Ideal_Rock
Premium
The two rings together??? :love: :love: :love:

Nice rock, btw, Marcy!!!!

Love the pics, thank you. Its a gorgeous band!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Kristie. I like them together for sure.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, Your new band looks beautiful with your engagement ring. It easy to see why bands could be addicting. Now about that bear...... With all the cute bears out there they sent you this one?????

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Marcy, Ooh I LOVE your new band. GORGEOUS with your ER too! :love: :love: :love:

I even love your new ugly bear (Jared?). Greg and I used to collect ugly dolls and I think they are adorable. We still have the ones we collected all around the living room LOL.

Pancakes and maple syrup for dinner yumm yumm! :lickout:

Luv2sparkle, Callie, you are right. It is better to reschedule for a less stormy day so hopefully or July 11th reschedule will be a nicer weather day. We can only hope so!

Luv, OMG stealing a headrest. Oy oy oy what will people think of next. I mean if the homeless man needed something soft to rest his head on at night I could think of softer objects yanno? Let us know what happens.

OK Kristie, now that we got to see Marcy's beautiful new band it is your turn. We want to see Groovy resized and on your hand girlfriend where she belongs. :appl:

We went cycling yesterday and here is a pic when we stopped for ice cream (well frozen yogurt). Aren't they cute? KaeKae, if you are reading this was in OG yesterday afternoon.

dogsintheirbabycarriageinoglol.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, you new ring is sooo gorgeous! I love your e-ring too! Did you do a thread on it? Love love love. I bought my first upgrade from Whiteflash when Brian was still there, and a pair of stud earrings for for my daughter too. When Brian left and I wanted to upgrade, I called him and he was able to get me a bigger stone in my price range.

Your rings look so perfect together. What an awesome set!l How much bigger are your stones than the standard band that they sell? The proportions look perfect next to your e-ring.

Missy, cute little fur babies. My DH would absolutely kill me if I suggested putting the weens in a stroller. It is almost too much for him that he loves Abby so much and she is a little dog. I think I have a pic of them with Cody in our trailer.

We haven't been able to find the headrest or the homeless guy. I don't think he stole it, I think he just found it, if it is the same headrest.
Evidently civic's are easy to break into.

img_8420.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luv2sparkle, hi :wavey:
I guess ANY pillow-ish thing is luxury if you are homeless...that was my conclusion after trying to figure out the headrest heist.
Love the photos of the "littles". I have two littles and their size is so convenient.
Our motto could be "small pets, big diamonds"!

I wrote a long post yesterday and it disappeared. Very discouraging. Basically - Missy, may you have many happy times and laughter under your umbrella...and I can't remember what came next except encouragement to find a wonderful positive commemorative bling to for anniversary [that brought us all together]. Ah well, today is a new day. and I have to remember to hit "copy" every few sentences.

Marcy, your new ring is so beautiful.[and your bear is so uglycute]. Are you having fun wearing it and looking at it? WF would always be my vendor of choice for bands and I am a frequent lurker there. I know it sparkles big time and love the flash of blue you captured with the latest photo.

We had terrific storms here last night, kind of unsettlingly in intensity, but thank goodness the heat has gone. It was so hot that the horses would stay in all day ignoring the lovely grass and I only went outside to feed critters. Spent a lot of time reading and just finished "All the Light We Cannot See". Has anyone read it? Super Wow Wonderful!

Here are the last photos I'll share of the trip. I think I will go back in a year...my DD is probably going back for Christmas. I'm looking at houses, which is slightly silly because I didn't even want the responsibility of a house on the coast with the farm & all, but I love the romantic idea of having an ancient townhouse in a village where we know several families. I suppose this proves that getting there is not an awfully big deal.

11108388_10206621924563936_1756544141398184740_n.jpg img_8808.jpg
This is what threw me before I went there...here is the walled street and I thought it looked dismal on google street view 11401336_10153300594717741_8018124917831407419_n.jpg
but then this is what was behind the wall when we got there : )
img_8851.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I'm hope you gave a great day even if the weather isn't cooperating. What do you and Greg have planned for today? I love the picture of those cute little dogs. One of my girlfriends used to tease me that if I came back in another life as a dog that is the type of dog I would be. I have no idea why. I just found out we are expecting rain Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. I guess my landscaping will be put off another week!

Jimmianne, I am stealing your motto! It's absolutely perfect. I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip. I love your pictures from your trip so please keep posting them. You look so cute in the picture!

Luv2sparkle, I had heard they now sell dog strollers but gave not seen them in my area. My husband would face a fit if I brought one home. Our dog lives being held so I cant imagine her staying in ine anyway. I think it surprised my husband how much he loves our furbaby too. She is also tiny and he wanted a bigger dog. Such a cute picture! For Father's Day I gave my husband a small sign for his desk that says "I work hard to give my dog a better life"

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In Honor Of the First Accidentsary:

Sung/Spoken to the Tune of "Bing-O!"

There was a girl with a big-big rock
And Missy was her name-O

M-I-S-S-Y!
M-I-S-S-Y!

M-I-S-S-Y!
And Missy was her name-O!

Her husband, Greg, got a tandem bike
They rode it far and wide-O!

Far and Wide, They Go!
Far and Wide, Heigh Ho!

Far and Wide, They Go!

On a day in June they rode the bike
And then disaster struck-O!

Crash, clips failed Oh No!

Pilon fracture, man those suck
It didn't lay her low, though!

Pilon fractures suck!
Pilon fractures suck!

Pilon fractures suck!

Now she's healed and on that bike
They ride it far and wide, Ho!

Wind and rain be gone!
Wind and rain be gone!

Wind and rain be gone

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: Missy, those dogs don't like to be kept waiting for their fro-yo!!! Are they Papillons or long-haired Chihuahuas? I can't tell!

Luv2, great pic of Cody and the weens!!! Your dogs are so well groomed and beautiful, they look great. I like the one who uses Cody's face as a pillow, heehee!!! I lived in Juneau, Alaska, and there wasn't much to amuse the homeless population so they would break into cars and take weird things, it wasn't a steal-y thing it was more of a prank-y thing. I wonder if the Civic was pranked?

Jimmianne, great pics as always.

Callie, I gotta get that sign for Bob's desk, hahaha, its TRUE!!

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. We got out in the pool this morning with The Westies (Les Westies, for Jimmianne) at 7 AM and we watched the makings of a monsoon storm rolling in. 92 degrees at 7, pool water 86.7.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1435425146|3895259 said:
:lol: Missy, those dogs don't like to be kept waiting for their fro-yo!!! Are they Papillons or long-haired Chihuahuas? I can't tell!

Luv2, great pic of Cody and the weens!!! Your dogs are so well groomed and beautiful, they look great. I like the one who uses Cody's face as a pillow, heehee!!! I lived in Juneau, Alaska, and there wasn't much to amuse the homeless population so they would break into cars and take weird things, it wasn't a steal-y thing it was more of a prank-y thing. I wonder if the Civic was pranked?

Jimmianne, great pics as always.

Callie, I gotta get that sign for Bob's desk, hahaha, its TRUE!!

I hope everyone is having a good Saturday. We got out in the pool this morning with The Westies (Les Westies, for Jimmianne) at 7 AM and we watched the makings of a monsoon storm rolling in. 92 degrees at 7, pool water 86.7.

Kristie, I bought the sign a couple of years ago and it was after one of her larger vet bills. He also said it was true because at the time we thought there may be a lot more of those bills! Funny how when we first got our furbaby my husband said we had a vet bill cap. That lasted all of 30 seconds. He would pay anything to make sure she was happy and healthy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, thinking of you today! I am just very thrilled and happy you are doing so well, and back to doing the things you love, and I hope you don't think I'm weird but I feel a bit emotional about it right now :oops: I just remember how difficult it was for you, especially those first months, and how well you hung in there and just kept plugging along and trying really hard, even though there were days that seemed almost insurmountable. Big hugs to you, I hope you and Greg just enjoy the day and each other! (and personally I think you deserve those earrings! I know, I'm bad :angel: )

It sounds like you've rescheduled the get-together, right? Are your aunt and uncle going to be able to make it?

Love the pic of those cute little doggies! :love:

Jimmianne, thank you for the pics, they are great; it's like we get to experience a part of your trip with you! Sounds like you have fallen in love with France, and I hope you get to go back as soon as possible.

Marcy, I LOVE your new band and I think it looks so perfect with your gorgeous ering! I knew it would look nice, but honestly it looks even better than I imagined. The width is perfect and I love the touch of color, soooo pretty! I really think you need a ruby one now! :devil:

I agree with you on the umbrella, I think we just might go for it! I'm trying to avoid being in the sun too much these days, this will be a good way to be able to be by the pool without baking.

Luv2sparkle, love the pic of your adorable pooches and your son! How odd about the headrest, that's really a strange thing to have happen.

Kristie, your song is really good! Hope you weathered the storm - we had a doozy the other day, complete with a tornado warning - in New Jersey! Knocked out power for a good amount of people, some for several days.

Calliecake, that is a cute sign! My husband bought a pillow a few years back with the saying "My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am." So true!

I feel like I missed some stuff, but I wanted to check in with everyone. Hope everyone is having a good day and I'll see you all later!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Callie, thank you! Bands are certainly fun to play with and I don’t feel bad buying multiple bands. I told Brittany at WF that Marty said I couldn’t ask them for another bear (they sent me a little brown bear with my ring that I named Arrows) but if one showed up at my door I’d give it a good home.

Missy, thank you! Try again on the ugly bear’s name. It’s the end of the alphabet. To be fair my original ering was from them and while it’s not an ACA but it’s not frozen spit as Dee Jay calls really bad diamonds. The dogs in their baby carriage is adorable. I hope you find an uplifting way to celebrate where you’ve come in a year since your horrible accident.

Luv2Sparkle, I think the diamonds from WF or BG are equally beautiful. I am glad Brian worked with your for an upgrade after moving to BG. This diamond will be my forever diamond; I used estate money for it and got a F because my maiden name started with F. Now the diamond has special meaning to me so that saves Marty from an upgrade. Ha! I did start a thread on the band. The original Danielle has .01 stones and this one has .03 diamonds and .05 diamonds so slightly larger. The original Danielle is 2.1 mm and this band is 2.7mm. Your furbabies are very cute and great shot of them with Cody.

Jimmianne, great pictures. What a beautiful place. That would be fabulous to own your own home there. It would soon become your second home. Very cool. Please post as many pictures as you want. I love seeing them. Thanks for the compliments about my rings.

Kristie, your song lyrics are fabulous!! Missy your horrible accident brought all of us NIRDI’s together. We are sorry your suffered for us to find each other but we are glad we all found you and each other!

Junebug, what you said to Missy was bringing tears to my ears. I know we all have been through heck (at times) but you really nailed it for what Missy has been through. Thank you for the kind words about my ring. A ruby one would be fabulous. See below for my thoughts on my ring(s) and what the heck do I really want?

Have a fabulous weekend ladies! I just had 2 BIG glasses of wine. Marty is napping on the couch (he had 4 large Grey Goose and Soda). Cheap drinks at our local golf course. I can honestly get smashed for under $10. D’oh!

So my band dilemma. All the bands in the world (cool as all 3 of them I have are) I still think I want a matching set. I had the 3mm scattered band from WF to begin with but it wasn't enough "bling" so I returned it. I already had a 3 pointer channel set band that was equawidth (new word there) with my ering. I liked it the best with my ering but when I had Shane Co resize it from a 6.5 to 7 they made it 3.5 and then ruined it sizing it to up size 7. So now I have this new sapphire / diamond band, the 4mm Tiffany Etoile band and a WF 4.2 mm channel set band with 5 pointers. I like all 3 bands with my ering but the rings only look good together. Do I want really need a set? Would a plain solitaire band looks better with my 3 bands than the scattered diamond band? If I had them make me a matching ering I think I'd go with the sapphire / diamond band. This is what I get for buying the Etoile band before I got my ering. Marty thinks 2 Etoile rings would look fabulous together but then the 2 rings would be 8 mm on my finger. That seems thick. Okay I know you can't help me decide but your thoughts are always welcome.

Marcy

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Hey Missy! :wavey:

Thought I'd find you here . . . :)

You mentioned a show on Bravo that you liked, that was similar to Letterman. It was in the 24 hour thread, so I can't look it up. What was it called again?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1435453773|3895453 said:
Hey Missy! :wavey:

Thought I'd find you here . . . :)

You mentioned a show on Bravo that you liked, that was similar to Letterman. It was in the 24 hour thread, so I can't look it up. What was it called again?

Hi iLander,

I'm sorry I'm not Missy but the show she was talking about is called "Watch What Happens Live". It is on Bravo and airs at 10:00pm in the Midwest. Hope this helps! It's usually on from Sunday thru Thursday evening.

Callie

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, your song is amazing! How talented and clever you are!

Missy, I hope this day was great for you. I am so thankful that you came through all you did with such a sweet spirit and able to do all you now can. That is a huge blessing!

Callie, my husband used to say we had a hundred dollar vet bill limit. Hah! Abby had a horrendous reaction to being spayed and we had to take her to an emergency vet! The kicker is he came home from work! Half a sick day is worth about 500 bucks and he didn't even bat an eye! He was a wreck, the big fat liar. Now I just laugh in his face if he starts spouting anything about vet bills!

Turns out, Kellie and Stevie were just pulling Caseys leg about seeing the homeless guy with the headrest. :roll: He hasn't found it, and I don't want to worry about it or be bugged by it, so I ordered one on amazon for forty bucks. Just want to be done.

Today I went to Costco and found a Cartier Ballon Bleu for $4999. I didn't buy it, but man I wanted to. I really want the one with little diamond markers. I think that is a great deal though!

img_8430.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luv2Sparkle, your DH obviously is a sucker for his furbaby like the rest of us. That’s cute your kids were teasing their brother about the headrest. Good idea order one. Oooh nice watch. I am not in to watches but Marty sure is a watch guy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1435424829|3895257 said:
In Honor Of the First Accidentsary:

Sung/Spoken to the Tune of "Bing-O!"

There was a girl with a big-big rock
And Missy was her name-O

M-I-S-S-Y!
M-I-S-S-Y!

M-I-S-S-Y!

Her husband, Greg, got a tandem bike
They rode it far and wide-O!

Far and Wide, They Go!
Far and Wide, Heigh Ho!

Far and Wide, They Go!

On a day in June they rode the bike
And then disaster struck-O!

Pilon fracture, man those suck
It didn't lay her low, though!

Pilon fractures suck!
Pilon fractures suck!

Pilon fractures suck!

Now she's healed and on that bike
They ride it far and wide, Ho!

Wind and rain be gone!
Wind and rain be gone!

Wind and rain be gone

Kristie, this is the nicest poem anyone ever wrote for/to me. Thank you, I love it!!!!!
You are very talented in many ways and you are a sweetheart to boot. Thank you for being here for me Kristie. I value your friendship more than I can even express in words. Big (((hugs))) to you and of course to Finn and Maggie.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luv2sparkle, OMG that is a great price for the Cartier Ballon Bleu. If I wore watches these days I would be very tempted!

That pic of your sweet pups with Cody is precious. Thank you for sharing it here. :love:

And thank you for your good thought and wishes and those lovely comments you made. (((Hugs))) and right back at ya.

Junie, thank you. It touches my heart that you (and all the NIRDIs) care and brings tears to my eyes. Thank you sweetie!

We have rescheduled for July 11th and yes my aunt and uncle said they are coming so we will see. I have a feeling the weather will not cooperate again LOL but this time we are keeping the date. It is another bad cycling day today so doubtful we are riding. Though the rain has abated it is incredibly windy still.

How is your weekend going? What have you been up to besides planning a huge move LOL that is enough actually but just wondering if anything new is happening with you or your family. Thanks again Junie for being here for me. (((Hugs))).

Jimmianne, I love the photos of you and your friends you took on your trip. That house is gorgeous and I can see why you would want a second home there. It is very romantic in France and complete with a wonderful history.

Thank you sweetheart for your good wishes and support throughout this whole year. (((Hugs))).

Marcy, I hope you are enjoying your marvelous WF band. So gorgeous. And I am wishing you lots of love and happiness and health celebrating your anniversary with Marty. Did you get him a gift and if so what is it? Of course the best gift is your love and Marty knows it. He is a lucky guy and you are a lucky girl.(((Hugs))) to you both and a very big happy anniversary from me, Greg and the 4 kitties.

As for your band dilemma I am no help. I don't like too thick on the fingers because it seems less graceful if that makes sense. I wear 2 thin bands with my ER and all total the 3 of them together is less than 6 mm and I have long fingers. That is my max width for my personal taste on my hand. I think you need to take pics of all the possible combinations so we can vote on what we think looks best for you.

Thank you also for all your support and hugs and good wishes throughout these last 12 months. It means so much to me that you all have been here with me every step of the way. More than I can ever say.

Callie, thank you sweetie! We had an OK day yesterday. The weather was horrible so we ended up shopping (LOL my go to activity for inclement weather) and I got 2 pairs of ballet flats and a new Kate Spade light blue leather crossbody. I almost bought another pair of Maui Jim sunglasses (Nalani) and I might still get it but I didn't want to pay another almost $300 for sunglasses when I have almost a dozen pairs as it is LOL. But I really liked them so I might just order them. We'll see.

What have you been up to this weekend? I am sorry rain is predicted for you during the first few days of next week. At this point with all the rain we have been getting I only care about the weekends but still the weather for the weekends has been lousy this summer. Of course we are only in the first full weekend of summer but still I feel a (pitter) pattern (haha pitter patter) coming on. Hope your landscaping gets done no matter the weather. Thank you for the good wishes and big hugs to you and your sweet fur baby too.

Thank you for answering iLander for me.
iLander, it's not the same as Letterman because nothing ever will be but Andy Cohen is funny like David is and his show has some similarities. I find it enjoyable and it's the only talk show I watch since Letterman has been off the air. Let me know what you think of it when you watch it. I hope you like it.

I am thinking of all the NIRDIs and thank you all again for your 1 year accidentsary good wishes and thoughts. Hugs to everyone and I hope a good Sunday is had by all. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh I am so weak. Just ordered the Maui Jim Nalani sunglasses. LOL I think I might hold the record for number of Maui Jim sunglasses owned by someone who doesn't have any stock in the company haha. 8)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh, I like those glasses. I have at least 6 pairs if that helps you feel better. I would not be adverse to more..... I love Maui Jim's!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy said:
Ugh I am so weak. Just ordered the Maui Jim Nalani sunglasses. LOL I think I might hold the record for number of Maui Jim sunglasses owned by someone who doesn't have any stock in the company haha. 8)

You are making me laugh. Hurry up and buy some stock!
There is nothing so much fun as giving in to our dear weaknesses.

I will only buy a house in France if everyone promises to come for a GTG. Orsi doesn't count [ I mean..OV... yes!! you DO count a lot!] but since we would be neighbors I know you would come and visit : )
My plan is to wait a year and see what my DD does. Those little stone houses right on the street with a paved courtyard in back would be easy to take care of and are so charming. haha getting way ahead of myself. At my age I need a re-freshing adventure in life. Since my mom died there has been a big empty space in the middle of my life and the trip to France filled it up to the brim with beauty and possibilities. I can see now why people like to travel more as they get older. I thank all the goddesses that I had the wisdom to fight my fears and get to Europe. [I partially did it to show my DD she should not be afraid, to set a good life lesson example]. I thought I would die without leaving the US. So now I have checked off an item on the bucket list! My friends list all the excuses why they can't travel - and they are the same ones I had. But life is short!

oh - BTW I finally got Joy out of the safe - goodness she looked huge. I was stunned. Three weeks in a safe and a diamond gets bigger. Cheap thrills lol

more later. having a neighbor for brunch. I mean serving her brunch. No killer rabbit NIRDIs here.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, CHEAP THRILLS, LOL heehee!!!!

LLJs, here are two candids of Les Westies having their swim workouts!

110 here today, 19% humidity.

I grilled steaks for lunch :lol:

cam00317.jpg

cam00318.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, re bands.

"Groups" come in odd numbers: 3, 5, 7, etc.

So if you wore your ER/diamond soli, you'd wear it with 2 other bands (to have the graceful dimensions of the art world).

Repetition is also an interesting artistic motif. There could be an argument for Marty's two Etoile bands right there. I think them, plus your ER/soli, would be too thick looking on your finger. I've seen you IRL, you are a tiny thing.

My vote is for two bands of very slim proportions that would look good with your ER/soli and also combined with your WF band of sapphs and diamonds. I do love me some well done micropave or pave, how about two slim pave bands????????

Groups of 3:
ER/soli + pave bands
Pave bands with WF sapphs/diamonds in the middle!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Luv2, I'm off to Costco tomorrow for my new cellphone (Samsung Galaxy 6) and God help me, the phone kiosk is right next to the jewelry cases! I LOVE that Cartier watch :love: :love: :love:

But Cartier at Costco? Sacre Bleu!!! :lol: :shock: :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, that’s great you rescheduled the family get together. Sorry you had less than desirable weather this weekend. Thank you for the anniversary wishes. I consider myself very lucky for sure. We will go out for a nice dinner but we don’t get each other gifts. My fingers seem short and I don’t like coverage up to my knuckles on me. I will post a picture of my current bands. I am honored to be here sharing in your journey. Thank you for all of your support. Good idea to order some Maui Jim sunglasses.

Luv2Sparkle, I think I need some Maui Jim sunglasses now.

Jimmianne, I love to hear how much this trip has changed your outlook and even course in life. You’ve almost convinced me to travel more. Life is short and I am glad you are enjoying new things.

Kristie, Maggie and Finn look stylish and they are obviously having fun on their daily swim. Mmm steaks. Fabulous ideas on the bands. I’ve already toyed with getting another diamond sapphire band and wear one on both sides but all 3 would be a little over 8mm. A thin pave band on the other side would be interesting too. I honestly bought all of these things backwards. I bought the Etoile band first then tried to get an ering that worked with it. Then I (as always) missed a channel set band but it’s wider than the Etoile band. They all look good so I should just quit whining about it, huh?

I was so lazy today I am surprised I didn’t attract flies. I am reading the Web Griffin series on Philadelphia police officers and I can’t put them down. Our dining was limited. Marty didn’t get done with golf until about 2 so I had him pick up pizza on the way home and we had popcorn for supper.

Tomorrow is work. BOO.

Take care
Marcy

bandsnow.jpeg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy, I'm so glad you are doing well and past your anniversary. What a difference a year makes. I'm so happy you are back to enjoying np biking again and have your life back. I hate that you had to go thru everything you did this past year but at the same time I am grateful you started this thread. I consider myself so lucky to be a part of this journey with you and everyone else here. I would have never imagine when I started posting here what wonderful friends I would find. Thank You so much Missy!

Marcy, Wow what beautiful options you have for your engagement ring. So, so pretty Marcy. You are not the only one who was lazy today. I want to start thinking about redecorating and just can't seem to get motivated. It's so much easier when I know what I want to do. I'm sorry you have to go to work tomorrow. I'm still waiting to hear when the landscapers are coming. They are call for rain almost everyday so I don't even know if they will complete the work next week.

Junebug, How is the move comig along? Have you started packing. Did you buy a new dining room set yet. ,do you have big plans for the holiday. Mynhusband announced today he has golf plans two days next weekend.

Jimmianne, I'm so glad you have been posting about your trip and how you have been feeling about traveling. You are really making me rethink my thoughts on traveling oversees. I'm not getting any younger so if I'm going to do it I should probably start soon. I loved all the pictures you have posted. How much fun would it be to have a place in Paris. If you feel your daughter and you would visit often I think it's a fantastic idea.

Kristie, I love the pictures of Finn and Maggie in their life jackets. They are adorable. Has it cooled off any yet?

luvs2sparkle. I love the watch you posted. Our husbands sound exactly the same when it comes to our furbabies. We don't have children so I was totally amazed at how devoted to her he is. His vet limit when we got her was $1,000. She got really sick when she was about a year old and we were fast approaching his limit one week. I had been to the vet twice a day for 5 days. The doctor made the remark that she may made need surgery so they could figure out what was wrong with her if she wasn't better the following week. I called him from the car crying I was so worried. The first words out of his mouth were we will do whatever she needs and told me to calm down. He was worried sick about her too. He is a pile of mush when it comes to her.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I forgot to wish you and Marty a Happy Anniversary!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Callie. I hope the landscapers get to come work on your yard this week. Our rainstorms are calming down so hopefully that is moving your way.

I actually read an entire book today. I have 2 more in this series then the next book comes out in August. This guy has written over a 100 books but it looks like Marty has already bought them in our Kindle account.

Have a great day tomorrow. :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I'm glad you were able to read and relax today. After the past couple weeks being stressful at work, I am sure you needed a day like today. I hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results