shape
carat
color
clarity

New Status, New Job, New State… old Gypsy

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sure many people on here can empathize. My life, like so many peoples, has been such a roller coaster since last year. My husband and I separated a year ago. But being on my own for the first time in 22 years has been a huge adjustment. And if that wasn’t enough, I then moved to Texas from California this past winter. Which has been surprising in many ways. Both good and bad. And it meant my husband and I had to divide up our 8 cats; with me flying 4 of them to Texas. I miss my California kids every day. My husband and I are still friends so we keep in touch, but that's a work in progress too.

And just this last month I accepted a new job outside of the jewelry trade and I’ve just finished transitioning over. It’s been crazy. I loved working with Wink and the whole team at Wolf-CBI for nearly 5 years. And being in the trade has taught me so much and been eye opening. And I am grateful for having the opportunity to work on the other side after so many years as a Prosumer on here.

But all the changes in my life dictated some tough personal finance decisions if I am going to file for divorce soon and buy a house here, and ultimately led to me needing to explore different options, regretfully.

That said, it is nice to have something familiar to come back to: this place and my Gypsy name and avatar I’ve missed everyone so much. I’m lucky enough to be friends with many of you on FB, but it’s not the same. I can’t wait to talk to everyone again!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Texas !
how excitting :appl:
good luck with all your new endeavours
im sorry you had to split up your kitties but so long as your ex is a good cat dad all will be ok

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippee, it's great to have you back Gypsy. I'm sorry about all the upheaval in your life and I hope your path going forward leads you to personal and professional happiness (although I can't say I'm happy you're in Texas).

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so happy to see you back, although echo that I'm sorry to hear about your separation (and separating from the kitties). Wishing you the best, and looking forward to seeing your posts again!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back @Gypsy! I’m sorry you’ve had so many major life changes but I hope they’re overall good or for the right reasons.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m glad you’re back @Gypsy ❤️
I’m sorry for all the many challenges but confident you will not only make it work but will succeed at all you do. Wishing you all the best.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Back Gypsy!!! I’m sorry to hear you have been dealing with some difficult life changes. I am so happy to see you back here.

valenledge

Shiny_Rock
Welcome back, Gypsy! Your posts have helped me and so many others over the years, even in archive form. It’s really nice to have you back.

Congratulations on the new job and a fresh start in a new place! I hope you get lots of FaceTime kisses with your California kitties.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Welcome back Gypsy! We are here for you, don’t hesitate to reach out!

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so very sorry for the roller-coaster and reasons that mean you can be Gypsy again, but celebrating your return & hoping that life soon resumes a more even keel and brings unexpected joys and rewards!

missed you.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Welcome back/home. You hit all the major life stressors in one go! You are one strong force! Look forward to you sharing your success stories here.

cheers--Sharon

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back! I wasn’t active on PS when you were, but I have seen so many of your posts in older threads. I’m so sorry you are going through some tumultuous times, but glad you will be back on PS!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Aww! So sorry for all the ups and downs you’ve been going through. *hugs* It’s sad to leave kitties.

I know you were my sales consultant for a project I have going on with Wolf CBI that’s in production now… will we keep in communication or will I get transferred over to a new sales associate?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Texas !
how excitting :appl:
good luck with all your new endeavours
im sorry you had to split up your kitties but so long as your ex is a good cat dad all will be ok
He is a very good cat dad. Thank you very much Daisys and Diamonds! It's good to be back.

Welcome back Gypsy! :wavey:

Thank you Dancing Fire!
Yippee, it's great to have you back Gypsy. I'm sorry about all the upheaval in your life and I hope your path going forward leads you to personal and professional happiness (although I can't say I'm happy you're in Texas).
Thank you honey. Texas has been interesting. I was really in a liberal bubble in CA. Safe and isolated. Coming here has been eye opening. It has helped me understand why conservatives feel the way they do a little bit. And understand the divide in the country better. And, I have found several people of like mind here. And I will be part of the movement to make Texas purple. Though... now that I am here I worry that's a pipe dream. The values and attitudes are so deeply entrenched.

Cost of living is a plus. The wide open sky is lovely. It's green and there are so many trees here. I have lots of family here. So it's been nice in many ways.

It's lovely talking to you again. I've missed you!

I am so happy to see you back, although echo that I'm sorry to hear about your separation (and separating from the kitties). Wishing you the best, and looking forward to seeing your posts again!!!

Thank you very much lovedogs. Great to see you again.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome back @Gypsy! I’m sorry you’ve had so many major life changes but I hope they’re overall good or for the right reasons.

I’m glad you’re back @Gypsy ❤️
I’m sorry for all the many challenges but confident you will not only make it work but will succeed at all you do. Wishing you all the best.
Thank you missy. It's great to see you here. How are you?

Welcome Back Gypsy!!! I’m sorry to hear you have been dealing with some difficult life changes. I am so happy to see you back here.
Hi Callie, I've missed you. How are you?

Welcome back, Gypsy! Your posts have helped me and so many others over the years, even in archive form. It’s really nice to have you back.

Congratulations on the new job and a fresh start in a new place! I hope you get lots of FaceTime kisses with your California kitties.
Aww... thanks so much valenledge. I do get pictures and time with them. I am happy to be back.

Welcome back Gypsy! We are here for you, don’t hesitate to reach out!

I won't hon. How are you? Coming to TX anytime soon? Thank you for the welcome.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so wonderful to see you back here Gypsy! I am so sorry for the downs, and I hope the ups are many to help you navigate through the changes.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so very sorry for the roller-coaster and reasons that mean you can be Gypsy again, but celebrating your return & hoping that life soon resumes a more even keel and brings unexpected joys and rewards!

missed you.png
Thank you so much for the warm welcome MollyMalone. I hope things stabilize too. ((HUGS))

HI:

Welcome back/home. You hit all the major life stressors in one go! You are one strong force! Look forward to you sharing your success stories here.

cheers--Sharon

Home. It is a home. Thank you for the encouragement. It's great to see you.
Welcome back! I wasn’t active on PS when you were, but I have seen so many of your posts in older threads. I’m so sorry you are going through some tumultuous times, but glad you will be back on PS!!!

Hi Mreader, very nice to meet you. I am so happy my old threads helped. I have some new POV haveing been in the trade. I hope that I'll be able to get back to helping out here. Thank you for the welcome.
Aww! So sorry for all the ups and downs you’ve been going through. *hugs* It’s sad to leave kitties.

I know you were my sales consultant for a project I have going on with Wolf CBI that’s in production now… will we keep in communication or will I get transferred over to a new sales associate?
Hi Sprinkles and Stones, I know WInk plans on sending out a newsletter. I don't know if he's sent it yet though.

Melissa will be taking over my clients. You can reach out to her or Wink at [email protected]

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's so wonderful to see you back here Gypsy! I am so sorry for the downs, and I hope the ups are many to help you navigate through the changes.

Hi RAINY! I've missed you honey. How the heck are ya? Thank you dear.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back Gypsy!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Gypsy, I'm sorry for the huge upheaval to your life! You sound like one seriously tough cookie. I'm glad that in the midst of everything, PS can still be an escape an a safe haven for you. It's so lovely to see you back.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am so sorry to hear of all the "rain" in your life but welcome back to a ray of sunshine to the forum!!!!
Welcome back!!!!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gypsy! It’s good to see you posting again!

I still owe you a birthday lunch… we are planning a trip through the Gulf States sometime next year, so getting together for that isn’t outside the realm of possibility!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh. Hugs, honey. Life is… Life. We’ve all been there. Maybe not exactly where you are right this moment, but… Yeah. We get it. It’s hard to move on, good for you for finding yourself in the chaos.

Welcome back here! PS has missed you. ❤️

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Missed you so much!! Sorry to hear about the separation but I am glad that you guys handled it well and most importantly are still friends. Hopefully things will get better with the new beginning. Welcome back. We kept your seat warm while you took a break!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GYPSY!!!!!! :appl:

It is SO great to see you back! Though I hate that you've had to endure so much turmoil :((. It's so hard to come to terms with such significant change and loss, but I'm not surprised at all that you've persevered and landed on your feet. Your best adventures lie ahead!

A hearty welcome back to the consumer side....looking forward to seeing a lot of you around here, just like the old days. 8)

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry life has been so difficult for you lately. I hope your new life will bring better time.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, but it's lovely to see you here again, Gypsy. Welcome back!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Welcome back!
sorry that you had to go thru the hard life changes in recent time.
Here’s hoping that your fresh start will continue to keep you upbeat.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results