shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAHAHA, I vote for one-stop shopping, poor Bubbles (I'm calling tomorrow to see what's up) would've loved that.

I love that halo and I'm not a halo girl.

Junie, consider the combined effect of all the milgraining, the split shank and the individual stones on this ring. Its a lot. For me, its like a beautiful woman with just a little too much makeup on---distracting. I would like this setting with the band having no stones on it. That would really put the focus on the center stone first and the unique halo second. That would really 'sing' with that stone. But that is just me, the important person here is *you.*

I like the stone!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Girls,

Jimmianne, Joy looks wonderful and I love her with the band. I love an OEC in a solitaire with an antique wedding band. I can't believe you are scrubbing the kitchen floor. You should be sitting in a chair basking in Joy's beauty!!! The floor can wait a few days. I had a jeweler ask me what I paid for one of my rings. I was fine with it because I was trying to decide if I should keep it and wanted to know if I over paid. I have a family member who always asks how much everything I purchase costs. It drives me crazy. I just can't imagine asking anyone something like that. If I ever purchase an OEC I would definately talk prices with you girls and I would hope you would be honest and tell me if I was over paying.

Junebug, I love the diamond you posted. I was going to ask if you wanted to do another halo because you have another halo. I thought for a moment and realized I have three diamond rings with baguettes on the side. Get what you love! You want to look down at your hand and be thrilled. I also think a halo is the way to go because you like finger coverage (I'm the same way). That stone in a halo would give you excellent finger coverage. Your dinner sounded great.

OV, I hope you are doing well. Please don't let your ex intimidate you. Hopefully this chapter of your life will be closed soon and you will no longer have to deal with him.

Marcy, I hope today wasn't foggy for you. I hate driving in foggy weather. Did your day at work go better today? Has your employee been playing nice with others?

Kristie, No word on Bubbles yet? Where you given an estimated date when you sent her off? Although at this point I would feel fine with them taking their time and getting her set perfectly.

Missy, I hope your day at work went well today. I'm so glad you are mastering EMR. I do wish it wasn't quite so time consuming though. This is the first time I have popped into Pricescope today. It's been a crazy day here. We had over an 1 1/2 inches of rain overnight and into this morning. I woke up twice in the middle of the night to check the sump pump was still working. My new roof is leaking. Nothing too bad but I so don't want to have the drywall severely damaged. They are coming tomorrow to take a look and figure out where the leak is coming from. I went to get my hair done tonight and as I was driving home the news reported a large tornado touching down very close to where my parents live. I called immediately and as we were on the phone the tornado sirens started going off. My parents are fine but the tornado hit a restaurant in a small town not too far from where they live and they are afraid people are trapped in the basement of the restaurant. There are also a number of homes in the area damaged. Three tornados touched down this evening. I hate this time of the year because of the bad weather. It hasn't been a fun day today.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1428601156|3859346 said:
Thanks, Az!

I feel more than a little funny about discussing costs, unless it's about the $1.75 bargain tights I got a Walmart.
I'm shameless that way LOL

Big stuff? I cringe when someone asks and usually deflect by changing the subject.
But I think the best answer is - "well why in the world would you want to know that?!".

Back to scrubbing the kitchen floor. Excitement abounds here today.

Hey J-Grl, SCRUB the kitchen floor???????? We gotta get you the floor steamer,it ROCKS. anyone with animals lovez them. I have a Haan, its over 10 years old.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, thanks for the feedback, yeah, there does seem to be a lot going on lol - I've always wanted a ring with a split shank, maybe that's why I'm drawn to it.

Calliecake, I saw on the news the brutal weather the midwest is having, it's really awful and I'm glad you and your family are safe.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, don't worry : ) Much of what little got done today was editing photos of Joy. I scrubbed enough floor to put down the new kitchen rug in front of the sink. Pretty hard work, huh.

I hate the kind of weather you are having. In fact I am writing this from my safe spot - a tiny landing on the stairwell, & surrounded by nervous dogs while thunder crashes and the sky keeps lighting up with long horizontal streaks of lightning.
I hope everyone is OK where your parents are. Thank goodness you could contact them so at least you didn't have to worry about them being in trouble.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What weekend plans does everyone have?
Some inspiration is needed!
My friends are playing music at "The Saxapahaw Ballroom on the Haw" tonight and I may head over there, but I get so lazy at night and just want to curl up with a good book.

Still have not gotten enough good photos of Joy to start - or expand upon her current thread, but I am so happy with her!
Gosh, maybe I should go to the ballroom... the lighting there is fantastic. haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning!

Callie! OMG those poor people who may be trapped. I hope everyone got out OK. How scary. I hate tornados and all mother nature and other disasters. :errrr: ;( So glad you and your family are safe! LOL going out to get your hair done in the middle of a storm. Hehe our sweet Callie. So glad you made it home OK!

Junebug, I love that yellow diamond. It is beautiful! I also am intrigued by that halo which is different than any other halo I have ever seen. I am bad at being able to picture how your potential diamond will look in it however. Anyone have mad photoshopping skills?

And btw I am glad you are back to thinking about getting a yellow diamond. It's something I have wanted and it would be such a gorgeous ring to have and it was your first desire when you started thinking about getting another ring... sometimes our heart just wants what our heart wants. I love that stone you have your eye on. :love:

Jimmianne, scrubbing the kitchen floor no no no! Stop that right now. You were supposed to gaze at Joy's beauty all day long. Don't you remember my early morning post to you yesterday??? OMG. Kristie is right! And Kristie you are NOT going to get me to buy another home cleaning gadget LOL. I am tempted though... :cheeky: Fortunately for me we have wood floors all over the entire apartment so no steam cleaning necessary. I'm good with just Roombie and vacuuming myself for now. :halo:

The only person who ever asks me how much my jewelry costs is my mom. Sometimes I tell her but in the recent past (last few years) I have refused. Because then she makes me feel guilty. Though I can honestly say she has gotten much better now and never comments on how much we spend on things anymore...though now that I have said that just watch her say something about what we are spending lol.

My jeweler in Lambertville has never asked what Bea cost and they were oohing and aahhing over her when I first got her and visited them a month or so later. Toni even took out the loupe and checked her out haha. I did not mind at all because she and Barbara are dears to me and so lovely. They were comparing because they had an old cut stone they were questioning the grade on when I visited that day and Toni is GIA certified (not sure of the proper terminology so forgive me if I got it wrong but you know what I mean-she took the GIA course and graduated) and they wanted to see what a GIA L looked like by checking out my Bea. Anyway they did make a fuss over her and never once asked me how much I paid and that is with them selling old cuts. HA they referred to higher colored diamonds as "bitchy" diamonds LOL. I remember that. :lol:

Plans for the weekend....drumroll please....if weather cooperates our first cycling day since the June accident....planned as of now for Sunday. WOOHOO! Excited but nervous. But more excited. I just want to get the first cycling of the year over with and work out the pedal kinks/decision so I can relax and enjoy!

Marcy, did I miss your post? I need my Marcy fix! Where are you sweetie? I hope you are having too much fun and that is why we did not see you here yesterday or at least catching up on sleep. It's another rainy cool day here and I hope your weather is better and same for you Callie.

Ovi, Hi! :wavey: Hope the end of your workweek is going well and sending good thoughts your way.

Kristie, (((HUGS))) to you girlfriend. I wish I could give you those hugs in person but until then the virtual ones will have to do but know I am sending big hugs your way sweetheart. (((HUGS))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone able to photoshop Junebug's stone into this setting?

junebugsinspirationhaloforyellowdiamond.jpg

pic1_60_0.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1428632817|3859617 said:
Thanks, Az!

I feel more than a little funny about discussing costs, unless it's about the $1.75 bargain tights I got a Walmart.

Big stuff? I cringe when someone asks and usually deflect by changing the subject.
But I think the best answer is - "well why in the world would you want to know that?!".

Hey J-Grl, SCRUB the kitchen floor???????? We gotta get you the floor steamer,it ROCKS. anyone with animals lovez them. I have a Haan, its over 10 years old.
Az, if this is an offer, I accept! :lol:
I'm free all weekend...

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I hope all this enthusiasm about "your" diamond doesn't push you over the edge, but I find it very exciting that you are considering it and here's hoping you surrender to it, if you haven't already.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
and I can definitely envision the NIRDIs taking turns wearing this lovely little tiara. :cheeky:

ge1502_500_8a.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I can add a few thousand too...now we only need about 15-17 million more. :cheeky:

;(

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all!

Missy, I'm so excited about the prospect of you cycling this weekend! Woo-hoo! I hope the weather cooperates, it's supposed to be nice I think.

Oh boy, that pink diamond ring, hubba hubba! I'd be happy just to try in on for a minute lol.

Jimmianne, I don't blame you for taking lots of pics of of your ring, I would too! I keep going back and looking at your pics, it's a joy to look at Joy!! :big smile:
I'm really warming up to the AVC, as I've said, I think it might be a bit more "me" than the more modern cut yellow diamonds I've been looking at.

Calliecake, I'm thinking the weather has calmed down for you by now, right? I feel so badly for all those affected by the extreme weather, it's just terrible. I hope the situation of the people in the basement worked out ok, and everyone is safe. So scary!

And you have actually brought up a concern of mine - since I already have a halo, I do worry about this new ring being too similar to what I already have! It's actually something I'm struggling with, so your point is a very good one. The thing is the AVC is only 6mm, the same size as the aqua in my Tiffany ring, and I know myself and I'll be disappointed if I don't get enough finger coverage. I figure a halo is the best way to get that.

Marcy, hope all is well and your allergies aren't' bothering you too much.

Ok, here's another Gabriel setting I found on the website - I don't see it on GOG but I would think it could be ordered - I'd be getting the double halo I have a hankering for, it's a split shank, and there is some pretty detailing with marquise stones. Which you can't see in the pics very well, but you can in the video. Not sure I'm totally feeling the heart motif in the gallery, but on the other hand it's probably not that noticeable, and it's a pretty touch.

https://eshop.gabrielny.com/product/ER6792W83JJ/amavida

Thanks so much for the advice, and for letting me bounce ideas off of you guys!

Hope everyone has a good afternoon!

er6792w83jj-1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I prefer the first halo as it is much more unique in a good way. I really love that halo and though I am not sure how it will look with that beautiful AVC you are considering I wouldn't cross it off the list just yet. I really love everything about that halo...

It reminds me of a ring by a PSer who had RDG (and she became good friends with Mike too if I remember correctly) design her setting for an old cut diamond by JbEG. I cannot remember her name and she no longer posts here...something with pharmacist's wife in her name perhaps? It's not that the setting is the same but the uniqueness of both halos are what I am finding similar. And they both draw me into them with their beauty. If I can remember who it is I will post.

Anyway just a long way of me saying I prefer this halo :love: ! Of course it is your ring and your decision is the ONLY decision that matters! :appl:

ETA: Just preparing dinner with Greg and I remembered her name. Funny how that just hits you all of a sudden...ZahraLeyla. Not sure if her posts were removed though as there was some brouhaha over someone copying her ring...this is all I could find.
https://www.pricescope.com/blog/jewel-week-creation-pink-diamond-double-halo-ring

_28902.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I feel the same way about the first halo. It's different in a good way that makes it stand out from the crowd.
I did a minor bit of research trying to find halos that have something unique and will keep looking for the fun of it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1428701445|3860083 said:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/13mm-round-halo-vs-14-mm-round-halo-pictures-please.188928/#post-3441788#p3441788

oh...I remember that one :love:
A fairy tale concoction.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1428633431|3859621 said:
Kristie, thanks for the feedback, yeah, there does seem to be a lot going on lol - I've always wanted a ring with a split shank, maybe that's why I'm drawn to it.

Calliecake, I saw on the news the brutal weather the midwest is having, it's really awful and I'm glad you and your family are safe.

Honestly, Junebug, I love the setting *including* and especially the halo there. I like the split shank too! With the stone you have your eye on, that would make a killer ring :appl: Rings always look different IRL, i think there is a good possibility the milgrain would look less busy IRL than in the pic.

I've been lurking on Hampton auctions website and I've seen quite a few yellow diamonds there...

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/13mm-round-halo-vs-14-mm-round-halo-pictures-please.188928/#post-3441788#p3441788

I remember this ring too, its beautiful and truly unique.

I did not not know there was a brouhaha.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1428669524|3859774 said:
azstonie|1428632817|3859617 said:
Thanks, Az!

Az, if this is an offer, I accept! :lol:
I'm free all weekend...

J-Grl, if I can play with the mini ponies and see Puff in his Purple Tent of Happiness, I will gladly steam your floors!!!

I had an idea after reading our posts: A Roomba that STEAMS the floors! Genius! I first vacuum my floors then I steam them. Seems like Roomba would be perfect to steam!!

I did a little research and found the Scooba, which is a Roomba that ALSO scrubs/washes in addition to vacuuming.

Why not a Steamer Roomba????

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Girls!

Missy, Madelise also recently had a ring made similar to the ring you posted above. I actually like the ring as much as the one you posted and if I'm not mistaken a Pricescope vendor made the setting. It truly was gorgeous and also had a double halo. I also don't tell my mom what I have spent on jewelry. I can only imagine the remarks I would hear.

Junebug, Please see my remarks to Missy above and please look up Madelise thread. That might also be a great option setting wise. If I'm not mistaken the ring Missy posted was designed by Mike Robinson and was quite expensive. So many options for you. I am also glad you are back to considering yellow diamonds. I know how much you love them and was a afraid you may be a little disappointed if you purchased something else you didn't quite love as much. Some times it is better to just wait and save for what your heart desires. Of course only you know what you really want to look down and see on your finger. The weather is much better today thank you. It's just been heartbreaking to see how many homes were destroyed in the storm. Two woman were killed that were next door neighbors. The only good thing is there was a lot of farm land in the area in the tornado path. It would have been so much worse if it had happened in a heavily populated area. it is a tiny town where most everyone knows each other. Communities like this one tend to really pitch in and help each other out. On a happier note what are you making for dinner?

Marcy, Where are you honey? We all miss you. I hope your day at work went well today.

Kristie, Any news on Bubbles yet? This is killing me!!! I need to see pictures of her on your hand,

Jimmianne, If I lived closer I would come and clean the floor so you could concentrate on Joy. How is the little beauty doing today? Do you have any fun plans for both you and Joy this weekend. Have any of your friends seen her?

OV, I hope you are getting some much needed rest. We are here for you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, Thank you so much for posting the picture of Madelise's ring. This is the ring I was talking about. So many options for Junebug.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Ovi, I think all setting styles are pretty but a solitaire is really a classic look that lets the center diamond shine (if you’ll excuse the obvious pun). I am glad you are enjoying wearing your diamond ring. I know recovering from the pain and damage your ex caused you will take a long time but you can only work on it one day at a time. I know you dread facing him for the divorce but then hopefully he’ll never darken a doorway around you again. Don’t let him see you as anything but happy and confident; it will drive him crazy. Your trip to Prague will be really fun.

Missy, I should give the regular size Zyrtec a try then if it doesn’t bother you. Most medicine messes with me. I am sure the EMR will continue to get easier for you to use. I am sure you are your patients love you. It sounds like your jewelers enjoyed meeting Bea and definitely approved of her. Sorry I didn’t post last night. We went out to supper and had a discussion that didn’t make me very happy. Marty might be working in Singapore for maybe 6 months then going back off and on. They wanted him for 2 years but he said no to that. He wanted to know what he could tell them would work for him. My immediate reaction in my head was “No way! I don’t want you to go” but of course the outward trying to be mature about it tried to have a rational discussion. Who knows if it will happen but it made me pretty sad. He’d be gone during our 6 months of winter. Ugh. I’d survive and amuse myself by buying new Teddy Bears and bling of course. Is your weather clearing up for the weekend? We got warmer again today. It will be nice enough for Marty to play golf tomorrow.

Jimmianne, your new photos are fabulous. That band looks terrific with Joy. It’s funny I don’t mind telling people what I spent on something but it depends on how they ask me. I chucked at you scrubbing the floor to put down a rug in front of the sink. My parents had one of those braided rugs and when my mom started falling a lot my dad used carpet tape to hold the rugs in place. When we were cleaning out their house we found the rug in front of the sink was glued down on their Pergo floor. We left it for the new owner. He also screwed a dresser in to the concrete wall in the foundation. That was another bonus we left behind. You also reminded me of our tornado spot in the basement. We have what I call a Harry Potter closet under the stairs and I always went in there; but Marty has since filled it with “stuff” from the unfinished section of the basement which is now his exercise room and art studio. That pink diamond ring is really pretty. I like that color of pink. I think we’d all look fabulous with that tiara.

Kristie, I like your response of “just enough” when someone inquires about the cost of one of your beauties. I think it depends on their tone and approach and why they are asking how much it cost. I was going to ask about Bubbles. Hurry home pretty sparkling ring. A steamer Roomba does sound like a great idea. Patent that and get rich – then you can buy more bling.

Junebug, that’s great your Chinese dinner turned out well. We get in to a fast food or dining out rut and I know it’s not that good for you. The diamond you posted if beautiful and I think it would look terrific in the Gabriel setting. I agree some vendors don’t correspond well through email; and others are quite responsive. I think they are missing out when they respond quickly to an email. I am a fan of one stop shopping too.

Callie, I was wondering about you and your family with the tornadoes there yesterday. It looked like such a horrible storm and caused lots of damage. I am glad your parents and their place were okay with touchdowns near them. I hate to hear some ladies were killed in the storm. I was thinking the same thing too that it one of those monsters hit a really densely populated area how awful it would be. I drove pretty slowly through the fog the other day; I’m always worried about something I can’t see. My employee has been acting quite a bit better but this month separates the pros from the amateurs and I keep reminding myself my company pays me to babysit and steer the ship not work miracles. I got a promotion and a raise so they must think I’m doing okay. Oh no to a leaky roof. Hopefully they get it fixed quickly for you. I’m okay thank you. I was kind of sad last night thinking about Marty maybe being gone a lot later this year.

You know I’d be no help saying which ring I liked the best. If it sparkles I like it.

As I said above we went out for supper last night then had a long talk about what would “work” if Marty was to go work in Singapore on a job. My first word as a kid was “No” and I guess it is the first thing that pops in to my head even now. But it’s his job and I know he would enjoy the project. Of course we need to find out how long he could work there and not have to pay taxes because no way are we going to take a financial loss for him to do this. It sounds like he would loosely transfer to another division and that of course that always makes me nervous as in job security. Also if he’s tied up on this big project does his current division learn to get along without him? Anyway if it happens it would be next fall and it’s not certain anyway. I am not as upset about it today.

I am pretty glad the weekend is here. Marty has some friends over for a poker tournament tonight. He made homemade guacamole for their snacks. I have to work a little bit tomorrow afternoon but other than that I can hopefully forget about work and relax with a good book (or looking for – you guessed it – EC diamonds).

I called Marty and told him to set the table for supper - I was bringing home Tacos. Here is what I found.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

supper.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, Are you feeling better today? Try not to panic too much if it is for 6 months. Would the company allow Marty to come home for a week every two or three months? Would they pay for you to fly there? Do you have vacation time? My husband was gone for all but a couple weeks from May to October last year. It worked because they did let him come home for a week every few weeks. If they expect him to go for 6 months and not send him home at all, that would be tough. Last summer wasn't fun but I did get thru it. Hopefully Junebug has something she can contribute as her husband also travels for work. I do have to say his traveling didn't bother me nearly as much when I was working. I think the key is keeping busy. I also shopped way too much last summer.

Those killer rabbits look awful hungry tonight!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, Singapore is a colored stone HEAVEN and a lot of the diamond supply is cut there too !!!!!!! Your jewels would #kickass!!!! for a fraction of what they cost everywhere else!!!

OMG I SEE IT: NIRDI GTG SINGAPORE :appl: :love: :dance: :clap:

Not that I'm that selfish or materialistic or a bling ho or anything, I know you going to Singapore with Marty would be hard on the bears and all. (The rabbits aren't that sentimental.)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ovi, when I got divorced I gave my exhusband a small concession in the settlement if he agreed to not attend the court hearing of our divorce (he teleconferenced in instead).

That's how much I didn't want to see him.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

azstonie|1428701952|3860088 said:

I remember this ring too, its beautiful and truly unique.

I did not not know there was a brouhaha.

Oh yes, it was about copying and how Mike Robinson was very upset about the fact that his beautiful creation for Zahra was copied by another. I don't want to bring up the negative stuff but I guess it is OK to share in our NIRDI thread.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/copying-and-copying.186160/page-9#post-3394865#p3394865']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/copying-and-copying.186160/page-9#post-3394865#p3394865[/URL]

Kristie, how are you feeling this morning? I love what you did to decrease your exposure to your "ex" during your divorce proceedings. Genius and so worth it!

It's funny, though we have never met in person I feel so close to you girls and when I know you guys are under stress or going through unhappy times I feel it too. I guess this is what they mean by sharing hardships/stress/trauma/troubles is a way to lighten your load to so speak. That's what helped me through sharing with you girls and still does. Continuing to send (((HUGS))) and love your way.

Which brings me to Orsi, you are NOT alone sweetheart. We are all here for you. Just keep going through what you are dealing with because it will be over soon and the darkness will lift and life will be sweet and happy again. I promise. Just keep taking it one day, one hour at a time. Don't lose sight of the light and the end of this roller coaster you are on with your EX. He will be completely out of your life soon and you will be FREE of him. Know that and know happier lighter times are on their way. Right now you are in the thick of things but soon you will be FREE and finished with this mess. You will be happy again! Remember how this thread started...I didn't think I could get through all of what I was dealing with it was so overwhelming. I got through it and you will too and you will be stronger and happier. (((HUGS))).

Marcy, Oh no, I am so sorry! I can imagine how you must be feeling and while I know no matter what happens you and Marty will successfully deal with it I no it is not fun imagining him being away for so long. I'm with Callie in that is there any way they will cover trips home for Marty and visits to him in Singapore during his stay there? Or alternatively, is there anyway you could take a leave of absence from your job or work remotely so you can join him in Singapore? Just some thoughts I am throwing out. And I LOVE Kristie's suggestion at gem shopping there. Haha there is always a bright side isn't there?

I hope your EC diamond search is going well and that Marty won his poker tournament so more money for bling hehe and that homemade guacamole sounds yummy. Yes our weather is clearing up. Today is too windy for cycling so hoping we can still go tomorrow to the beach and get that first cycling adventure under our so called belts. Still not sure of how it will go but we shall see. Fingers crossed nobody gets hurt!

LOL love the way Marty sets the table haha. He has a talent for it. :cheeky:
And I agree with Callie. Those killer bunnies look very hungry...watch out Teddy! :shifty:

Callie, what is on the agenda today and tomorrow? How is your weather behaving? I forgot that Jeff was gone much of last summer. It's funny how time flies even when you are missing someone doesn't it? Shopping does help though. :devil: hey, whatever helps us through right? :halo:

Junebug, did we scare you away with our elaborate halos and OTT settings? OMG I hope not. It's just that the setting you posted so reminded me of that halo that Mike Robinson so beautifully executed but is is sufficiently different that it is not copying in any way! I really like it but again not sure how the gorgeous AVR would look like in that halo.

What are your weekend plans now that the weather has improved? I hope it went smoothly with your mother when you visited earlier in the week and that she is feeling well.

Jimmianne, how are you enjoying Ms. Joy? You must be thrilled to have her back in that gorgeous setting and I am sure you are wearing her happily! Have I mentioned how stunning she is and how that setting so beautifully complements her? :love:
Any interesting weekend plans?

So I have had something weird happen and I am hoping it is nothing but Wed night once again I had that strange itchy bump with round circle hive appear on my left arm (different spot than what appeared a few (don't remember how long ago just guessing) months ago). And last night a big itchy red circle appeared on my right elbow right at the joint. I cannot see a bump on my right elbow however and so not sure if it is a bug bite or something more insidious...of course my mind goes to those places because of all the weird symptoms I had the winter before that was never diagnosed. The itch is awful and the red circle has spread. I think it is because I tend to hive to any irritant and hoping that it is just a bug bite that I am hiving to but again I don't see any bump on my right elbow though there is one on my left arm. So itchy so red and keeping my fingers crossed that it is just a bite and nothing worse.

Not sure what we will be doing today except to say we will be doing it outdoors despite the wind. Cannot wait to feel the sun on my face and the (hopefully mild) wind in my hair. And then tomorrow if all goes well cycling! Woohoo!

stock-vector-doodle-lovers-a-boy-and-a-girl-riding-tandem-bicycle-124106362.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results