shape
carat
color
clarity

noob question re: Sarin and H&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

prince1

Rough_Rock
Is it fair to say that a Sarin 0 is the same thing as H&A? Can anyone direct me to a link that eliminates the marketing hoo-haa, or otherwise educate me on the difference between one "ideal" cut and the next?

Thanks!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hey prince-
fair to say? well, it's been said that "all is fair in love and war" but i'm afraid one cannot label any and all "0" cut stones h&a. h&a is a type of ideal cut that produces a pattern that many consider to be very pleasing to the eye.
rather than try to make a feeble attempt at explaining proper alignment of major and minor facets, i will direct you to some threads about h&a and ideal cuts written by johnquixote, one of our respected regulars here. hopefully you can find the information you are looking for.
2.gif

h&a branded vs. non branded

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ags000-or-triple-zero-definition.24289/

JC

Shiny_Rock
prince1....

One other bit of advice. Call some of the advertised online vendors listed here on Pricescope. The best way to skip past the "marketing hoo-haa" is to have each company explain to you what they feel are the differences between what is and is not ideal. That way you will know why certain diamonds are classified and listed differently than othes on each website. Good luck...

9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results