, do you end up incurring GST when the finished product is shipped to Singapore?

if the item is purchased overseas, do you have it shipped back (to confirm that you want to keep the item) before sending over to USA again for setting? won't you end up incurring GST twice over?

I live in Singapore too! have been admiring the work of VC. but can't q figure out if it is worth it to get him to do the setting...

Hello there! :wavey:

I don't have the pieces shipped to me for inspection and sent back for setting. I am too chicken for that! Aside from the GST issue, every time a piece is shipped, there's always the risk of it being stolen/ lost, whatever...

I buy from trusted PS vendors and then have them set also by PS-approved artisans! :appl:

There was a thread of me trying to decide whether to go to NYC to inspect my 5ct before I bought it. In the end, I relied on Perry's and David Wolf's assessment. I don't mind telling you that was pretty nerve-wracking but I knew that I was in good hands! :appl:

The only exception was the yellow stone in the VC ring. That was very painful, having paid GST on the stone (the receipt for which I lost since I moved so many times) and then having to pay GST on the whole ring AGAIN when Victor sent it to me!! ;(

The key therefore is to buy from trusted vendors in the US and/ or have it appraised and then send it to setters also in the US. If you must buy the stone(s) first in SG, I'd get exemption from getting taxed twice. You can google Customs website to find out exactly what to do - it's pretty cumbersome!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1351581482|3295461 said:
vtigger86 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BOTH OF YOU crack me up!!!

Thanks for posting a "tips" list, Phoenix. I will die a very happy woman if I can ever own a collection half as worthy as yours. Half? A third. A quarter. I'm not greedy ;)) JUST ADOPT ME!

And I just went to go check my outbox, to check which random person I must have accidentally harassed… it IS you! I recognize your photo from your cropped photo you just posted in your eye's thread. Perhaps my message got put into the 'other' inbox, for non-friends? Either way, I always remember how careful you are about who you are, and where you are while on the internet, I just want to point out that I didn't even search for you and stumbled on you. The internet CAN be a scary world! >_<

Ha ha, you're too cute!! :lol:

You're very welcome and I'd be very happy to adopt you! :wink2:

Nooooo?!! Really?!! Sh**!! I'd better go fix my security settings! It's very scary indeed! :blackeye: Anyway, if you'd still like to connect, get in touch with Perry and / or Grace, yeah? but just let me know first so I can give them the heads-up. Thank you for YOUR heads-up.

Can you do me a favour please? I've just reset my security settings. Can you pls see if you can access my profile / whether you can find me again? Thanks so much

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NTave|1351600166|3295538 said:
Beautiful jewels! I think the pear is still my favorite, but you have some amazing bling!

Thank you!! :)) :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ashleigh|1351641335|3295925 said:
Wow, what lovely and blingly jewels! Where's the thread on Holly? Is there one?

Thank you, Ashleigh.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Phoenix|1351655233|3296061 said:
vtigger86 said:

Something? Or rather someone? Am I missing something? :lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexiszoe|1351642770|3295943 said:
Phoenix|1351576183|3295444 said:
Alexis,

I am soooo lame, I actually only have their SG tel no. They gave me their biz card at that time (which I think is two shows ago) and of course since I've moved house since then I've lost the card! :rolleyes: I called this SG no but there's no response; I can only assume that it was a temp no which they used when they came to SG at that time, which means that the no is no longer valid. I hope they'll come to the next show; I'd for sure get their contact details for you.

I usually just leave my CC's at home, lol! Actually, at these fairs, there're usually soooooo much and so many choices that in fact you end up feeling overwhelmed. You usually would have to plan in advance which particular pavillions you want to visit the most, otherwise you'd be just lost and wandering around looking without really absorbing anything in.

Oooohhh, pics? They sound DELISH!! :love: :love: :lickout: :lickout: I was actually thinking of ordering some silvery blue Akoyas from them myself. But I am def an avid fan of SS's and Tahitians (did I already say that, lol?!). Yes, droopy ears would be the result of earring them for too long :lol: . In fact, I get a headache if I leave them on for too long.

Ha ha, if there is that diseasese, I've caught it a looooong time ago and it ain't leaving my body any time soon! :naughty:

I'd love some pear drops, but I am going to go into a hiatus for a while after I get the match for my 2.374ct (I heard back from Lesley btw :wink2: ), at least until some or hopefully most of my bling for sale actually gets sold. Are you enabling me back to get your "revenge" for my enabling you pear-wise, lol?! :lol: :lol:

Phoenix,

thanks for the heads up! I had no idea there's a strategy for these jewelry fairs - I suppose it makes sense since it is so big and one only has a limited amount of time. If you ever find out who the dealers are/their contact, do let me know :)

I am supposed to get the pearls probably by this weekend/early next week, so I will definitely be posting pics in the pearl thread. I think silvery blue Akoyas would be gorgeous!!! With the amazing luster it would look like glowing little orbs of light around your neck...complete with Holly on your finger.

I am a little worried about the size of the SS because I am petite, and if it's going to cause headaches, maybe I should trade them in for a smaller pair or just get some 10- 11mm Freshadamas when it's in stock. I am hoping I would be able to rock them without much of a problem!

And what enabling? I am merely airing my suggestions...I think pear drops on those studs of yours will be fabulous :love: And what's this about a matchy stud that's waiting in the wings? :naughty: Speaking of which, do you have a dedicated thread for your LM pear? I tried searching for it but couldn't find any!

Alexis,

I only developed this strategy after having attended several fairs whereby I just got completely overwhelmed and couldn't remember much when I got home, lol! Sure, absolutely. I am a bit p**** with myself actually, cuz I'd love to buy some pearls from them at some point. Hopefully, they'll come to the fair here next year. Will def update you.

Look fwd to seeing the pics - they do sound really yummy!! :lickout: :love: :love: Ha ha, you're too funny about the "orbs of ight"!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Well, I am only 5'2" (well, just a hair under but it's always good to be able to say 5 foot and TWO inches, instead of 5 foot and ONE inch and a bit, lol :wink2: ). I think my white SS pearl drops are abt 11-12mm and the look HUGE (in a good way of course, lol) but they *are* really heavy. I am also prone to headaches if I wear heavy earrings. You might be different though. Are these returnable if you don't like them? I do love the way the larger ones look, alas not on me though.

He he...I am happy to be "enabled"!! :cheeky: :twirl: I am askng BGD to source me a match for the 2.374ct G to turn into studs cuz I'll be putting up the J studs for sale, as the G's match Holly and my other items much better in terms of colour.

I never actually posted a thread on my pear. Maybe I should, she's getting quite a following!! :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351659658|3296090 said:
vtigger86 said:

He he, your DH. He's really TASTY!! :naughty:

(I am being naughty!! .... Phoenix running for cover!!)

D

Deactivated member 42515

Phoenix|1351660679|3296095 said:
vtigger86 said:

Ohhhh, you mean this ol' guy? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

dsc038891.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351660799|3296096 said:
Phoenix|1351660679|3296095 said:
vtigger86 said:

Ohhhh, you mean this ol' guy? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

YOU"RE BAD!! :naughty: :wink2: :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1351654066|3296053 said:
Enerchi|1351507962|3294687 said:
I got nothing....I'm just in awe!!! 8)

This is what I'd like for my 2013 calendar--- your jewels to admire each day!! :sun:

Ha ha, that's soooo cute! :appl:

ALMOST bought the NYFD firefighter calendar for 2013 today...then put it back since no one sparkled at me as beautifully as your pear! Or was it your eternity bad? No, wait, your studs!!...no, dang it, the bracelet... Man, its so hard to decide which "month" of yours is my favorite! :lol:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix, your collection is out of this world! I'm drooling over your bracelet and your pear. Can't wait to see more pics of your collection with Holly too!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies and gents, may I present the family together...

bling_family_1.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He he, I hope DH doesn't find this thread...what with me ...ahem.. 'admiring' YayTacori's DH and all these pics of all my bling. He may threaten to take something away from me!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big sister Holly with her 2 little sisters...

the_3_sisters_2.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The two modern round sisters snuggling up together!

Can anyone see the colour difference, even in the face up position? I guess it's to be expected, Holly is an H whereas her little sister is an F (a high F in fact).

the_2_sisters.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Pheonix said:
He he, I hope DH doesn't find this thread...what with me ...ahem.. 'admiring' YayTacori's DH and all these pics of all my bling. He may threaten to take something away from me!
You know, just to be safe, you should send all your collection to me. That way if your DH ever threatens to take away anything, it's already gone! Everyone is with me. I swear I will love Holly and her brothers and sisters like my own.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A RL perspective pic of me wearing Holly...

real_life_perspective.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another pic of the 2 sisters on my hand - pls excuse my puffy fingers, it's really humid right now where I am! :knockout:

the_2_sisters_2.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
love the IRL perspective!!! Holly plays very nice with your bracelet too!!

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
G :love: RGEOUS! I have read thru this thread several times, did you tell the stats on your pear? or maybe I just missed it? :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1351692339|3296205 said:
Pheonix said:
You know, just to be safe, you should send all your collection to me. That way if your DH ever threatens to take away anything, it's already gone! Everyone is with me. I swear I will love Holly and her brothers and sisters like my own.

Ha ha, nice try! :wink2: :cheeky:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pandabee|1351693009|3296215 said:
love the IRL perspective!!! Holly plays very nice with your bracelet too!!

He he, thank you. Holly is a classy lady, she plays nice with everyone! :wink2: :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results