shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
And finally Ghengis... He had curled up inside my jeans and actually filled out the butt. LOL! This gives new meaning to the word butthead!

butthead.jpg

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love these! Portia, what made Haley jump like that? Hilarious!

Elmorton, I always wondered what your screen name meant, and now I know -- it''s a combination of the kitties. : )

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 3:03:01 PM
Author: zoebartlett
I love these! Portia, what made Haley jump like that? Hilarious!

Elmorton, I always wondered what your screen name meant, and now I know -- it''s a combination of the kitties. : )
I had a feather toy she was chasing and DH was taking the pictures. She used to LOVE to jump. She''s a bit older now and has mellowed out... doesn''t get a crazy as she used to.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I want to play! Can I play with cats that aren''t mine but I see a lot?

First up is Cleo, my little sister''s cat.

cleoisntexactlymycat.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And her face. This was about a year ago. She''s much taller now but still really slim (much to my mom''s dismay).

faceofcatthatisntmine.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock
And now Peaches, my friend Jeff''s cat. I''ve never heard anybody call her Peaches, though. We all just call her Kitton (Kitten with a bad French accent). She''s a complete sweetheart.

peachesslashkitton.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 11:42:20 AM
Author: portia
Oh my goodness... so many furry bundles of love! These pics are just so adorable!

SDL, your little baby is getting big. Such a cutie!!

I''d like to play but mine doesn''t have any fur...he''s so cute though.

sillykittytini.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Another one of my little Tini.

sillykitty2tini.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
He sits so funny sometimes

sillykitty3tini.jpg

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Last one, basking in the sun...

sunkittytini.JPG

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/21/2007 9:27:46 PM
Author: emeraldlover1

Oh my goodness... so many furry bundles of love! These pics are just so adorable!

Oh, yes, and furless bundles of love, too. He''s so cute emeraldlover! Such a cute face and beautiful blue eyes.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG FG this is the BEST THREAD EVER (well, maybe except for the Ragdoll thread hehe
3.gif
). Everyone''s furry (and non furry
2.gif
) bundles of love are SO PRECIOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I just want to snuggle each and every one of them (I can feel my allergies rebelling as I think that though
14.gif
). Portia, those air shots are completely amazing...I''m in awe of the camera skills that captured those, and she is such a totally gorgeous cat!

Anyway, I thought I''d add some pictures of my two gorgeous girls. I know many are familiar with our beautiful baby rescued Ragdoll wannabe, Oliver, but he has two lovely older sisters (currently 3.5 years old) who we got before him. Here are our girls about 6 months after we first got them (which would make them about a year old):

AmberGretchieonbenchsnuggle111.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
FYI, the calico is my little princess cat, Gretchen. They are sisters and were both rescued from the house of a hoarder as kittens. Amber, the orange tabby, has always been pretty social and laid back, but we didn''t see Gretchen for basically the first 2 months we had her. It took so much patience and love to coax her out of her shell. Now she is the sweetest cat I''ve ever met, but I think because of everything it took to get her to this point she will always hold a special place in my heart:

Gretchieallalonesitting222.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
They did an awful lot of snuggling when we first got them...

AmberGretchiesnuggles666.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love this one - the kitty yin-yang. One of them actually started on the arm of the couch, and over the course of an afternoon, they managed to get into this position:

kittyyinyang888.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
They also have a thing for sinks

Amberinbluesink444.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Don''t ask me why...

Gretchieinsink555.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You can really tell what a laid-back kitty Amber is...this was the first day we had her...

Amberday1sleepy777.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, last one. Just too cute not to post it
1.gif

Gretchiewpeachiepuff333.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
SDL - I don''t know what that is. I know there is a website somewhere devoted entirely to pictures of cats in sinks, and someone on the Ragdoll thread posted about her kitty doing it as well, so I guess it must be pretty common. My guess would be that its because they feel protected and safe in there with the high sides. Whatever it is, its pretty cute...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2007 12:38:12 PM
Author: AmberGretchen
FYI, the calico is my little princess cat, Gretchen. They are sisters and were both rescued from the house of a hoarder as kittens. Amber, the orange tabby, has always been pretty social and laid back, but we didn''t see Gretchen for basically the first 2 months we had her. It took so much patience and love to coax her out of her shell. Now she is the sweetest cat I''ve ever met, but I think because of everything it took to get her to this point she will always hold a special place in my heart:
A and G are so precious!!!!!! Little buddies. I feel the same way about Chloe as you do about Amber. She was (and still is) so frightened of everything and is such a sweetie that craves love, she holds a special place in my heart forever. Particularly since she trusts me now.
5.gif

Holly loves to get up on the sink when I''m using it, but doesn''t want to drink the running water, or sit in the sink. Kinda odd. I think she knows the ponytail holders are stored close by, and she wants to find some more. Like the 10 she''s already stolen aren''t enough.
20.gif
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW Portia - that pants picture is HIL-freaking-ARIOUS!!!!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s how I sleep!
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG SDL - ROFL!!! I LOVE that picture! Too funny!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FG - I totally know how you feel about Chloe, although I think Gretchen was probably a somewhat less severe case. But I''m convinced that those super shy kitties sometimes have the most love to give - you just have to be extra-patient to coax it out of them.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 12:18:32 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Silly Bailey.. she can be so weird. LOL

LMAO! She sleeps just like my FH!!!!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock

Do you have to put a sweater on him? He looks like he''d get cold so easily!
37.gif
I''ve always wanted a furless kitty, but FH doesn''t like them.
38.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 2:37:10 PM
Author: nebe

37.gif
38.gif
LOL...sometimes! He doesn''t really like wearing clothes though. He is pretty agile and will most likely take off a sweater or shirt. If I don''t catch him right away, he''ll tear it to pieces. In my other thread I mentioned that his biggest annoying habit is that he chews things. I swear he is a dog. One time he took off his sweater and by the time I found it, it was ripped to threads. I guess he showed me. Anyway, he does get cold but he perfers to curl up under the covers of the bed or a blanket on the couch. My boyfriend finds it hysterical that when he comes home from work he''ll find the cat in the bed sleeping like a person with himself under the covers with just his head sticking out. I''ll see if I can snap a picture for you the next time.

He does take some getting used to. Fortunatley for me, I got the cat about a year before I met my boyfriend so if he wanted to date me.... You get the point. Well, he must have grown on him since we live together now. When we have people over that haven''t seen him before it takes a few minutes for them to realize what a cool personality he has and sometimes people tell me that after they have left they have thought about getting one.

I guess its no surprise that I want a Chinease Crested as well. My boyfriend says I''m only allowed one hairless animal though.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/24/2007 6:39:37 PM

Date: 10/24/2007 2:37:10 PM
Author: nebe

37.gif
38.gif
LOL...sometimes! He doesn''t really like wearing clothes though. He is pretty agile and will most likely take off a sweater or shirt. If I don''t catch him right away, he''ll tear it to pieces. In my other thread I mentioned that his biggest annoying habit is that he chews things. I swear he is a dog. One time he took off his sweater and by the time I found it, it was ripped to threads. I guess he showed me. Anyway, he does get cold but he perfers to curl up under the covers of the bed or a blanket on the couch. My boyfriend finds it hysterical that when he comes home from work he''ll find the cat in the bed sleeping like a person with himself under the covers with just his head sticking out. I''ll see if I can snap a picture for you the next time.

He does take some getting used to. Fortunatley for me, I got the cat about a year before I met my boyfriend so if he wanted to date me.... You get the point. Well, he must have grown on him since we live together now. When we have people over that haven''t seen him before it takes a few minutes for them to realize what a cool personality he has and sometimes people tell me that after they have left they have thought about getting one.

I guess its no surprise that I want a Chinease Crested as well. My boyfriend says I''m only allowed one hairless animal though.
That''s so cute!!
36.gif
What''s the name of his breed?

DesiLu

Rough_Rock
I wanna play!!!

Here''s one of my kitties, Trixie (6 mo. old), checking out Cellososweet''s kitty-kat, last night!!!

Trixie1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results