shape
carat
color
clarity

Opinion time - which would you set first?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/5/2009 1:07:54 PM
Author: litebrite
Such an amazing color, and of course so beautifully cut! can''t wait to see it on a pendant.

Oops, accidentally posted this in wrong thread!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you again, Packrat and vc10um!

MakingTheGrade - A crown has been discussed - LOL
11.gif
, and I have a CSBTY thread around here somewhere. Maybe I should make another.

Ltlfirecracker - I will post pics as soon as I get it - I love it for that tourmaline!

Jstarfeb - I wish I was more decisive! I really want to set the aqua, but I don''t want to set it solely for the sake of setting it, you know? Your comments help, though! Thank you!

Cellantini - the existing picture of the setting is a 6x8 oval, and yes, the baguettes will stay the same size at .11 each. The round/cushion/oval stone is a tourmaline, and it is piiiink in person. Love the colour on that one!

Risingsun - thank you! It''s looking like the Afghan is in first place.
9.gif

Lady_Disdain - thank you. I haven''t received it yet, but I thought I would take the plunge since I''m sure he''s going to start raising prices again soon and I wanted to get this one when I saw it under $200. I will indeed post pics when I get it.

Marcyc - thank you! And you know I will!
3.gif

TL - thank you, hon! For the fall, it''s green and orange, and since I just got the orange taken care of . . .
9.gif

Trishy - thank you! I don''t wear much purple, though. . . perhaps I should change that.
2.gif

AustenNut and Arcadian - thanks for your comments. Maybe I should make another GBTY with bigger stones this time . . . Hmmmmm . . .

Thank you Blithesome71, Cushioncutnut, LovingGems, D&T, Mr. Ma Re, akmiss, Bling Addict, Novel (LOL), Kismet, Litebrite, Geckodani, Canada_ham, TGal, and Stone Hunter!

I so wish I had made this a poll now . . . I *think* I''m going Afghan + Aqua after all of this. I''ll let you all know once I finally make a darn decision.
2.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful collection you have
30.gif
I really like that cinnamon tourmaline, I think it is a very pretty color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results