shape
carat
color
clarity

NO DOGS ALLOWED #2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What a perfect time to debut the new kitty that I bought YESTERDAY!!! I don''t get him to bring him home until Christmas, but here is his picture.

He is a blue mitted ragdoll...current name Benson, but likely to be renamed Coltrane (if it fits.)
9.gif

I learned about ragdolls on PS, so I owe all of you!!

Benson.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 5:09:28 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Bailey isn''t such a little baby anymore..
39.gif
What a cutie!!! Yay for opening this thread, so many cuties!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2008 5:22:30 PM

Date: 9/4/2008 5:10:57 PM
Author: Skippy123

39.gif
What a cutie!!! Yay for opening this thread, so many cuties!
Steve calls her the red headed brat cat.. she goes crazy at least once a day running up and down the stairs and then jumping at nothing in the middle of the air. She''s so weird. lol
LOL
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
39.gif

OMG look at that gorgeous girl
30.gif
30.gif
She''s such a beautiful grown-up kitty - I can''t believe how long and elegant-looking she is
9.gif
She still sounds like a trouble-maker though...how old is she? I feel like all of ours were like that until they hit the 2-year mark and then they start to mellow...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ack!! Cuteness overload!! I can feel my head exploding just a little bit.
cuteexclaim.gif

I love love love all these little kitties. Just one problem--I want them ALL to mySEWF!!!!!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
I love looking at all the fur babies!
I have 2 cats and a yorkie
2.gif

this is Conin (boy) as a baby

BabyConin11.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
for scale--lol he was so tiny
we got him from a shelter

CONINbabysized.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
he is bigger than this now--lol

11296602475.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
here is our girl Deeta

deeta123456789.jpg

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 10:23:20 PM
Author: Haven
I couldn''t resist posting this one of Manny. I know it looks obscene, but come on, he''s a cat, people!

All of FI''s three cats lie around the house on their backs like this, I''ve never seen anything like it. Manny is definitely The Big Lazy, though. He enjoys the lounging around more than his brothers.
Hilarious!this thread has made my day!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
SanDiegoLady, Bailey is so cute!

And blinkydoll, I just love Conin and Deeta. Great pictures!

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Here''s our newest (that''s her in my smushed avatar) addition: Micia

mademoisellemicia2.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
here they are being cute-- look at conin in the back! lol

conindeetasleepytime.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

Dtodayupsidedown.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
this is conin 90% of the time-- we call it his Super Dude pose.--tee-hee
20.gif
16.gif

--thats root beer---lol

so many cute furbabies!!!! great thread revival !

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
oops no pic

3TooMuchconin.jpg

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Blnkdoll your babies are sooooo cute!! And i love a cat that likes a good drink, sounds like my perfect match
25.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 1:24:55 AM
Author: blinkydoll
oops no pic
OMG hilarious. How did you resist rubbing your face in all that belly fur!?!?!?!

SDL, Bailey is SO BIG now! Gosh. I think of them all as little kittens.

matildawong

Shiny_Rock
Aaaaah! That one of Conin in the background -- I LOVE it.

And thanks, SDL, about Micia. I love her so much. My FI (never had a pet in his life before he met me) adores her. It''s too funny!

Yay cutefest! I love it! Meowzers. I shall post some of my pics. He he i can''t help it.

this is my favorite pic. Sunny is the gray and Snowy is the white. We lost little Sunny when she was just 6 mos. to panleukapenia (make sure your shelter has them vaccinated when they tell you they do!!!!!). I love how it looks like Snowy is hugging Sunny. They were best girl friend sisters.

girls4563453.JPG

Here''s Snowy all grown up (look how dark she got!) with her new step sister Lucy. They dont really like each other they just tolerate each other. No snuggling here.

IMG_0250dfgs4.jpeg

Here''s Lucy lookin'' all pretty like. You should here her meow! We call it the ''squawk''.

Lucinda29348nva.jpg

This is the funniest! We caught Snowy mid-lick grooming herself in that basket. She looks so bug-eyed! hahahaha

scaredsnowy456.JPG

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Here is my parents'' cat Griffin. I don''t know what she is crossed with (the vet said a ragdoll) but her mother is a short-haired tortoise-shell if you can believe it. We no longer have her sister unfortunately, but she was also a beautiful girl; cream and chocolate with blue eyes but very short hair. We adopted Griffin''s mum after our neighbours divorced and left her behind. A month later she had Griffin and her sister, and we ended up handraising them because she had mastitis. Griffin''s mum disappeared right after they were born, but arrived back a few months later carrying two more newborn kittens which she left on our doorstep (we fell in love with them too and they also became our cats !) but we managed to catch her that time and get her spayed, and she is now retired at our home.

Sorry the picture is messy. I couldn''t figure out how to crop my neice out of it . Griffin is all fur but a true beauty and more than a little crazy !

grif.JPG

niccia

Shiny_Rock
And here is my cat Mylie, whom I lost about 2 years ago. I adopted him from a shelter when I was in university and he was extremely timid and afraid of everyone. I don''t know much about his past, but he was definitely scared of men. It took us awhile to bond, but once we did...well, I couldn''t imagine loving anything more. He lived happily with me for 2 years, and then I moved home after uni and he started going outside which he loved. He became a totally different cat...very cocky and happy and always had something on the go. I think he must have been wild for sometime, and probably really missed the outdoors living with me in my little apartment. unfortunately, he disappeared one morning and I never saw him again. I have never really gotten over losing him, but I have many fond memories and I would love to rescue an older cat again oneday....the first picture is of him at the shelter when i first saw him , and then second is about 2 years later. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful cats, I have loved looking at the pictures :)

mylie2.jpg

niccia

Shiny_Rock
Mylie 2

mylie.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
This is Magoo, being buggy eyed because she was excited to be outside.

2831303655_2796d7f657_m.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Another of magoo, passed out.

2832153702_c20bfcb322_m.jpg

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Cleo and Baby cuddling and grooming.

2660331920_e1ab2d9179_m.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results