shape
carat
color
clarity

New Status, New Job, New State… old Gypsy

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Texas has been interesting. I was really in a liberal bubble in CA. Safe and isolated. Coming here has been eye opening. It has helped me understand why conservatives feel the way they do a little bit. And understand the divide in the country better. And, I have found several people of like mind here. And I will be part of the movement to make Texas purple. Though... now that I am here I worry that's a pipe dream. The values and attitudes are so deeply entrenched.

Cost of living is a plus. The wide open sky is lovely. It's green and there are so many trees here. I have lots of family here. So it's been nice in many ways.
Welcome back Gypsy. There are more like-minded people here in Texas than you might think, notwithstanding the national headlines Texas keeps making. :-o

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back @Gypsy Your expertise has been missed. Sending lots of virtual #blessings for a happy new life. ❤️

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi, Gypsy! Wow, big changes. I'm glad you have a support system there.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome back and know that you’re fellow bling lovers will always have your back @Gypsy

mamadelmar

Shiny_Rock
@Gypsy, welcome back! It made me smile to see your name pop up again. I always loved your posts -- you have so much knowledge and seem like such a lovely, kind-hearted person. I’m terribly sorry about all you’ve been through. Hopefully, the winds will be at your back now.

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
Wishing you all the best on your new start. I do remember you being incredibly generous with your help and time before you started in trade so welcome back!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results