shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Here's my other kitty, Sophie. (Both cats were adopted from petsmart at different times. They are about a year apart)

luckyskittysophie3.jpg

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
She loves the ledge. Here she is DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO DEATH!!!!!

luckyskittysophie1.jpg

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Okay...last one I promise. This is "Leave me alone" Sophie. My two dogs were trying to lick her, which is why she is always on the ledge.
3.gif

luckyskittysophie2.jpg

cellososweet

Brilliant_Rock
ella! I think we have kitty twins :)

smaller_shanoo.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG SDL, that''s the sweetest picture! I just discovered that my dog likes candy corn so I know all about pets and their wierd food likes.

I think I''m going to have to have a fur baby photoshoot this weekend. My guys aren''t nearly as cute as these though.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, all the kitties are cracking me up!!

Yes, Monkey cracks us up -- he's quite the character! He says "heerrrroooooo!!!!" and he ruffs like a dog sometimes too. He's such a weirdo! But he's the best kitty ever (though the screen door may not agree!)
9.gif

Tacori, I haven't even thought about how to prepare Monkey for the babies! I guess we should get on that. We tried putting foil on the counters when we first got him, and it turns out that he actually likes foil, so that won't work for us. I think he'll actually be so freaked out by having two mini-people in the house that he won't go anywhere near their room, but it is a concern ...

Haven, I looooove when cats sit like Manny!! My previous cat used to do that, and it cracked me up! They just look at you with this "what? yeah, i'm vulgar" expression. Your babies are too cute. And I'm sorry about Sebastian. I had to put down my previous cat Jasmine almost three years ago now, and I still get choked up thinking about her ... it's so hard.

cellososweet, what's your kitty's name? Does his/her nose go from being bright pink at times to almost white at other times?

SDL, Bailey is a love!! Monkey sleeps like Camille is too, and I love it -- the little curled-up feet ... ahhh, so cute!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Funny story, one of my cats Binks, I adopted from a shelter. He had been adopted and returned twice so I just HAD to take him. At the time I was living in an apartment that was essentially a studio. It had hard wood floors. Binks and Murphy would play ALL night long, running all over the house . With the HWFs it was really really loud. So at night I put Binks in the bathroom. Problem was, when I (or FI would get up in the middle of the night to use the potty, we''d have an audience. Not a huge deal, he''s a cat afterall, but he loved to watch what happened when the toilet was flushed. I''d get up in the middle of the night to find toys, trash, anything that wasn''t large or nailed down, thrown in the toilet. A few times stuff got flushed because I didn''t see it in my mostly asleep state. Now he and Murphy have an entire floor of the house to themselves to play in and there''s no toilet on that level. So Binks now throws stuff in his water dish. it''s in the laundry room, so if we by chance drop a sock or something, it ends up in the water bowl.

Murphy on the other hand was a very picky eater and drinker from a young age. Up until Binks came around and showed him how to drink out of a bowl, he would only drink out of glasses of water that I was drinking (I of course stopped drinking out of that glass after).

fur babies are so funny!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
My kittyfaces!
5.gif

nebecat1.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
My other kitty, Leeloo.
30.gif
She doesn''t live with me anymore, she stays at my parents house because she''s indoor/outdoor and likes to eat things.
6.gif
I live near a busy road so she has fun over there climbing trees and catching chimunks
7.gif
Such a troublemaker.

leeloo.JPG

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Better picture of my girl. She''s fishing for icecubes.
2.gif

beaker2.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful kitties everyone!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Nebe, what beautiful bi-colored eyes Leeloo has!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has such lovely huggable kittes. Wow, nebe, a bi coloured eyed cat. It''s pretty rare, even more so on a non-white cat.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
She''s a love. When she''s not bringing home squirrels.
20.gif

leeloo2.JPG

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Nebe, those faces!!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 1:23:18 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Not a huge deal, he''s a cat afterall, but he loved to watch what happened when the toilet was flushed. I''d get up in the middle of the night to find toys, trash, anything that wasn''t large or nailed down, thrown in the toilet.
That is hilarious. In my house not only does the toilet seat remain down at all times, but the cover does too...because the kitties are FAR too curious.
9.gif

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you! They''re adorable. I love them both so much. It bums me out a lot that I don''t get to see Leeloo that much lately. I really wish I could keep her with me.
8.gif
I have kittyfaces until we can more to a place where both of them can live with us. I really want more kitties, but FH says NOoOooo
38.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty kittys! Most of them are just lounging around. *sigh* What a perfect life. Eat, sleep, get pets, sleep.....I want to give each and every one a big ole'' belly rub.
16.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2007 7:42:34 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 10/19/2007 1:23:18 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Not a huge deal, he''s a cat afterall, but he loved to watch what happened when the toilet was flushed. I''d get up in the middle of the night to find toys, trash, anything that wasn''t large or nailed down, thrown in the toilet.
That is hilarious. In my house not only does the toilet seat remain down at all times, but the cover does too...because the kitties are FAR too curious.
9.gif

Great story! Our male (the one I posted a pic of) loves drinking water from the toilet. I''ve walked in seversal times to see his little bum in the air, straddling the seat, taking a drink from the bowl.
20.gif
He''s very curious about everything, especially in the bathroom, for some reason. He can open the door and regardless of what''s he''s doing, if he kows you''ve just gone into the bathroom, he''ll follow you right in.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
This is our BooBop kitty. She likes to drink from the fountain.

boodrinking.JPG

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, Binks likes to drink for the toilet too. His nickname is "Potty Mouth"

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
And here she is after her drink... looking at me like, "What?? It''s better when it''s from a fountain. Tastes fresher. Duh."

boodonedrinkin.JPG

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Introducing Mr. Morton! DH presented me with this ball of fur on my 22nd birthday, adopted from Animal Control. His name is from Schoolhouse Rock - The Tale of Mr. Morton: "What the predicate says he does - Mr. Morton walks, Mr. Morton talks, Mr. Morton reads, Mr. Morton loves." :)

Here, Mr. Morton "chills."

mortychillaxin.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
And, here is Morty''s little brother, Uncle Elmo (named after the fabled/imaginary Uncle Elmo who "lived" in the basement of DH''s grandparents'' house). After a little over a year with Morty, I finally realized that he simply needed a pal, and we needed to find one that could handle his craziness. I found Elmo at our vet''s office - he was terrorizing all of his brothers and sisters. I called DH and said, "I FOUND HIM!"

elmointhesink.jpg

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
One last post of Elmo and Morty together (this was taken at the end of the week when we brought Elmo home).
1.gif
Thanks for letting me show off my favorite guys!

mobabyelmo.JPG

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness... so many furry bundles of love! These pics are just so adorable!

SDL, your little baby is getting big. Such a cutie!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going through this thread again and some of the pics are so funny! Too cute!

I thought I''d add our kitties. Here''s one of Ghengis (I know, weird name... it was DH''s idea) and Haley. Both are Bengals, but Ghengis is spotted and Haley is marbled. Since we got a third cat these two have grown closer. I find them sleeping together more often now. Strength in numbers I guess.

ghengisandhaley.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
The girls - Zoe our F2 Savannah and Haley basking in the sun.

zoeandhaley.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, now for some silly cat photos. My SIL bought this sushi toy set for our cats. They are little wind-up sushi pieces. Zoe loves her sushi!

zoelovessushi.jpg

portia

Brilliant_Rock
The fabulous flying Haley...

fabflyhaley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results